Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 036:

Chapter Twenty Six
“You planned this, didn’t you?” I asked with a smirk on my face.

“Guilty,” he said as he dropped our bags in the king suite that had a dozen red roses and a gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream was chilling in an ice bucket on the bed.

I laughed as I picked up the ice cream and set it back in the bucket, ‘…That little sneak…’ I smiled and walked over towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, “Thank you, it’s very sweet.”

Sidney knew that I wasn’t a big fan of chocolate, I know, I know, someone doesn’t like chocolate should be arrested for committing an insane crime. But I did love chocolate in my ice cream, and I found it very creative that Sidney swapped out the valentine chocolate for ice cream.

“Anytime,” he said and I smiled and then pressed my lips onto his and felt his arms sneak around my waist and then he picked me up and carried me over towards the bed and laid me down.

I decided that I wanted to play with him a little and reached my hand out and grabbed a piece of ice from the bucket and placed it down Sidney’s shirt. He jumped up and tried to get it out of his shirt, and I laughed and then jumped onto the bed and then jumped down and grabbed the ice cream and brought it over towards the counter. I walked over towards the roses and pressed my nose to them and smiled on how nice they smelled.

“I tried to get sunflowers, but they didn’t have any, and the other three places I went to, they all looked dead,” he said and my heart melted because he tried.

“Thank you, I love the roses,” I said and then kissed his cheek.

Sunflowers were my favorite flower and sometimes it was hard to find them, and I knew that. But I found that the thought of him trying made me happy.

“So I’m excited to find out what Sam packed for us,” Sidney whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my back against his chest.

“I don’t know, but I’m a little curious too,” I said and Sidney laughed and started to kiss up and down my neck.

I moaned when Sidney found the spot on my neck that just made me feel weak. My legs slumped and I turned my body around and pressed my lips against his and placed one hand on his neck and the other I placed my fingers through a belt loop in his jeans.

-Sidney-
“Wow! Remind me to thank Sam when we get back,” I said as I was breathing heavily on the bed.

Alex laughed and then I felt her grab my hand and play with my fingers. She was laughing next to me on her stomach; the sheets were wrapped around her, but were loose enough to expose her back. I turned to lie on my side and then smirked as I glided my fingers on her back, making her shiver at my touch.

I kissed her shoulder and then she looked up and smiled towards me. Alex jumped up and sat on my lap straddling my waist, “Ok if you want to go for round three, you’re gunna have to let me eat something first,” I teased and she laughed and leaned down to kiss my neck.

She entwined her fingers together and then laid her head on top of her hands and stared at me, “How’d I get so lucky?”

“I think I should be asking that question,” I said and she smiled and then she put her hands on mine and laced our fingers together.

“Thank you, Sidney, for everything,” she said and I looked at her and then sat up and leaned against the wall.

I stared at her for a few seconds and then brought my hand up and placed it on her neck and brought my lips to hers. When I pulled back, I kissed her forehead, and then her nose and looked at her, “I would do anything for you, Alex,” she smiled towards me and then placed her hand on top of mine that was placed on her neck and then kissed my arm, “I love you, Alex.”

I spoke honestly and proudly to say to her that I love her, I was a little nervous about her reaction to it, but I was happy when she grabbed my face and pressed her lips onto mine. She laughed and then looked at me with a big smile on her face.

“I love you too, Sidney.”

I was a happy man that day, after all the people I went through, I was happy to have found Alex. I’ve never been this happy before, this happiness might even be greater than winning the cup. I rubbed Alex’s sides as our mouths danced in harmony and she gripped onto my shoulders.

I broke away and looked at her breathing heavily, “Yeah, I’m going to need something to eat.”

Alex laughed and then pushed her hair out of her face and kissed my cheek as she then let her hand fall from my chest.

-Alex-
We decided that we were going to stay in for the night and order room service. We were both in too good of a mood to leave and I had to admit, we were horny as hell. Sam had packed so fun stuff for Sidney and me in my bag, and I laughed when I realized that my friend was a naughty girl, and James has his hands full with her.

The next day we woke up around eight, and I decided that I was going to show Sidney where I grew up, from my school, my home, all the way down to the park I played at, and my favorite place, the ice rink.

When we pulled into the ice rinks parking lot, I definitely saw changes that had been made.

“Well, that wasn’t there before,” I said as I saw the big Penguins logo on the building.

“It’s not a bad logo,” Sidney said and I laughed because it was a penguin.

We walked in and the cool air hit my face and I smiled.

“Hi can I help you?” a woman asked as she called us over from behind a desk.

“Hi, does J.J. still work here?”

“Yes, do you need him?”

“Yeah, can you tell him that Sparky here to see him,” I said and she nodded her head and disappeared from her desk.

“Sparky?” Sidney asked and smirked.

“It’s an old nickname he gave me, it’s stupid I know.”

“No, I like it.”

“It referred to her attitude how she constantly wanted to get into fights on the ice,” I heard from behind me and I closed my eyes and smiled, hearing the old man’s voice brought back some happy memories.

“Thought you retired ya old geezer,” I teased and he laughed and walked over towards me and hugged me.

“Alexandra Conners,” he said proudly, “How the hell are you?”

“I’m good, Pops,” I said and his face lit up.

“Pops? Now there’s something I haven’t been called in a long time!” he said and then looked up towards Sidney, “Do my eyes deceive me? Is that Sidney Crosby?”

“Nice to meet you,” Sidney said and held out his hand.

“Holy shit, I hope I took my heart medicine!” he said and I laughed, “How are you son?! Honor to have you here!” he said and then shook Sidney’s hand, “It’s an honor to have both of you here! Two NHL players!”

We walked further into the rink and I looked at all of the changes that have been made to the place. Pops explained that the Wilkes-Barre/ Scranton Penguins have taken over the building and that their team store was on the other half of the building.

“Well that explains the logo,” I said and Pops nodded his head.

“Yup, sad to say that this place is changing,” he said and then we walked back into his office and I saw all of the trophies and awards all of his office, most of them were received when I was on the team.

Pops was explaining about what has happened to my second home since I’ve been gone for the past six years and Sidney and listened carefully and put our input on some of the topics.