Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 027:

Chapter Twenty Seven
“All right! Another round please!” Mel yelled as she, Sam, James, Geno, Sidney and I all took shots of tequila.

“Sorry Mel, we can’t drink too much, we have a game tomorrow,” I said and the guys nodded their heads.

“Sad, but true,” Geno said.

“Aw, it’s only,” Mel stopped to look at her watch but looked like she was struggling, “Um, give me a second.”

“Yup she’s drunk,” I said and then shook my head and smirked.

“After one!” she yelled and I sighed.

“We’d better get going,” I said and Sidney nodded his head. I got the waiters attention and asked for the bill, he brought it back and we all put our money in to pay for the bill. We left the bar and headed over towards our cars, Sidney and I were the designated drivers, well, the sober enough drivers. I had Sam and James in my backseat cuddling and Sidney had Mel and Geno and lord knows what they’re doing in there.

We pulled up to my house and I pulled into the garage while Sidney pulled in front of the other garage. I waited for them all to walk into the garage until I closed the door and we all walked into my house.

“Well night guys!” James said and then he and Sam walked through the door into her room and I smirked and shook my head as I walked up the steps into the kitchen.

“Someone’s getting lucky tonight!” Geno yelled as his arm was around Mel’s shoulder.

“Not you if you don’t quiet down,” Mel said and I laughed and then grabbed his other arm and made sure that he didn’t fall down the stairs.

“Two ladies tonight! All right!” Geno yelled as he wrapped an arm around my waste and tried to kiss my cheek.

“Geno, go get laid!” I said and then nudged my head upstairs where he and Mel were about to take over one of the guest bedrooms. I laughed and then walked over towards the dog’s room and saw that only two of them were lying on the big bed. When Sam came she had brought her little cocker spaniel, Nina, with her, and luckily she was getting along with the others, “Hi guys! Where’s Sarabi?”

I looked out the window into the backyard and saw that Sarabi wasn’t there. I figured she was upstairs and then walked up the stairs and when I got to the top I already heard Mel and Geno. I shook my head and walked into my room to see Sarabi lying in her bed in the corner of the room, “Hi Baby!” I said and Sarabi jumped up from the bed and trotted over towards me and nuzzled her head into my neck and I laughed and kissed her head, “Yes, I missed you too!”

“I locked up downstairs,” Sidney said as he walked into my room and shut the door, “And I hope we don’t sound like this,” he said referring to Geno and Mel.

I laughed and then sat on my bed and took off my heels, “Oh god, do you know how much it hurts having to skate around for hours and then wear heels?”

Sidney smirked and then walked and sat next to me, “They look painful just standing on the floor like that.”

I laughed and then took the other one off and walked over towards my closet, “Oh I forgot my bag in the car. Oh well, I’ll get it in the morning.”

I took my jacket off and then folded it and placed it onto my chest and then took my shirt off and then started to pull my leggings off. I was only in my underwear and laughed when I heard Sidney whistle and then felt his hands my waist and then felt his lips on my neck. I turned around and pressed my lips to his and then walked back into my closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top and then grabbed Sidney’s pajama pants.

“So James is getting laid, Geno is getting laid,” Sidney started and I laughed as I came out of the closet still in only my bra and underwear and handed him his pajama pants, knowing where this was going, “Am I going to get lucky?”

He sat on the end of the bed and I crawled up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and then brought my lips to his ear and nibbled a little, “Do you feel lucky?” I asked as I brought my hands down and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Hell yeah!” he said and then turned around and jumped on top of me and pressed his lips to mine.

-Sidney-
I woke up the next morning laying on my stomach and hearing Alex’s alarm going off. I shut it off and looked around to see that I was alone in bed. I heard the bathroom door open and then Alex walked out wearing only my shirt. I smirked and then looked at how the shirt stopped at her thighs and she had the bottom half of the shirt buttoned.

“Hello gorgeous,” I said as she smiled and walked over towards me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her cheek, “Nice shirt.

“Thanks I got it at the Crosby store,” she joked and I laughed and nuzzled my head in her lap and then felt her shift in my lap so that both of her legs were on either side of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then cuddled into my shoulder, “Mhmm you smell good.”

I chuckled and then kissed her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid them on her back as I laid back and rested my head on the pillow, “What time does the bus leave?”

“We have to be at the igloo for six,” I said and then she looked at the clock and then looked at me.

“It’s five, we’d better get moving,” she said and I nodded my head and then got up.

-Alex-
I got up and changed into my usually clothing choice for game days and then walked out of my room and headed towards the guest bedroom and knocked on the door, ‘…No answer, surprise, surprise…’ I opened the door and turned on the lights to see Mel and Geno flight at the bright light, “Geno move it, we’re gunna be late!” I said and he looked at me.

“What time is it?” he asked his eyes barely opened

“It’s after five!”

“I’m going back to sleep,” he said and laid back down.

“Move it, Geno! The bus leaves at six!”

“And I’m getting up!” he said and then sat up and I left because he didn’t have any clothes on.

Sidney was walking out of my room and I shook my head, “Geno’s up.”

“What about James?”

“I’m heading down there, will you get the dogs?”

“Sure,” he said and we walked downstairs.

I think we all only got like three hours of sleep, and that wasn’t good because we had a game, though the bus ride was four hours long, so we’ll probably just sleep on the bus and then drink lots of coffee. I walked down the steps and opened Sam’s door and then walked down those steps.

“James!” I called but no answer, “James!” I said and nothing, I couldn’t tell if he was up because the light was off. I sighed and then got my phone out and shined the light in front of me. I screamed bloody murder when I saw James in front of me looking like a zombie. I ended up stubbing back and gripping my heart because I thought I was going to have a heart attack, “Jesus Christ, James!” I yelled and then started naming every curse word in the book.

“ALEX!” I heard Sidney yell and then saw him appear in the doorway to Sam’s room with Geno running behind him, “You all right?”

“Yeah, let me get my heart working again,” I said and then stood up and pushed James who was laughing, “Asshole! Get ready, we’re leaving in ten minutes!”

“What’d he do?” Geno asked as I walked up the stairs.

“Jerk didn’t answer me when I called him so I used my phone to see and he was standing in front of me and scared the shit out of me.”

“You didn’t see him?” Sidney asked.

“I didn’t turn the lights on because I couldn’t find the switch,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Coffee,” he said and handed me my travel mug.

“Thanks,” I said and then saw James walk up the stairs, “You ready?”

“Yeah,” he said and I nodded my head and then said bye to Sarabi and pet her head.

I grabbed my car keys and then the four of us walked down the stairs and then I walked into the garage while the boys walked out the front door. I got into my Traverse and hit the button to open the garage door and pulled out. By the time I got to the bottom of the driveway Sidney had his Range Rover turned on and pulled out behind me. It was just fifteen minutes before six, and we were just going to make it. The sun wasn’t even up and I wanted to go back to bed so badly. When we pulled into the igloo parking lot, I was happy to see that not everyone was there yet. I parked my car and Sidney parked next to me. We each grabbed our bags out of the car and headed towards the bus. I threw my bag into the bottom of the bus and then walked on and headed for the back, only to find it taken by Eric, who was already asleep.

“Damn,” I muttered and then walked a few seats forwards and saw in the aisle seat.

Geno walked onto the bus and sat across from me and then Sidney came on and sat next to me. James came on and then took the two seats behind Sidney and I and started to fall asleep, while Geno leaned against the window and propped his feet up onto the seat next to him. I crossed my legs and then leaned against Sidney and laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.