Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

To The Characters Living In This Unreal World

Turns out, everything was perfectly fine with Anna. Maya and herself had diagnosed her as simply "stressed," and anything but pregnant. Which, in Anna's mind, was a good thing.

Pierce The Veil was just finishing up a signing, and Anna was listening to Fall Out Boy while watching from a distance. Maya had gone off to help Bring Me The Horizon, the band she was currently touring with, do something about a merchendise problem. It had been a rather slow day - for Anna, anyways.

She pulled out her cell phone, and began scroling through just about every social media website she had an account with. She checked Instagram last, and her stomach twisted when she saw a fan-posted picture of Tony and herself. She looked bout fourtneen or fifteen, and she was georgous - no doubt. She had tan skin, and wavy, dark, hair. Her eyes were a golden bronze, and her makeup was undeniably perfect. Her red lips were on Tony's cheek, who looked happy, though a bit uneasy.

She wasn't jealous that the girl was kissing Tony's cheek, or that she was that close to him either. She was jealous of the way she looked. She was so perfect, and Anna wasn't. BUt, yet, Tony was with Anna, and not that girl, who clearly wouldn't have minded to be in Anna's place. Maybe I'm just a substitute until he finds someone he deserves, Anna thought to herself.

She sighed, and pursed her lips in frustration. There were just too many things that so many other girls were, that Anna wasn't. A lot of girls were pretty, or polite. Anna was far from that, in her mind. She'd bet her life that the girl kissing Tony's cheek would be smart too, and Anna knew she wasn't.

"Watchya lookin' at?" Tony's voice caused Anna to flinch.

She shook her head. "Nothing," she said, shoving her cell phone back into the back pocket of her blue skinny jeans. "How was the signing?" She attempted to change the subject.

Wrapping his arms around Anna's waist, Tony shrugged. "It was alright," he answered, kissing the part where her neck and shoulder met, sending shivers down her spine. He reached down, and quickly pulled her cell hone from her pocket.

Anna didn't care if he saw or not, so she didn't reject. She might've been a bit embarassed, though. That would explain the red on her cheeks as Tony typed in the passcode.

"Why were you looking at this?" Tony asked, trying to hide the smirk daring to form on his face. He hadn't ever been in a relationship where he was as committed as he was to Anna. For her to be jealous, was a ridiculous thought.

Shrugging, Anna sighed. "I just was. I wouldn't have if she wasn't so fucking attractive," she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest in annoyance.

Tony shook his head. "She's way too young to be any type of threat to you. Not to mention the fact that no one's as attractive as you are," he said, kissing her lips softly. He stepped back a few inches, and cupped Anna's cheeks. "Besides, you're mine," he added. He began kissing down her neck, whispering sweet nothings between each delicate kiss.

"If you don't stop, we'll have an idescent exposure problem," Anna commented, giggling. She wrapped her arms around Tony's neck, and pulled away. "You've got a show to attend to," she said, smiling.

Tony smirked. "Later, then," he said, before walking away to catch up with his band mates.

"Got a bit of action, did we now?" Maya smirked, and linked her arm with Anna's, before walking slowly towards one of the other stages.

Anna laughed. "Yep. By the way, Mike asked about you last night. I told him he should ask you out," she added, even though the subject was somewhat irrelivant.

Nodding, Maya grinned. "Yeah, I know. We're going to the movies next week, after the show," she said, almost triumphantly.

"That's great!" Annabella exclaimed, suddenly more happy than she had been just a few moments ago. "What're you going to see?"

Maya laughed softly before answering. "Well, he suggested ParaNorman, but then went on to say that we probably wouldn't see much of it anyways."

Laughing, Anna nodded. "Fair enough," she said, walking onto Of Mice & Men's tour bus. They were greeted by Phil and Alan, who notified them that Austin and Tino had went out to eat.

Once the rest of Of mice had gotten back, and Pierce had finished their set, most everyone partied while talking about everything that was anything. Everyone had gotten pretty close to one another since the beginning of the tour. It had been near the end of the night that Anna had realized exactly how much her life had change since she had met Tony. It went from horrible, to better, to worse than ever, to better than ever before. She was now able to drink alcohol without the fear of drinkin herself dead, and she was no longer doing any illegal drugs. She now found no reason to overdose, whereas before everything had been a reason through her eyes. Things were finally good. Hopefully, they'd stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and recommend and subscribe!
Let me know what you think!

Stay Beautiful xxx