Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 053:

Chapter Fifty Three
"Please, help me welcome back, number twenty eight, Alexandra Conners!" the announcer cheered as I skated onto the ice and listened to the fans scream.

I had a big smile on my face, I missed this feeling and I was happy to be back. I skated over towards my team, and they were patting me on the back, they had missed me too. It was our home game against the Buffalo Sabres and I wasn't going to lose this game, we needed to win to make the play-offs. We skated over towards the bench except for Sidney, Geno, Kunitz, Dupuis and Letang, they were going to be the first line. Sidney was going up against #19 Cody Hodgson for the face-off, naturally he won and this party was started.

During the first period, I wasn't played much, Coach wanted me to go out slow to get my body use to this kind of pressure again, and I was fine with it. We were up three to zero, so I was fine with just kickin' back and watching the boys do their thing. I managed to assist Kris in our second goal and then cheered for #41 Robert Bortuzzo, the quietist guy on the team, when he started his fight with Sabres #57 Tyler Myers, and won. We were laughing because we never knew that he had it in him, I mean, he was a good defenseman, but we never saw him fight before.

During the second period, I was on the ice a lot more, even managed to score a goal all on my own, bringing the score to four to zero. I was excited for the fact that it was my twenty-fifth goal in the season and the ninety-second one in my career. By the end of the second period, the Sabres had managed to score a goal, brining the score to four to one, but we weren't worried at all, but we also weren't going to let our guard down.

We were in the locker during our break before the third period. Coach was happy that we were playing good and some of the guys were cheering. I sat in front of my locker holding my head, because I was getting a headache, something I was getting a lot more of lately. Doc gave me some Tylenol and I waited for those two little pills to kick in.

"You all right?" Geno asked I looked at him and nodded my head, "Is it another headache?"

"Yeah, they're not intense like a migraine, but they're close to it. Once the pain meds kick in, I should be fine."

"Does Sid know?"

"About my headaches?" I asked and he nodded his head, "Yeah, he's worried."

"I am too, we just got you back, we're not going to lose you again," he said and then wrapped and arm around my shoulder and hugged me.

"Hey, hey, hey! I want in on this love action!" Eric yelled and I laughed and he came over and hugged us.

Then the whole team wanted in on the hug and then Coach walked in and he was utterly confused. We all just laughed it off and then it was time to head back out. Before I put my gloves and helmet back on, I cracked my neck and knuckles and skated out to finish the game.

Throughout the third period, the Sabres managed to score another goal, but so did we, two in fact. I had to serve a two minute penalty for icing because I thought that Sidney was going to get the puck when I shot it, but he missed. It was no big deal, I wasn't worried. By the end of the period I had played about fifteen minutes and twenty seven seconds, and the final score was six to two, Penguins.

By the time we showered and changed, it was after ten at night, and I knew that the reporters were outside waiting for us to show up because Dustin had finished first and walked out the door, only to run back in looking like a deer in headlights.

"They're everywhere!" he said and we laughed.

Craig Adams stuck his head out and I heard him curse, "They are everywhere."

"You might not sneak away from this one, Alex," Marc said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Once I was finished, I grabbed my things and waited for some of the other players to be finished, because I was going to at least try to sneak out.

That ended up being an epic fail, and when I tried to run, Sidney held my arm and Marc stood next to me. The reporters were asking mostly about Sidney and my relationship, some asked about how it felt to be out on the ice, about my goal, how I was feeling, but mostly about the relationship. Sidney spoke as I grabbed his hand and then we left.

"That went well," Sidney said and I snorted.

"I'm still trying to get my vision right, my eyes are seeing spots," I said and Marc and Sidney laughed and then Sidney wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

"You'll survive."

"Hey guys! We're going to the pub! You in?" Kris yelled and Sidney looked down towards me.

"Why not," I said and then we walked over towards his Range Rover and got in.

We headed towards the pub, had a few drinks with the guys, signed a few autographs, took pictures with some fans, at some food, ok, at a lot of food, I didn't realize I was that hungry, and then once Sidney and I felt that we had a good buzz going on, I figured that it was time to head home. But when we wanted to leave, the guys wouldn't let us, we had to have one more drink to celebrate my return, and then we left, getting into the Rover and heading back to my house.

He parked his car in my driveway and then we walked, ok we tripped a few times, but never the less, we made it there. We walked up the stairs, and we were trying to be quiet, but it just wasn't happening, between the tripping and the laughing, and the constant grabbing my ass, who can be quiet for that? We walked up the stairs and through the kitchen to throw our bags by the washer, it was late and I knew that Sam was already in her room 'sleeping', I saw James' car here so I figured he was downstairs with her. I threw my sweaty clothes into the washer and then Sidney threw his in as well. When I started up the machine I felt Sidney's arms wrap around my waist and he kissed my neck, I smiled and then turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and reached up to press my lips to his. I felt him pick me up and sit me on top of the rumbling washer and I laughed and wrapped my legs around Sidney pulling him forward.

"We have to leave for Ottawa tomorrow," I whispered and the groaned as Sidney nipped at my neck. The rocking of the washer made this feel even better and it was turning me on.

"I know."

"We have to be up early."

"I know."

"We're gunna be tired."

"Shhh, I konw," he said and I laughed and then pulled back and pressed my lips to his.

"Let's go to bed," I said as I brought my lips to his ear and then gently bit down on it as I rubbed his abs.

"Do you really want to?"

"No, but-"

"Say no more!" he said and then picked me up and ran up the stairs with me.

Sidney laid on the bed with me and then kicked of his sneakers. I laughed and then kicked off mine and unzipped my hoodie, exposing my tight tank top. Sidney threw his shirt off as I kissed his chest and worked on undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He eagerly kicked them off and then tore my shirt and bra off and I slid my jeans off.

I got a glimpse of the clock on the nightstand and those tiny red numbers read a little after one in the morning. I gasped as I felt Sidney nip at my hips as he massaged both of my breasts. I felt my whole body pulsing with want and need for him, I smiled and grabbed his head and pulled him up to me. He roughly pressed his lips onto me and then I smirked and pushed up on his shoulders and flipped him over. I sat on his waist and then grabbed his hands and laid them next his head. He smirked towards me and I bent down and placed my lips next to his ear.

"My turn to have some fun," I whispered and felt him shiver and I smirked as I kissed his cheek and got to work.

-Sidney-
I cursed loudly because it felt so good, "Alex!"

The bed was rocking like crazy and I'm pretty sure that Sarabi ran into the bathroom because it sounded like a jungle out here. I laid on my back gripping the headboard so hard, I'm almost positive I heard a crack. Alex's hands were on my chest, she dug her nails into me and rode me, and I wasn't going to complain. I groaned as I felt myself almost ready to finish, and I heard that she was too.

"Alex!" I yelled as I finished and she smirked.

I felt her collapse on top of me breathing heavily and laughing, "Told you," was all she said and I laughed and kissed her head.

I looked above be and saw that the picture that was originally on the wall was now broken on the ground and then the headboard was broken. I laughed and she looked up and smiled and then kissed up my chest, working her way to my neck, my chin, and then pressing her lips onto mine. I grabbed the back of her head, not wanting her to pull away and smiled when she wrapped her arms around my chest and then laid her head in the crook of my neck. I pulled the sheets up and over us as I then placed my hand on her bare back and drew little circles.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Sidney."