Status: Finished! :D

The Cheap Bouquet

Like A Widow's Heart, We Fall Apart, But Never Fade Away

"I think it's best if I stay home this tour," Anna finally said, biting her lip. She was scared that Tony would be disappointed in her. She would hate for him to be. That's why this was the only time she was ever nervous when he was around; when she had to tell him something which she wasn't sure what his response would be.

Running his hands through Anna's hair, Tony sighed. "I figured you'd say that." He laced his free hand with hers, and a small smile fell onto his lips. She had her arms wrapped around his waist, in a protective manor, as her head was laid on his chest.

Anna looked up, her chocolate brown ringlets falling to her left shoulder. "Are you angry?" She asked, uneasy. She wasn't sure of the answer, and that's what scared her the most.

Tony shook his head, and leaned up, so his back was against the head board. He pulled Annabella up next to him, and draped his arm over her shoulders as she pulled her knees up to her chest. "No, I'd never be angry at you. I'll just miss you, that's all," he answered, chuckling softly.

Nodding, Annabella smiled. "I'll miss you too. But, if I miss you too much, I'll have to invest in a plane ticket," she confessed, giggling. She thought it best to stay home, and attempt to sort out everything with Zak. She wanted to talk to Emmeline, and see how she was doing. She also wanted to try and find Katie, apologize for the things she said. That much surprised even Anna, but she felt like it was the right thing to do.

The rest of the day passed by relatively quickly. Tony and Anna didn't do much, just tried to spend a little bit of time together before Tony left for two and a half months. It would be hard for Anna, she'd never been away from him that long, when she wasn't angry with him, that is. She'd miss Maya as well, even if she and Mike would be together a lot more now. The two weren't "official," but they might as well be.

Annabella had assumed that it would take a while to make Zak understand how she felt about the situation, so she picked a random text he had sent her in the last week, and replied.

Come over tomorrow, we need to talk.

He had quickly replied, but Anna didn't respond. She just sighed, and cuddled up next to the sleeping Tony. She wouldn't be getting much sleep, and she knew that. But she had to at least try to have a normal life. It wasn't all that bad, and she knew that as well. But, everyone always assumed the worst when it came to themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm too tired to revise this so everyone'll have to deal. This is more of a filler chapter, but the next will be better. Promise.
Comment and subscribe, pretty pretty please? :D
Stay Beautiful xxx