Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 069:

Chapter Sixty Nine
"Home? Alex come on! No there's no reason to go home! We can take about this!" I yelled and then sighed when I heard the water running, "Alex, please."
"Go away, Sidney!" she yelled and then I shook my head and walked out of the room after grabbing some clothes and decided that I was going to take a shower in the spare bathroom.

-Alex-
I sat in the shower feeling the water hitting my back, thinking about what had just happened.
'...Am I over reacting? He believed me about those pictures. Alex you're being stupid! You know Sidney would never cheat on you!...' I thought and then sighed and finished up in the shower and dried off and changed into shorts and a tank top.
I walked out of the bathroom and looked around to see that Sidney wasn't in the bedroom. I looked at the time to see that it was about five o'clock and I was hungry. I walked down the stairs and heard the TV on, I walked into the living room and saw him watching TV. I walked over towards him, sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry," I said and then kissed his neck.
"No, I'm sorry, I should have told you about her," he said and I nodded my head, "Alex, I love you, and she's just a nobody from my past."
"What happened?" I asked and then heard him sigh.
"She was only with me for my fame," he said and then I felt his hands rest on my back, "When I had my concussion, she would constantly yell at me to get back out onto the ice because I was making her look bad."
"What a bitch," I said and he nodded his head.
"I ended it and then left her here," he said and then I sat up and looked at him, "Alex, I love you! I would never want to jeopardize that."
"I love you too," I said and then pressed my lips against his and then I heard my stomach growl, "I'm hungry."
He laughed and then nodded his head. I got off of him and then walked into the kitchen to see what we had. Nothing I was in the mood for.
"Can we get pizza?" I asked and he laughed.
"That's not on the hockey diet!" he teased and I shook my head, "The pizza around here isn't as good as the ones in Pittsburgh."
"Oh, well is there something that we can order in?"
"Chinese?" Sidney said and I laughed.
"That's definitely not on the hockey diet!" I teased and he laughed and started to dig through his drawers.
"Here, pick something," he said and I hopped onto the counter and looked at the menu.
"General Tso's chicken and shrimp lo mien!" I said and Sidney looked at me.
"I'm stealing some of your lo mien then," he said and I smiled and nodded my head.
Sidney grabbed his cell phone and dialed the place and ordered what he wanted and what I wanted. He gave the people the address and then hung up the phone and kissed my cheek, "They'll be here within a half hour," he said and I nodded my head.
"Good because I'm starving," I said and then Sidney placed his hand on my neck and stared at me.
"I am sorry," he said and I smiled towards him and leaned into his hand.
I placed my hand on his arm and then nodded my head, "I know."
"I love you, Alex," he said and then leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.
"Just don't hide something like that from me again," I said and he nodded his head, "Any more ex girlfriends I should know about?"
"Well," he said and then paused to think about it.
"Never mind, just warn me if they're close," I said and he laughed and then held my face pressed his lips to mine.
"You're the only one that matters."
"Oh, I feel so special," I said and then placed my hands on his chest and then moved them down to his waist.
"So we can check our first argument off the relationship list," he said and I looked at him.
"Excuse me while I jumped around in excitement," I said sarcastically and he smirked.
The doorbell rang and Sidney walked over towards the door and grabbed his wallet and opened the door. I heard him talking to the guy and then close the door and walk back into the kitchen.
"Dinner is served!" he said and I laughed and placed my hand on his shoulder as he placed the bag next to me.
I hopped off of the counter as Sidney laid the food out and I looked at everything he had gotten. I smirked and then walked over towards the fridge to grab some beer, but there was nothing.
"Uh, Sidney."
"Yeah."
"We're outta beer," I said and he looked at me.
"Really?"
"Yeah," I said and he sighed and then cursed, "I'll just run to the store."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, unless you want water or a power shake?" I teased and he smirked.
"Keys are by the door," he said and I nodded my head and then grabbed my purse and walked out the door heading down to the Rover.
It didn't take me long, I was maybe gone about twenty minutes. I pulled into the driveway and walked into the house to see that Sidney was sitting in front of the TV.
"Booze is served," I said and he laughed and stood up. I walked into the kitchen to see that the food wasn't even touched, "You could have started without me."
"I wanted to wait for you," he said and then wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed the beer on the counter.
"You didn't have to."
"Well I did," he said and then kissed my cheek and then walked over towards the cabinets to grab some plates, "You know, we work out hard today only to be eating Chinese."
I laughed and then nodded my head. I grabbed a plate and started to fill it with food, "What are you watching?"
"Some kind of SyFy movie," he said and I smirked and then grabbed a beer and walked into the room and sat on the couch.

-Sidney-
Alex and I were cuddled up on the couch watching some bad horror movie on the TV. We finished dinner and then placed the plates in front of us on the coffee table. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost ten o'clock at night.
"Alex," I said and looked down to see that she had fallen asleep. I smiled and then managed to get out of her grasp and then laid her down on the couch and walked over to see the dogs lying on the floor behind the couch, "You wanna go out?"
Sarabi and Zeus jumped up and ran towards the door and I smirked and followed after them. I walked outside with them and let them run around and then walked back into the house and walked the dogs into the room where their beds were.
I walked into the living room and then saw that Alex was sitting up, "Hey."
"Hey," she muttered and I smiled and walked over towards her.
"I took the dogs out."
"Thanks," she said and then stood up and stretched.
"No problem, come on, let's go to bed," I said and she nodded her head and then walked over towards me.
I made sure that the doors were locked and then walked upstairs and cuddled with Alex on the bed and went to sleep. I was happy to have her and cursed myself for making her angry with me and almost ruining the relationship.