Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

I Never Meant To Let Go

Anna had been listening to Collide With The Sky for the past hour, while slowly unpacking her things from boxes, and into the spare spaces in Tony's closet. She was still hesitant about moving in, because she still felt horrible about what she had done. But, she didn't have any where else to go, other than Emmeline's. And, staying with Emmeline didn't seem like the best idea, simply because Anna was trying to stop doing drugs, wheraes Emmeline was sellling them.

She had fallen in love with the new album. Though, she felt incredibly horrible for not being there to count down the seconds, and be first one to buy it. And she felt even worse to know that she hadn't been there for Tony when it did come out. But, she had constantly been reminding herself to live in the present, and not the past.

Arms wrapped around her waist, and she jumped, her heart racing. She ripped her headphones out of her ears, just to be greeted by a laughing Tony.

She hit his chest, and put her hands on her hips. "Why're you laughing? That was far from funny!" She said, though she had been laughing herself.

Tony, still laughing, pulled her into a tight hug. He nuzzled his face into her neck, and his laughter ceased. He sighed contently. "I missed you," he said, his voice muffled by her black locks.

Anna giggled, and wrapped her arms around Tony's neck. "I missed you too. But, you were only gone for an hour or so," she said, letting another small giggle escape from her lips.

Tony pulled away far enough to see her perfectly sculpted face, but still held her. He felt like she couldn't be hurt when he was holding her. And, even though he knew that wasn't true, it was still the instinct he had. "That's not what I meant," he replied, sighing.

"Oh." Anna pulled away then, and turned back towards the box of clothes. She put her headphones back in, and began putting things inside of the closet.

Sighing, Tony grabbed her wrist, and pulled her away from the boxes of clothes she still had to unpack. He took her phone from her, and placed it on the top of one of the boxes. He cradled her face in his hands gently, and softly pressed his lips against hers. When he pulled away, a sudden remorse washed over him. "I know I won't ever be able to make up what I did, but I'm sorry. I really am."

Annabella shook her head, and sighed. She placed her hands on Tony's, and laced their fingers together. She pulled them away form her face, and let the fall to their normal length. "You didn't do anything. It was my fault for running away form my problems," she said.

Kissing her nose, Tony chuckled. "You're convinced about that, aren't you? You convince yourself into thinking stupid things," he said, a small smile playing on his lips.

Anna didn't react to this, instead, she just looked up at him, and nodded. "Yeah, kind of like I convinced myself that you loved me the first time?"

Stunned by her response, Tony stared at Anna for a second. "I did, do, love you," he said, honestly. He did, he does. He always has. But, sometimes, things get seen the wrong way.

Annabella laughed again. "I know. I'm just being difficult," she said, forcing a smile. She hadn't meant to say that, it just kind of came out. But, it had been what she was thinking, so she didn't really regret it. "I should probably get back to unpacking," she said, trying to avoid the subject.

Tony got the hint, and grabbed her wrist again as she began walking towards the closet again. "No need, beautiful. You're coming on tour with the band," he said, a large smile plastered on his face.

"Really?" She asked, hopeful. After she had thought it over for a while, she felt that touring would be good for her. She'd meet new people, get close to the guys again, and have her own freedom once more.

"Yep," Tony replied, nodding.

"Can we celebrate with vodka?" She asked, hoping he'd say yes. If he did, tonight would be completely perfect. Sitting with Tony, getting drunk, and knowing that something good was to come later in the week, would be the best thing Anna had done in a long while.

Tony laughed, and laced his fingers through hers. "Of coarse," he answered, smiling. He pulled her down the stairs, and into the familiar kitchen. He poured a glass for the both of them, and drank happily.

The rest of the day went by simply, and Tony and Anna did nothing but enjoy each others company, and dance around to Memphis May Fire, Paramore, and whatever else was on Annabella's playlist of the month. They spent a lot of time talking, as well. They talked about everything that had happened while they were apart. And, it was safe to say that both of them missed the other more than either of them had noticed before. They were both happy that they were back in each others lives again. Life seemed bearable once more, and that was an amazing feeling.