Sequel: Captain of My Life

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain (Sidney Crosby) 095:

Chapter Ninety Five
-Sidney-
Three. Two. One. Happy New Years!
I pressed my lips against Alex’s and felt her hands on my chest. I held her tight and heard the cheers from people celebrating their first few seconds of the New Year. I pulled away and smiled towards Alex and she laid her head on my chest and I kissed her head.
“I love you, Alex,” I said and then heard her laugh, and she looked up and smiled towards me.
“I love you too,” she said and then reached up and pressed her lips onto mine and I started to feel people patting my back.
I turned my head and saw the guys around Alex and I smiling, they were happy to see us back together. I nodded my head towards them and then laced my fingers with Alex’s.
“I’m ready to get out of here,” she said and I nodded my head.
“I’ll take you home,” I said and she nodded her head.
“I have to tell Sam, because she’s the one who’s the designated driver tonight,” Alex said and I nodded my head and we started to look for Sam.
When Alex found her, she handed her car keys over to Sam and then headed back towards me. We then went back into the VIP room to get our jackets, and then we left.
I drove Alex home and pulled into her driveway. She sat there for a second and I shut the engine off and watched as she got out of the car. I smiled to myself, happy to have her back in my life. I stepped out of my car and then walked her to her door and she turned to face me as she opened her door.
“I want to take this slow, Sid,” she breathed and I nodded my head, not really wanting to hear that and wanting to pick up right where we left off, “We moved too fast last time.”
I nodded my head, trying to pay attention to her words, but her lips were the only thing that was getting my attention. I slowly leaned my head in and stared into her eyes.
“Slow, Sidney.”
“Of course,” I muttered as my hand snuck into her opened jacket and resting on her waist, “Whatever you want.”
“Sid,” she breathed and I felt her hands on my chest, “Slow.”
Our lips barely touched and I felt her breath on my face, “All right.”
“Ok,” she groaned and I smirked.
“Alex-“
“Shut up,” Alex breathed and then pressed her lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed her through the door and kicked it closed.
“Alex,” I moaned as she pulled away and ripped my jacket off of me and then walked over towards the door, locking it.
Alex didn’t say a work, she grabbed my hand and we were up the stairs, through the kitchen, and up the second set of stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs I pulled her back to me and pressed my lips to hers and then picked her up, feeling her legs wrap around my waist. I walked into her bedroom and over towards her bed. Alex dropped her feet and then ran her hands down my button up shirt and started to unbutton it and then pushed me back onto the bed.
“Off, now,” she muttered talking about my pants. I smirked and then unbuckled my belt and watched as she unzipped her dress.
“What happened to the girl that wanted to go slow?” I asked as I kicked my pants off and placed my hands on her waist and pulled her into me.
“She got impatient,” she growled and then pressed her lips onto mine and, there was definitely no going slow that night.

-Alex-
I woke up the next morning feeling someone’s arms around my waist and my back was pressed against someone’s chest. I slowly turned around and saw a sleeping Sidney there; I smiled, remembering what happened last night, well actually this morning.
A curl of hair was in his face and I ran my fingers through his hair and saw his eyes flutter open. When he saw me, he smiled, and my smile seemed to match his.
“Hey,” he muttered and then I felt him pulled me closer into his chest.
“Hey,” I said and wrapped my leg around his waist and pushed myself up, moving Sidney onto his back and myself straddling his lips.
“I’m glad you’re back,” Sidney said as he fingers glided across my stomach. I smiled and nodded my head and then leaned down and started to kiss his neck, “Oh no, come on,” he laughed and then felt him flip me over and lay on top of me.
I knew we didn’t have any clothes on, so I wasn’t surprised when I felt Sidney’s hard on against my thigh. I groaned and then rocked my hips against his and he laid his forehead on my stomach and breathed heavily. I smirked and then reached over towards my nightstand and pulled the drawer out, grabbed a condom, and threw it at him. He looked at me and then smirked, but then shook his head.
“Let me treat you,” he said and I looked at him confused as I sat up and leaned against my elbows.
I watched as his lips started send soft kisses on my stomach, but then feeling his hand got in-between my thigh. My eyes closed and I fell back onto the bed, feeling Sidney nip a little on the inner part my thigh.
I didn’t know what time it was, and I didn’t really care; although I knew it was morning, but I tried to be as quiet as I could, knowing that everyone was home and probably still sleeping. However, that was a little hard when my Captain, Sidney Crosby was eating me out alive.

-Sidney-
I kissed up and down her neck, feel her panting start to slow down from her previous orgasm. I grabbed her hands and placed them next to her head, lacing my fingers with her own and then she moaned as I nipped a little harder.
Alex’s cell phone went off, while sitting on the nightstand, and she cursed but then reached over to grab it.
“It’s Mario,” she said and I looked at her confused, “Hello?”
‘…Why is he calling? Does I have anything to do with those other teams being interested in her?...’ I thought as I got up, grabbed my clothes, and walked over towards the bathroom, letting Alex have her privacy. I got changed and then looked at the sink to see that my toothbrush still sat next to the sink right where I left it. I sighed as I picked it up and looked at it, ‘…She never gave up…’

-Alex-
“I’ll be in within the hour,” I said and then hung up the phone and groaned.
I got out of bed and walked over towards the closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and then walked into the bathroom to see that Sidney was finishing up brushing his teeth.
“What was that about?” he asked as he put the brush down and looked at me.
“He wants me to talk to me,” I said as I walked over towards the shower and turned the water on.
“About what?”
“I don’t know,” I said and then heard him sigh, “What?”
“Is about those teams that are interested in you?” he asked and I looked at him.
“Man, I never knew Pascal to be a gossiper.”
“All the guys talk, Alex,” Sidney said and I sighed.
“I don’t know what it’s about, Sid, but I turned the last three offers down, what makes you think, I won’t turn these down as well?”
“I don’t know what if it’s a good team! What if it’s the Blackhawks? They’re on top again! You could be able to win the cup this year,” he said and I smirked and walked over towards him, still completely naked, and placed my hands on his chest.
“The only team that I want to win the cup with this year, is the Penguins,” I said and he smirked, “I’m not interested in any other team.”
I walked over towards the shower and stepped in as I heard Sidney sigh and then leave the bathroom. I took my shower and then changed, did my hair and makeup and then walked downstairs to see that no one was there and there was a note on the counter from Sidney, saying that he was heading home but we should have lunch after my meeting with Mario. I left a note for everyone and then headed out of the house and towards the arena.
I knocked onto Mario’s door and heard a ‘come in’ from the other side.
“You wanted to see me,” I stated and saw Mario nod his head and motion for me to take a seat.
“Well Alex, you’re definitely a popular person,” Mario said with a laugh.
“If it’s for more teams, I told you, I’m not interested,” I stated and Mario smirked.
“Well, I’m glad to hear that, that means that only half of this meeting is over,” he said and I looked at him confused.
“Something wrong?” I asked as he stared at me intently.