Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 030:

Chapter Thirty
“What the hell?!”

‘…Busted…’ I thought as I saw them standing in front of us.

Sidney and I had the house to ourselves and were having a Law & Order: SVU marathon. Sidney was getting bored and started to poke me, then poking went to grabbing, then to tickling, and it turned out being Sidney pulling me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he bent his head back and I leaned my head down and pressed my lips against his. I pressed my body as close to him as I could and placed my hands on each side of his face. Sidney’s hands rubbed my sides and then he grabbed my hands and then played with them as he kissed my neck.

We didn’t hear the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs, just the yelling of some shocked people. I pulled away from Sidney to see James and Geno standing there completely shocked. I laughed a little and then hid my face.

“Hey guys,” Sidney said and Geno recovered and walked over and jumped over the couch and sat down.

“Hey guys? Hey guys? I catch you making out, and all I get is a ‘hey guys’!” he said and I laughed and sat down next to Sidney who placed his arm behind my back, “What the hell is this?”

Sidney looked towards me and I laughed, “Me sitting next to my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?!” James and Geno asked at the same time and we nodded our heads.

‘…Had to tell these two at some point. Figured this would happen…’

“Alex! Say it ain’t so!” Geno begged.

“Sorry sweetie,” I said and he pouted, but I could tell he wasn’t serious.

He then got up and sat next to me, “So you’re telling me, that we can never happen?”

“No,” I said as I tried not to laugh and shook my head.

“So all that flirting was for nothing?!”

“Yup,” I said he sighed.

“No way!” he said and then grabbed me and then threw me onto his sighed and pinned me down, “All the nights we shared!” he teased and then pretended to me kissing me and I laughed.

“Hey man, come on!” Sidney laughed and I wrapped my arms around Geno’s neck and kissed his cheek.

“Maybe in another life time we were meant to be, Geno,” I said and he looked at me and hugged me tight and then let me go.

“So when did this happen?” Geno asked as I got up and then sat on Sidney’s lap.

“Christmas,” he said and I blushed.

“Christmas?!” they yelled.

“You kept this from us for a whole month- Over a month!” Geno yelled and James laughed, “What’s so funny?”

“I knew a while ago.”

“No you didn’t!”

“Had an idea.”

“No you didn’t.”

“Where the hell do you think he disappeared to when we were at the hotels, or why they always sat next to each other on the bus!” James said and we were impressed that he came up with that.

“But guys, please don’t say anything, we don’t want to make it public yet,” Sidney said and Geno and James nodded their heads understanding why.

It was the day after the Capitals game and we had another game tomorrow night in New York. I had gotten so use to being home during the lockout that I almost forgot what it felt like to be on the road so much. Everyone was taking a breather after having two games right after one another. The Penguins were standing as number one in the Division and I was proud of that title.

“Where are Sam and Mel?” James asked.

“Shopping, Mel got an internship at the local news station so she’s looking for an apartment,” I said and Geno looked happy, “You take care of that girl or I’ll cut your manhood off!” I barked and Geno covered himself with a pillow and James laughed, “The same goes for you!”

Sidney laughed and then I stood up and walked over towards the closet where the washer and dryer were at.

“Well, the girls aren’t here, I’m going to play some pool,” Geno said and James stood up.

I shook my head and watched as they walked back to the room where the pool table was and then grabbed my bikini from the closet.

“Where are you going?” Sidney asked and I smirked towards him.

“I’m going to take a dip in the hot tub. You care to join me?”

“Of course,” Sidney said and then he took his shirt off and then took his shoes, socks and pants off.

I laughed as he planned on going in just his boxers, “Maybe you should leave a bathing suit here.”

He shrugged his shoulders and then I walked into the bathroom and changed into my bikini and then we walked outside after I grabbed towels. Sidney uncovered the tub that was attacked to the porch, and we stepped in and started to relax, soaking our worries away.

“So how’s your cousin doing?” Sidney asked and I looked towards him.

“He’s good, excited to be playing for the Bruins.”

“How are they doing?”

“They’re beating us in the Conference,” I said because I pay attention to the standings.

“Not for long,” he said and I smirked, “When do we play against them?”

“March twelfth and then the seventeenth, both home games,” I said and he snorted, “What?”

“You even know the dates!” he said and I smirked.

“So I’m a little excited to beat my cousin, excuse me!”

“What about the Kings? How are they doing?” he asked and I sighed.

“Eh, they’re not doing too good,” I said and they weren’t, they were actually last in their division and I was really worried.

“I think they lost their good luck charm,” Sidney said and I smirked and then moved over towards him and pressed my lips to his.

“We play against the Islanders again tomorrow,” I said and Sidney nodded his head. We played them last week and lost to them four to one, we needed to beat them tomorrow to keep our standings at number one, because the Devils were close behind us.

“We need to beat them,” he said and I nodded my head and then climbed up and sat in his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

“You think we’ll win the cup this year?”

“Who knows, maybe,” he said and I kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his neck.

“I’m glad that you came to the Penguins,” he said and I sat up and placed my hand on his cheek and smiled.

“Me too,” I said and then pressed my lips to his.

“So since I missed Christmas with my family-“

“Oh boy,” I said and then laughed.

“No, come on. My Mom called me the other day, she really wants to meet you,” he praised and I smiled.

“I’d love to meet her.”

“Good, because we’re going to see them for Easter,” he said and my eyes widened.

“When is Easter?”

“I don’t know,” he said and I smirked.

“We’ll talk about this when I know more,” I said and he nodded his head. I saw that he was a little upset; I kissed his cheek and then looked at him, “I really do want to meet your family. At least I know that it can’t be crazier than mine!”

“That’s for sure,” he said and we laughed.

“Hey guys!”

I looked up and saw Sam standing there, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, wanted to let you know that we’re back.”

“Did Sam find an apartment?”

“Yeah, actually it’s right by yours, Sidney,” Sam said and Sidney looked at her.

“Really? Well that’s convenient for Geno,” he said and I laughed, “Hey, do us a favor and look up when Easter is.”

“Sure,” Sam said and then got her phone and looked it up, “March thirty-first.”

“Sam, could you grab the hockey schedule on the fridge?” I asked and she nodded her head, ‘…He’s really persistent about this Easter thing…’

Sam walked back out and drug a chair over towards the tub, “All right, what am I looking for?”

“What day is Easter?”

“A Sunday,” she said and then I looked at the schedule.

I saw that we were pretty booked with games, most of them home games, and if we went to see his parents, we really wouldn’t have time to do anything. We had a home game against the Islanders the day before, and then on Tuesday we played the Buffalo Sabres.

“Why don’t they come here?” I asked and Sidney looked at me shocked.

“What?”

“They come here? We’ll have Easter at my house,” I said and he blinked still shocked.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, I mean, it’s your parents and your sister, right?”

“Yeah,” he said and I smiled.

“Then they can stay in the guest bedrooms,” I said and he smiled, “It’ll be you me, your family, Marc and Veronique, Geno, James, Mel, Sam and my Dad- Oh man that’s a lot,” I laughed.

“You’re sure?”

“Definitely.”

“All right then,” he said and then pressed his lips to mine and Sam went back inside, “Thank you, Alex.”