Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 017:

Chapter Seventeen
"My god! I never get to see my daughter, and when I do I have to listen to you constantly belittle her! Now enough! It's Christmas, a holiday that I have spent with my daughter in almost six years," my Dad yelled and I stood next to Sidney shocked that my Dad would yell.

"She doesn't listen to me!"

"She's twenty-four years old, Kathleen! She's an adult! I barely got to spend time with her as a child; I'd like to spend time with her as an adult before I lose her because of you!"

"She was always off playing that barbican sport! How was I suppose to know that she was going to get this far?!"

"You never even paid any attention to me play, Mom! And every chance I had free time, you made sure it was with you to make sure that I dressed like a proper young lady. Do you know how much I hate clothes shopping?!" I said as I took a step forward and looked at my Mom.

"You ungrateful bitch!" she said and then smacked me across the face.

I felt Sidney drag me into the living room before I turned around and punched her.

"Let me see," he said and I didn't want to show him, but he looked, "She got you pretty good."
I sighed and shook my head, "I've had worse."

"Lexi, sorry sweetie, but we're going to head out."

I turned to see my Mother walking down the stairs and my Dad over towards me, "All right. I'm sorry, Dad."

"No, I should have thought this through better," he said and then hugged me, "I love you, Lexi."

"I love you too, Dad."

"You better put some ice on that," he said as he looked at my cheek and shook his head, "I'm sorry."

"You'd better go take care of her highness," I spat as I heard her calling for my Dad.

"Love you," he said and then walked down the stairs and I heard the front door open and then slam shut.

I watched as Sidney walked down the stairs and my guess is to lock the door. I sighed and then walked over towards the dog’s room and open the gate. Sarabi stood in front of me and I bent down and hugged her, while Zeus ran down the stairs to see if the guests were really gone. I walked into the kitchen and cleaned up the food that I probably wasn’t going to cook tonight and placed it back into the fridge.

"Alex," I looked up to see that Sidney was walking towards me with a present in his hand, "It's from your Dad."

"Oh," I said and then took it and walked over towards the couch and sat down. Sidney sat next to me and laid his arm behind me on the couch. I opened the box and smiled at all of the father/daughter pictures I now had.

"Wow," Sidney said and then picked up a picture of my Dad laying on the couch with me as a baby laying on his stomach.

"I can't believe he was able to hide these from her," I said and looked at more and more of my baby pictures and then pictures that he took of me at my hockey games, "I didn't even know that he was there."

"It looks like your dad was there more than you thought," he said and I smiled and saw a letter in the box.

I opened it and then read it to myself. By the end of the letter I curled up into a little ball and cried while Sidney held me. He talked about how he's so proud of me for all of my accomplishments, and he named every one of them. He was happy that I had gotten accepted into his alumni, University of Tennessee, and that it was all right, that I never finished, because I was doing something that I loved to do. Through this letter I felt closer to my father than I ever did.

Once I stopped crying I took a pillow and laid it on Sidney's lap and relaxed as he put the Christmas Story on and read the letter.

-Sidney-
I placed the letter in the box on the coffee table and looked down to see that Alex had fallen asleep on my lap. I smiled and then grabbed the blanket that was on the couch and threw it over her. I moved a piece of hair out of her eyes and stared at her, remembering everything that had happened just a little while ago.

'...I can't believe her Mother hit her...' I thought as I sighed and felt my phone go off. I looked at it and saw that it was a text from some of the guys wishing me a Merry Christmas. I responded with the same note and then placed my phone on the table and placed an on Alex's waist and smirked at the fact that I was happy to have her.

-Alex-
I woke up to find that I was in my bed clinging onto a body. I looked to see that my head was on Sidney's chest and an arm was wrapped around my waist. I smiled and then laid my head back down and stared at him, seeing him look so calm while he slept and see how his hair was messed up.

"It's not nice to stare," he said and then opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Morning."

"Morning to you too," he said and then I looked outside, "Merry Christmas."

I smirked and then looked up at him, "Merry Christmas."

I laughed as Sidney then jumped up and then jumped on top of me pinning my arms down. He crashed his lips onto mine and then I felt his hands snake down my body and sitting perfect on my waist. I brought my arm underneath his and laid it on his shoulder while the other was on his neck. Sidney rubbed my sides and then moved his lips down towards my collar bone. It felt so good that I closed my eyes and arched my back. I heard Sidney chuckle when he heard me moan and felt my nails dig into his shoulders. My breathing was heavily as his hands moved under my shirt and felt my bare skin.

Sidney had rolled over and then sat up and leaned against the headboard with me now sitting on his lap. My hands were brought up and were tangled in his hair as his lips were brought up to mine. I felt his tongue glide against my lips, but I wanted him to work for it. I slid my hands down and placed them underneath his shirt and push it up. Our lips parted and I backed away, only long enough for the shirt to be off his head and to be on the ground. My hands went to his shoulders and his lips were back on mine, my hands rubbed all down his stomach feeling every muscle. I jumped a little as I felt Sidney's hands glide up my sides slowly; I put my arms up and felt him rip the shirt over my head and throwing it onto the ground. I wrapped an arm around his head as the other one got tangled in his hair and I felt his on my stomach. Sidney got to his knees and laid me on the bed and I felt him kiss my waist and nip at my side.

My breathing was ragged and my hands gripped the bedding, my eyes were closed and my teeth clenched together as each nip sent shock waves of pleasure throughout my body. I heard the button to my jeans come unsnapped and then zipper come down. I hadn't realized that my hips were bucking until I heard Sidney laugh a little and then kiss my hip.

"Nice tattoo," he said and I smirked and lifted my head.

"I was drunk, shut up," I said and he laughed and then came up and pressed his lips to mine.
I had a tattoo on my hip two hockey sticks crossed with a puck in-between them. It was small, but it made my point about my favorite sport, plus I was drunk when I got it.

"I still like it," he said and I smirked and then felt his hands slid down and go into my jeans but then stop, “What happened here?”

I looked up to see where he was looking and I sighed. On the right side of my waist was a long scar that ran from my belly button down to my hip, it was about ten inches long. I felt Sidney trace it with his thumb and the feeling made me shutter, “When I was about eleven I got into a car accident.”

“How’d it happen?”

“My Mom was drunk,” I explained and then I sighed and sat up, “I was coming out of hockey practice and I saw her car there and saw was calling me over. I was kind of surprised that she was there and didn’t think anything of it. I got into the passenger seat and we headed home. It wasn’t until I saw she was driving onto oncoming traffic that I figured it out,” Sidney moved up and then placed me on his lap. My legs were on each side of him and I had my hands on my legs and I was looking at the bed.

“Hey,” he said and then placed his hands on my face and made me look at him, “I’m here, it’s all right,” he said and then kissed my nose.

I gave a sad smirk and then placed my hands on his and tangled our fingers together, “It happened so fast and I hit my head so hard, I don’t really remember the details too well,” I said and he nodded his head, “I guess a truck or something was coming at us and I grabbed the wheel and we hit a pole with a some sort of sign on it. I don’t remember the sign falling but I remember the sharp part of it going into my stomach. The Doctor said that he was surprised that I was alive, and he didn’t how I survived. The hockey gods spared me though.”

“You’re Mom almost killed you,” he said and I glanced at him and nodded my head, “How was she still able to have custody of you?”

“My Mom was a very known government worker at the Veterans Affair Hospital and she knew a lot of people to get her out of being in trouble,” I said and Sidney shook his head.

“That’s rough.”

“I know.”

“Man, I don’t know how your Dad can stay with that woman.”

“I know, but I think he’s getting sick of it.”

“Well you’re here. You’re with me,” he said and then pressed his lips onto mine, “And I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

I smiled and then wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his and didn’t want to let go. Sidney laid me back down and climbed on top of me; I moaned and then picked my butt up when I felt Sidney’s hands slide down my waist and go into my jeans and slide them off. Once they were pushed to my ankles, I kicked them off and then wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms were around his neck and he held my back as he picked us up and went back to leaning against the headboard. As I sat on his lap, I brought my hands down and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He kicked them off as I sat up in his lap and felt the muscles in his back and shoulders. I heard Sidney groan when I sat back down and rocked my hips against him to try to get our bodies as close to each other as they could.

I felt Sidney harden against me as our tongues danced together. The only thing separating us were two thin pieces of cloth and the longer this went on, the more I wanted him, every inch of him. I felt his hands glide up and meddle with my bra clips, as I started to nibble on his ear. He groaned and then I soon felt my bra being taken off of me and I was being laid back down on the bed. My eye lids clamped shut and my eyes went to the back of my head as my back arched and my arms wrapped around Sidney as he played with my breasts. My hips buck some more and I wrap my legs around him and push myself closer towards him and gasp loudly as he bit down on my nipple.
Sidney's lips trailed down my body and stopped when then got to my underwear, I smirked and watched as he griped the hem of them in his teeth and pulled them up. I moaned and then grabbed the headboard, he chuckled and then started to slip the underwear down to my ankles and I kicked them off, welcoming the cold air to my nakedness.

"Alex," Sidney whispered as he came back pressed his lips to mine, "Be right back."

I felt him jump off the bed and go to his pants; he pulled out a wallet and then pulled out a condom. I laid back down and heard the crackle of the paper and then soon felt him get back onto the king size bed.

"Surprise I had one, been a long time since I had to use one," he said.

"Just shut up, Sidney," I growled and then crashed my lips onto his. There was so much hunger and desire in that kiss that it was hard to pull away.