Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 067:

Chapter Sixty Seven
“SIDNEY!!!” I squealed happily as I ran over towards him and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He laughed and then wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight, “I missed you,” I said and then pressed my lips to his.

“I missed you too,” he said and then kissed my cheek.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, you missed each other,” Taylor joked and then Sidney put me down so he could hug her brother.

“Ok move it, Momma Crosby coming through,” Trina said and then hugged and kissed her son.

“So how was the flight home?” Sidney asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I laced my fingers with the hand that was dangling next to my head.

“Dry. No alcohol at all,” I whined and Sidney laughed.

“We hit a lot of turbulence and Alex here was freaking out,” Taylor explained and I sighed and then felt Sidney kiss my head.

“I’m ready for bed,” Trina said and I smiled and nodded my head.

“Well let’s go get your bags and then we can head home,” Sidney said as we walked through the airport to go and get our bags.

-Sidney-
I had just dropped my Mom, Taylor and Ashley off at the house and then Alex and I had said our goodbyes and then headed back to my house. She practically jumped out of the non parked car and rushed to my front door.

I could hear Zeus and Sarabi barking from the other side and Alex was squealing and jumping up and down. I laughed and then threw her my house keys as I went to the trunk of the Rover and grabbed her bags. Alex screamed and I looked over to see that Sarabi and Zeus had her on the ground and were licking her all over. She laughed and then tried to control the dogs, but there was no controlling them, they had missed her, and after she took a shower, I don’t think I was going to be able to control myself either.

I brought the bags into the house and then walked over towards Alex and helped her up, she laughed and then fixed her hair and then grabbed the dogs’ collars. Sarabi was still whining and trying to jump onto Alex, but Alex just scratched her head and then kissed her cheek.

“I need a shower now,” Alex said and I laughed and nodded my head. I saw that she had some grass in her hair and took it out and showed it to her, she smiled and shook her head and then kissed my cheek and headed up the stairs with me soon behind her.

I locked up the doors and walked the dogs over towards their beds and then grabbed the rest of the bags and headed up the stairs. By the time I got to my room, Alex was already in the shower with a trial of clothes behind her. I smiled and then took my shirt off and turned on the TV and began to flip through the channels as I changed into my pajama pants and picked up all of Alex’s clothes and threw them into the corner of the room.

Alex was in the bathroom for a long time and I had heard the water turn off a while ago. I sighed and then got up from the bed and then walked into the bathroom to see that she was lying in the large bathtub with a load of bubbles surrounding her. I laughed and she looked over towards me and smiled.

“I was wondering why you were in here for so long.”

“I’m relaxing, something I really didn’t have a chance to do while in L.A.,” she said and I nodded my head and then walked over towards the toilet next to the tub and put the lid down and sat on it.

“I’m surprised you didn’t put the Jacuzzi on,” I said and she looked at me.

“What?” I laughed, she was too cute. I bent down and pressed the button to turn it on and then reached into the water to turn the knobs to get the jets going, “Ooooooh, that’s nice.”

I laughed and then kissed her head and dried my hand off, “Thought you would like that.”

“Oh I do! You should come in,” she said and I looked back towards her, “There’s obviously enough room, it’s like a two person hot tub,” I smirked and shook my head and was about to walk away but she grabbed my hand and I looked back at her, “Please. I missed you.”

“All right,” I give and then took my pants off and walked into the tub and sat down next to her.

“See, not too bad,” she said and then cuddled up next to me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and leaned back, “I really missed you,” Alex said and I felt her climb onto my lap and I looked at her.

“I really missed you too,” I said and then laid my hands on her waist and she pressed her lips against mine and placed her hands in my hair.

-Alex-
Some how the party in the bathroom ended back onto the bed and we had left a trail of bubbles as we walked to the wet bed. I covered myself with the wet sheets and looked around to see that it was early in the morning and the sun wasn’t up yet. I felt Sidney’s arm around my waist and looked over towards him to see that he looked absolutely adorable with bed head.

I carefully turned my body to face him and then smiled when I saw that he was lightly snoring. There was a piece of hair in his face and I moved it out of the way and then saw his eyes fluttering opened.

“Alex?” he said in a sleepiy voice.

‘…God that’s so hot…’ I said and then smiled and kissed his cheek.

“What time is it?”

“I don’t know, but the bed has soaked sheets,” I giggled and he snorted and then sat up and turned the lamp next to the bed on and saw that the sheets were indeed soaked.

“That’s what we get for moving the party onto the bed before drying off,” he said and I laughed and moved over towards him, sitting behind him and wrapping my arms around his chest.

“We’d better change them before they get all moldy,” I said and he sighed and nodded his head.
“And then go back to sleep?”

“And then back to sleep,” I said and he turned his head back and kissed my lips quickly.
“All right,” he said and then sighed and then got up.

I smiled as I looked at his bare ass and then shook my head as I got up and walked over towards Sidney’s closet and found one of his button up shirts and threw it on. I walked over towards my bag and grabbed some underwear and put those on and then looked to see that Sidney had walked back into the room wearing his pajama pants and carrying some sheets.

“Nice shirt,” he smirked and I walked over towards him and kissed his cheek.

We took the sheets off of the bed and then put the new ones back on and then I laid back into the bed as Sidney went downstairs to throw them into the drier.

When Sidney came back into the room, Sarabi and Zeus were right behind him and I laughed as they ran past him and jumped onto the bed. Sidney walked over towards his side and then laid down, having to move Zeus over because the dog was taking up his side.

“Bed,” Sidney said and then sighed and I laughed and cuddled up next to him and kissed his neck.

I felt Sarabi take the space behind me and she leaned against my back and Zeus was at our feet. Sidney and I had our legs tangled together and his arm was wrapped around my waist with my one hand under his pillow and the other resting on his stomach.

-Sidney-
I woke up to my alarm going off and telling me that it was about ten in the morning. I sighed because I was still tired and looked down to see that Alex and I were still in the same position that we had fallen asleep in. I smiled and then kissed her head and saw that Sarabi was behind Alex with her head on Alex’s side and Zeus was laying across my legs with his head on Alex’s thighs. I shook my head and then heard Alex sigh and looked over towards her to see that she was moving a little.

“Morning,” I said to her and then she opened her eyes and stretched, almost hitting me in the face, “Whoa, easy there slugger!”

“Sorry,” she muttered and then yawned and laid her head back on my chest.

“You know we have to get up eventually.”

“Later,” she said and I smiled and kissed her head.

“We gotta get up now,” I said and she shook her head.

“Sleep.”

“We have to walk the dogs,” I said and then smirked when she didn’t move.

“Heal,” she said when I was about to move and I laughed and looked at her.

“Yes ma’am,” I said because she really looked so sexy in my shirt.

“All right, all right, I’m getting up,” she muttered with her eyes barely opened.

“You guys want to go out?” I asked and then Sarabi and Zeus darted up and ran over Alex, running out of the bedroom and down the stairs, “I guess so. How you doing, babe?”

“I hate you.”

“Love you too,” I said and then kissed her shoulder and followed the dogs downstairs.