Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 013:

Chapter Thirteen
"When did you get a second dog?" my Dad asked as he walked into the house, "This is a nice place you've got here, Lexi."

"Yesterday, and thank you. Hi Uncle George! Where's Aunt Lisa?"

"Hi sweetie! It's been a long time, and she's coming," he said as he hugged me and then held me back to look at me, "You're all grown up!"

I smiled and nodded my head and then saw my Aunt Lisa walk into my home.

"Well isn't this place cute!" I heard her say and then smiled towards her when I saw her walk over towards me, "Hi doll baby!"

"Hi Aunt Lisa!" I said and then hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Big dogs!" I heard my Uncle say and then I saw Sarabi and Zeus trotting over.

I grabbed them by their collars and led them over towards their room next to the living room and shut the doggie gate. I knew my Aunt Lisa was afraid of big dogs, and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, "Let me show you to your rooms," I said and then ushered them upstairs, "You guys are probably tired."

"A little, when you get old, driving for seven hours takes a toll on you," my Uncle said and I laughed.

"Did you hit traffic?"

"Oh yeah, with the holiday and them doing construction on the highway, getting here was fun," my Aunt said and I laughed.

"Well you guys are more than welcomed to take a nap," I said and they nodded their heads.

"I think we will," my Uncle George said and Aunt Lisa agreed.

"I think I will too," my Dad said and I nodded my head.

"All right," I said and then let them get settled into their rooms, "Some of the boys might be over later today, so don't be alarmed."

"Oh, I get to get my flirt on!" Aunt Lisa said and I laughed and then headed downstairs.

I walked over towards the closet and grabbed the one baby gate that I had and placed it on the stairway to upstairs that blocked the dogs from going up there. I heard my front door open and knew that the boys were already here. I laughed and shook my head as Sidney appeared first into my kitchen.

"Hey!" I said and he smirked, "What? We don't knock anymore?"

"Naw, knocking is overrated," James said as he appeared next.

I smirked and shook my head as I walked over towards the couch and sat down.

"Hey Zeus!" Geno cooed as he appeared and then Marc behind him.

"Hey Alex!"

"Marc! Hi! How are you?"

"I'm good, heard about your cookout tomorrow. That's nice of you."

"Just doing what apparently I'm suppose to do," I said and he looked confused, "You know, how all the newbie's do?" he shook his head slowly showing that he had no clue what I was talking about, "You have no clue what I'm talking about?"

"Nope."

"GENO!!!" I growled and then jumped over the couch and started to chase the guy around the house. He was laughing and then I tackled him onto the couch and sat on his side, "You jerk! You lied to me!"

"I just wanted to see if you would do it!" he said and then Sidney and James were laughing.

"You guys are jerks too! You went with it!" I yelled and then they shut up, "Yeah that's right!"

"So who's car is that in your driveway?" Sidney asked as he jumped over the couch and sat down.

"Oh, that's my Uncle's car, he and my Aunt and my Dad are here."

"Where are they?"

"Upstairs taking a nap," I answered and then got off of Geno and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't you think all the yelling would have woke them up?" Marc asked and I shook my head.

"Naw, usually once they're asleep, they're out for at least two or three hours," I said and then grabbed water out of the fridge, "Oh, but let me warn you about my Aunt."

"What about her?" Geno asked as he sat up.

"She can be a little, um," I paused to think of the right words, "Perverted."

The boys laughed and then I shook my head and sat down on the couch next to Geno. I turned the TV on and of course the NHL channel was on and talking about the lockout. We all sighed, because we desperately wanted to go back out onto the ice.

"I hope it ends soon," I said and the boys nodded their heads.

"Well, that's enough of that," Sidney said and then took the remote and changed the channel to FX where the movie 2012 was playing.

"What a load of crap this is!" James said as he sat on the end of the couch.

"What is?" I asked.

"This end of the world stuff."

"Oh, the, what is it? December 21st?"

"Yeah, do you believe in it?"

"Actually, according to the Mayan calendar, the leap years were never placed in, so really, the world should have ended like seven months ago," I explained and James nodded his head.

"Thank you!"

"Why? Who believes that the world will end?"

"Doc was saying something about last practice and with this movie on, it got me thinking," James said and I smirked.

The movie had just come on, and by the middle of the movie, I was hearing footsteps coming down the wooden stairs. Geno stood up and walked over towards the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Someone's up," I muttered as I looked over towards Sidney who was leaning over the couch and his head was by mine. I looked over towards the stairs to see my Aunt Lisa come into view.

“Wow!!! Look at all the hot men!” she yelled and I smirked and shook my head.

“What a flirt,” I said and heard Sidney snort.

“Alex, is this an orgy?!” Aunt Lisa asked and my eyes widened and I heard Geno spit out his drink that he just got and then start to cough.

James was on the couch next to Zeus and laughing so hard, his eyes started to tear up, I think Sidney and Marc couldn’t think of anything to say and they were shocked that my Aunt had just said that and I was trying not to laugh, but it was so hard, “No, Aunt Lisa, these are four of my teammates.”

“Wow, I think I wanna move down here,” she said and walked over towards Marc and Sidney, “Hi, I’m Lisa.”

“Hi, I’m Sidney,” he said and then shook my Aunt’s hand.

“Marc,” he said.

“Yes you are,” she said and then I heard her grab something and then heard Marc and Sidney grunt, “What a firm asses you have! Alex, have you grabbed them?!”

I laughed to myself and held my forehead and shook my head, “No Aunt Lisa, I’m not a big flirt like you.”

“Well you should try it! You could bounce a quarter of these things!” she said and then I hear here walk over towards James and Sidney jumped over the couch and sat next to me and Marc sat on the other side of him.

“I’ve been violated!” he whispered and Marc nodded his head while I laughed.

“I warned you guys,” I whispered back in-between laughs.

“Well hello there,” Aunt Lisa said and then I looked over to see that she was sitting on James’ lap.

“Oh god,” I muttered and then wanted to crawl up into a little ball.

“I think I’m going to leave,” I heard Geno say and I looked at him.

“I wouldn’t, she’ll just chase after you,” I said and he cursed.

“Nice to meet you too,” James said nervously and then my Aunt left his lap and made her way over towards Geno.

I looked over towards James to see that he brought his knees to his chest and his eyes were wide, “I wonder what she said to him.”

“Something scaring I guess.”

“WHOA! Well, it was nice to meet you too, but my hands are up here!”

I turned around to see my Aunt’s hands on Geno’s manhood. My eyes widened and I stood up and rushed over to save Geno, “Aunt Lisa, did I show you that I bought you your wine!”

“Oh you did!” she said and I lured her away from Geno and looked over towards Sidney to see he was cracking up.

‘…This is going to be interesting…’