Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 074:

Chapter Seventy Four
"Come on guys! Move it!" I yelled as I watched from the bench as the Kings competed against the Edmonton Oilers in a relay race.
The Kings were a head of the oilers, but Jarret Stoll had slipped and fell off of the platform and into the water, letting Shawn Horcoff run ahead of him. Jarret climbed back up the latter and had to do his section from the front. I looked over and saw that Horcoff was trying to jump across these big balls, but bounced off of it and landed into the water.
'...That sounded like it hurt...' I thought as I watched as he slowly climbed back onto the platform and run like made because Jarret was back in the lead.

-Sidney-
I woke up to my alarm going off and to the other side of my bed being empty. I sat up and looked around to see that Marc was sitting on his bed watching something on his laptop. He looked over towards me and laughed and then took out his headphones.
"He's alive!"
"Shut up, I was tired."
"Trust me, we all know! Man, you need to see a doctor or something because you snore really loudly in your sleep. You practically scared Vero away," he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Where are the girls?"
"Alex went to the course to watch the Kings and Vero went down to the pool with some of the other girlfriends," Marc said and I nodded my head, "Does she complain about your snoring?"
"Who? Alex?"
"Who else dipshit?!"
"No, usually when Alex's head hits that pillow she's out," I said and he snorted.
"Perfect match," he said and I shook my head and got up.
"Shut up!" I laughed and then headed for the shower.

-Alex-
"You guys did it! You made it to the next round!" I cheered excitedly.
"Geez Alex, I thought you were going to go out there and beat Jarret when he fell!" Dustin teased and I laughed and shook my head.
"I was debating on doing it," I joked and everyone laughed and I patted Jarret on the shoulder, "I gave the guy the evil eye and he got scared and slipped."
Jarret laughed and then shook his head, "Well then thank you for your help."
"Any time."
The morning competition between the Northwest and Pacific Division was over and five teams were moving to the next round.

Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Winner: Anaheim Ducks
Minnesota Wild vs. San Jose Sharks - Winner: San Jose Sharks
Colorado Avalanche vs. Phoenix Coyotes - Winner: Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers vs. L.A. Kings - Winner: L.A. Kings
Calgary Flames vs. Dallas Stars - Winner: Dallas Stars

I went back to the hotel to find that Sidney was down by the pool with some of the other guys, messing around by the volleyball net. I smirked and then walked over towards them and sat on the bench and watched as some of the girls drooled over them. When Sidney saw me he smirked and then waved, I laughed and then waved back and watched as he then jumped up and spiked the ball onto the other side of the net and apparently winning the game.
"Hey babe!" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "How was the morning people?"
"The Ducks, Sharks, Avalanches, Kings and Stars are moving to Round two," I answered and he nodded his head, "How was the game?"
"Interesting," he said and I laughed and patted his chest.
"Sid!" we turned around and saw that Kris was walking over and then held the ball up, "Another round?"
"Naw man, I'm good," he said and I smirked.
"What about you, Alex? You want in?"
"Maybe later," I said and he nodded his head and started to head back towards the others.
"What do you want to do?" he asked and I smiled and then grabbed his hand and we headed back to the hotel.
We still had about four hours before we needed to be at the course, and I had no interest of watching any of the teams for the Southeast and Central Divisions.

-Sidney-
Alex and I walked into our room and saw that Marc and Vero were laying on the bed taking a nap. I smiled and then watched as Alex walked over towards her bag and saw that she was grabbing her bathing suit, I sighed and then she grabbed my hand and we walked into the bathroom. I hopped onto the counter and watched as she took her clothes off and then she put her bikini top on.
"Need help?" I asked as she smirked over towards me.
"I can do it, thank you very much."
I knew that she knew how to tie her own bikini, I just wanted an excuse to touch her, because if I did, I could guarantee that that bikini was coming off as just as it went on. Once she tied her strings, she took her jeans off and threw her boy shorts bottoms. I smirked as I then decided to mess with her and reached out my hand and grabbed onto one of her dangling strings and pulled.
"Sidney!" she laughed and then held onto her bikini so that it didn't fall, "Tie it back!"
I laughed and she backed over towards me and I placed my hands on her waist, "Come on, tie it, I want to go down to the pool."
"All right, all right," I said and then gently glided my hands to her back where the strings were, feeling her shiver under my touch.
"Sid," she muttered as her head slumped back and I pulled her against me and brought my lips to her neck.
I felt her body slump and then shake with need, I chuckled when her breathing grew heavier. I slid my hands up her body and grabbed roughly grabbed her breasts. She groaned and then gripped her hands onto my thighs to hold herself up.

-Alex-
Sidney and I were still laughing. We were walking down towards the pool and laughing so hard that I nearly fell over while getting into the elevator.
While Sidney and I having our little moment in the bathroom, I didn't realize that we
never locked the door, and Marc walked in on us. He completely froze with his eyes and mouth wide opened. I think he couldn't think of anything to say. We froze at first too, and then we started to laugh and darted out of the bathroom and, after I grabbed my cover up, out of the room too.
“His face was too funny,” Sidney said and I nodded my head.
“Alex! Sid!” we looked over to see Eric and Dustin running over towards us, “We need three more people for the team, you wanna help?”
I saw that Dustin was holding the volleyball in his hand and I sighed in defeat, “Who are we playing?”
“Your cousin,” Eric said and I smirked and looked up towards Sidney.
“All right,” he said and we followed them over towards the net.
Boston Bruins’ Adam McQuaid, Daniel Paille, Andrew Ference, Nathan Horton, Tyler Seguin and, my cousin, Brandon Adkins stood on one side of the net while, Pittsburgh Penguins’ Matt Niskanen, Tanner Glass, Kris Letang, Dustin Jeffrey, and then Sidney and I stood on the other.
“You’re going down, Alex!” Brandon shouted out and I smirked towards him and then unzipped my cover and threw it towards Brandon Sutter.
‘…Try and concentrate now, boys…’ I thought as I trotted over towards my spot on the sand, wearing my bikini top and boy shorts. Kris threw me the ball to serve and I smirked over towards Sidney who just smirked and shook my head, knowing what I was up to, “Everyone ready?”
“God dammit, Alex! Put some clothes on!” Brandon whined as he looked at his drooling teammates.
“That’s the point, sweetie,” I muttered and then served the ball.
Penguins: 1 - Bruins: Pathetic!