Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 060:

Chapter Sixty
“Here we are,” Sidney said as we pulled into this beautiful house.

My eyes widened as I stared at this house, “This is your parents’ house?”

“No, this is my house, we’re gunna stop here and go see my parents tomorrow,” he said and I nodded my head.

“It’s beautiful.”

“Thank you,” he said and I got out of the Rover and then let the dogs out.

Sarabi and Zeus ran to the grass and started to roll around and I laughed. Sidney walked over towards me and then pressed me against the car and placed his hands on my hips and kissed my neck.

“I’m so happy that you’re here,” he said and then looked at me.

“I am too,” I said and he smiled and then pressed his lips onto mine and pressing my body against his. When he released I looked into his eyes and saw that he looked tired. I ran my fingers through his hair and then laid a hand on his cheek, “You look tired. You should go for a nap.”

“I will later. Let’s get all the stuff in first,” he said and I kissed his cheek and nodded my head.

We both walked to the back of the Rover and started to carry all of the bags in, which were a lot. I called Zeus and Sarabi and they followed us into the house and I looked around in awe, “This is definitely a hockey house,” I teased and he laughed because there was hockey memorabilia all over the place.

After we carried everything in, he locked his car and the front door and gave me a tour. This place was huge; you could literally fit two of my houses in this place. Nice big kitchen, living room, dining room, game room, TV room. There as a door in the kitchen that led to the backyard where off the deck you could practically jump right into the lake.

“It’s beautiful,” I said when I saw that view.

“I thought you would like it,” Sidney said as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Come on, I’ll finish the tour,” he said and we walked back into the house to see that
Sarabi and Zeus were sniffing around their new home.

We walked up the stairs and Sidney showed me the three guest bedrooms and then we walked down the hall and he showed me his master bedroom, which could eat my bedroom and still have some room for desert.

“Your house is beautiful, Sidney.”

“My Mom and Taylor decorated it for me,” he said and I smiled.

“Who cleans it while you’re away?”

“I have someone come in,” he said and walked over towards the bed, “Called them last week and told them that we were coming up this week and they aired out the place for us and stocked the fridge.”

“That was nice of them,” I said as I walked over towards him and wrapped my arms around Sidney’s neck and sat on his lap, having each leg on either side of me.

He smirked and then laid back and I went with him and then laid my head on his chest. I heard him sigh exhaustedly and I looked at him and crawled up and then moving myself so that I was lying next to him. I saw the tiredness in his eyes and started to play with his hair.

“You should have let me drive, Sid,” I said because he drove another eleven hours today without letting me help, “It’s too much on you.”

“I’m all right, I just need some sleep,” he said and I nodded my head.

I stood up and then watched as Sidney got back up and then took his shirt off and then unbuckled his pants and threw them onto the floor. He crawled up the bed in his boxers and then climbed under the sheets. I smirked and then took my sneakers off and took my jeans off and climbed into bed next to him. Sidney lifted his arm and I laid my head on his chest and felt his arm wrap around my shoulder and lay on my waist. We were both out in seconds.

-Sidney-
I woke up to hearing the dogs barking downstairs, and because I left my door open, it echoed. I sighed and then didn’t move because I thought that they heard something outside, but then I heard the doorbell ring and groaned. I felt next to me and saw that Alex wasn’t there and then I heard talking downstairs. I looked at the clock on the night stand and saw that I was sleeping for three hours. I looked at my phone and saw that I had three missed calls from my Mom and that’s when it hit me.

“Shit, I forgot to call Mom,” I groaned and then got up and put my pants and shirt back down and walked out of my room and down the stairs to see Alex hugging my excited mom.

“Look who’s awake!” my sister, Taylor said and I smirked towards her and rubbed my eyes.

“Sidney wouldn’t let me drive so he drove the whole way,” Alex said and I walked over towards her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

“Sorry, I forgot to call you,” I said as I hugged my mother and kissed her cheek.

“I figured,” she said and then smiled towards Alex, “I was just telling Alex how beautiful she is.”

I smiled and nodded my head and then saw that Alex was holding Zeus’ collar trying to hold him back from jumping on my family, because he has a habit of doing that. My Mom took Alex’s hand and led her into the kitchen with Taylor and my Dad and I were left alone.

“Hi Dad,” I said and we shook hands and he patted my back.

“Think you have a winner there, son,” he said and I smiled, “Sorry to hear you didn’t make the playoffs.”

“It’s all right, I have someone to help me not think about it,” I said and then looked into the kitchen to see that Alex was laughing at something my Mom or sister had said.

“How’s she doing? You know after that Bruins game?”

“She’s better, she wasn’t quite up to her full speed, but she was good enough to play well,” I said and did nodded his head.

“I see that they’re still talking about it on ESPN,” he said and I shook my head.

“They need to let it go,” I said and sighed.

“Have you?”

“No, I wanna kill him for doing that to her,” I said and heard my Dad laughed and then pat my back and we walked into the kitchen with the girls.

I walked over towards Alex and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek and I heard my Mom laugh.

“You’re so cute together,” she said and I looked towards her and smiled.

“Sorry Mom, I didn’t plan on you being over tonight,” I said and she nodded her head, “I thought we were just going to meet for breakfast tomorrow.”

“Well when you did call me, or answer of my phone calls, I thought I would come over,” she said and I felt a little bad, “We waited outside for five minutes listening to dogs barking. Until Alex here opened the door and said that you were sleeping.”

“We got home about three or four house ago, and then I passed out,” I said and felt Alex place her hands on top of mine that were still wrapped around her waist.

“Well have you eaten?”

“No, not yet, I was just going to order-“

“Nonsense, I’ll cook something up,” Mom said and I laughed and shook my head as she walked over towards the fridge and opened it up, “I can whip something up here.”

“Oh, Mrs. Crosby let me help,” Alex said as she got out of my arms and walked over towards my Mom.

“Please, Alex, call me Trina,” she said and I smiled when Alex nodded her head.

‘…I’m waiting for the ‘or Mom’ to pop up in there…’ I thought and then smirked.

“Let me help you cook something up,” Alex said and my Mom put her hand up.

“No sweetie, you go relax, I have this, thank you though.”

“Mom, Alex is an amazing cook, just like you,” I said and Taylor snorted.

“Nice save there, bro,” she said and I shook my head.

“All right,” Mom said and I smiled and Alex started to look around the kitchen.

“And I just remember I have no clue where anything is,” she said and we laughed.

“Don’t worry sweetie, we do,” Mom said and then looked at my Dad and I, “All right you two, get out! It’s girl time and I want to get to know Alex!”

“Wow, wait to not be wanted in your own home,” I teased and Alex laughed and then kissed my cheek, “Have fun.”