Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 024:

Chapter Twenty Four
"Hey Man, where'd you go- Oh, hey, Alex!" Geno yelled from the bed and I saw that James and Eric were here too.

"Hey."

"Sit down," Sidney said and then he walked over towards his bag and Geno, James and Eric looked over towards me.

"What's up?" Eric asked.

"Nothing much," I said and I watched as Sidney brought some kind of can out of his bag and walked over.

"Let me see," he said and I sighed and up zipped my jacket, showing off my nice shiner.

"Shit!" Geno yelled as he and the guys got up and walked over, "Kane got you good!"

"Thank you, I hadn't realized that!" I snapped and then Sidney opened the can and I saw that it was a cream.

"It's gunna be cold, but it'll help with the bruising," he said and I nodded my head.

"Man that stuff is awesome, you gotta ask you Mom to send me some more," Eric said and Sidney nodded his head.

When he placed the stuff on my skin, I winced because it was cold and plus he was putting pressure on the bruise, "Now you need to let this cream harden, and then you peal it off."

"Come again?" I asked because I never heard of a cream that does that.

"It's hard to explain, just trust me, it works," he said and I nodded my head.

When he was finished I left my hoodie off, wanting the cream to settle and then harden. It didn't take long, maybe about ten minutes. Sidney then came over and peeled off the hardened cream, and instantly I felt the bruise feeling a little bit better.

"Do that about three more times, and you'll be fine for the game," he said and then handed me the can and I nodded my head.

"Thanks."

"No problem," he said and then I left the room and walked down towards mine.

"Conners!" I turned around and saw Coach and Doc walking towards me, "How's the shoulder?"

"It's better, Coach."

"Better?"

"It hurt before," I said and he nodded his head.

"Well, I want Doc to check it out," he said and I nodded my head and let them come into my room.

"It's just bruised, Coach. I'll be fine," I said and then Coach saw the can in my hand.

"What's that?"

"This? Oh, Sidney gave me some kind of cream that I put on it, and it helps the bruising."

"His Mom secret stuff, huh?" Doc asked as he had me sit on the bed and I nodded my head, "My I?"

"Go 'head," I said as I took my hoodie off and Doc picked my arm up and started to move it around.

"There's nothing torn or broken, it's just bruised," Doc said and Coach nodded his head.

"See, I told you."

"But I would recommend sitting out at tomorrow's game," he said and my eyes widened.

"What? No way! I've been barely on the ice already!" I snapped and shot up from the bed with Coach looking at me, "Coach, if this is because I'm a girl-"

"This has nothing to do about that! I'm well aware of what you're able to do, Conners!" he growled and I sighed and sat back down.

"Sorry."

"Look," Coach sighed and then leaned against the dresser, "I haven't been putting you on the ice, because I'm waiting for later games. You've never played against these boys before, so you're not use to their skills. Don't worry, you'll be useful greatly in future games."

I clenched my fists and then nodded my head, "Yes sir."

"You'll still suit up tomorrow, but we'll see how that shoulder looks before I put you on that ice or not," he said and I sighed, "Get some rest, Alex."

"All right," I said and then walked them to the door.

When they left I growled and then clenched my fists and tried to control my anger. There was another knock on my door and I opened it to see Sidney standing there.

"I saw Coach and Doc leave, what's up?" he asked as he walked in and I sighed and told him what happened, "Well he's right, it does look pretty bad."

"It's not bad! Don't give me that crap, Sidney! I've played on worse before!" I yelled and then stood up but Sidney grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Hey, no one's doing this to you on purpose, they just want to make sure that you'll be all right, and who knows, maybe your shoulder will be good enough to play," he said and I sighed and he pressed his lips to mine, "Feel better?"

"No," I said and then he pressed his lips against mine again.

"Now?"

"Still nothing," I said and then smirked as I knew where he was going.

He brought his lips down on mine and then moved his hands down to my back and pulled me closer towards him. He reached down and grasped my butt tightly and I gasped then heard Sidney chuckle, "How 'bout now?"

"You know, I think you're going a little soft-" I said and then Sidney moved his hands down to my thighs and picked me up, "Ooooo," I laughed and then he laid me down on the bed and leaned over me.

His lips crashed onto my neck as his hands roamed under my tank top and moved down towards my shorts. I moaned when he started to rub my thighs and then I felt his lips on my thighs and his hands pulling my shirt up. I arched my back when he crawled up my body and then pressed his lips onto mine.

I reached up and pushed Sidney up and flipped him over and straddled his hips. I pulled his shirt up and light placed kisses on his muscles. Sidney reached up and leaned on his elbows and I pressed my lips onto his and lightly brushed my nails against his skin. Feeling him shutter underneath me put a smirked on my face. He laid back and I reached up and pressed my lips onto his and then tangled my fingers in his hair and pressed my body onto his, trying to get as close as I could to him.

-Sidney-
My eyes were closed and I groaned as I felt Alex moving her hands on my chest. She sat on my waist and lightly brushed her lips up and down my chest.

"Alex," I breathed and I heard her giggle and then felt he come up and nip at my neck.

I couldn't take it, and flipped her over and crashed my lips onto hers and enjoyed the feeling of our tongues dancing and my hands grabbing her butt. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her fingers were clenched into my shoulders. It was a good thing that I still had my shirt on, because her nails would probably be digging into my skin.

There was a knock on her door and I heard her growl and I smirked and then got off of her and let her get up to answer the door. I adjusted myself and then turned on the TV to make a cover story. I then saw some of the guys walk in and I smirked when I saw Alex's disappointed face.

"Come on guys, let's go out, we're hungry!" James said and I looked at Alex and she nodded her head.

"All right," we said and then Alex pushed us all out so that she could get changed.

"What were you an Alex doing, Sid?" Geno asked with a smirk on his face.

"Relax, we were just talking," I lied and then walked towards my room. I heard Marc snort and I shook my head.

-Alex-
After the guys left, I walked over towards my bag and grabbed a pair of jeans, a black long sleeve shirt, a red scarf and then threw my black converses on. I heard a knock at my door and then looked at the clock to see that it was only five o'clock, but then I realized that I was hungry too. I grabbed my red winter jacket and walked outside to see that the guys were ready to go.

"Where are we going?"

"To the restaurant down the street, I'm starving!" James said as we walked down towards the lobby.

Before we walked outside, I through my jacket on and then buttoned it up.

"Nice and cozy?" Geno asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "I'll keep you warm, Alex," he flirted and I laughed and patted his stomach.

"Thanks, Geno, but I'm good," I said and then walked away and then guys laughed at his failed attempt to flirt with me.

We left the hotel and then cold air hit my face and blew my hair back, we walked down the street and entered the restaurant to get something to eat and have some fun.