Status: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER ***ERS <3

Phantasic Time-Bomb

OMG WTF ASDFGHJKL

“Ehe.”

It was 6 in the morning, who the FUCK was giggling?

“Heh-Heh.”

Seriously giggling at 6 AM? Just why. It was their day off and all Alex wanted was to sleep.
And by God he was trying but that stupid giggle kept interrupting his thou-

“Ehehe.”

Alex groaned and shoved his face into his pillow before smiling –ever so slightly- because he recognized the giggle now.

“Hehehe.”

“Jackkkkkk.” Alex groaned and soon the sound of his curtain opening was heard by the lead singer, and slowly he turned to face where the light was waiting to assault his eyes. In Alex’s mind it was worth it though, because Jack was there goofily grinning.

“Did you need me, Lexy?” Jack smiled, and Alex smiled back because he knew that smile –and that smile was only for him-.

“Why are you giggling? You woke me up.” Alex tried to appear angry but the playfulness slipped into his voice.

“I was watching a thing…” Jack says and Alex notices the headphones –one in Jacks ear one limply hanging down in front of Jacks torso-.

“What was it? Now you got me all curious!” Alex is soon being squished against the tour bus wall as Jack somehow wiggles him 6’1 body, into Alex’s bunk. And not soon after that Jack is slipping a white ear bud past Alex’s messy hair and into his ear. Jack shifts so he’s curled into Alex enough to where he can lay his IPhone on Alex’s stomach and both of them can see the small screen.

Hello Internet! So I just got back from going to Florida, and doing that involved… using an Aeroplane.”

~*~

“Ohmygod. I can’t breathe!” Alex has tears leaking out of his eyes at this point and Jack is nodding with him.

“Another?” Jack asks a moment later

“Y….e….y-yes.” Alex somehow says in-between wheezes.

~*~

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT HOLYSHITHOLYHOLYOHLYSHIT!” Dan’s screaming broke the thick tension filled air created by Portal.

“What?”

“HOYL SHIT!” Was his only response and PJ paused the/intense/ game walking over to where Dan was sitting on his laptop.

“What are you going on abo-HOLY FUCK!”

“What?!” Chris asked

“ALLtimeLOW has subscribed to Danisnotonfire.” Pj read out and all of them cheered for their friend.

“And KickthePj, Crabstickz, and AmazingPhil.” Dan added a moment later and all of them paused. Sure All Time Low wasn’t their favorite band, but they were pretty cool dudes all of them had seen live once or twice at venues. Silence filled the air again, and again Dan broke it with high-pitched boarder line girly screams.

“THEY MESSAGED ME! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT DO I DO? THEY TITLED IT ‘HI’! OHMYSWEETLORDJESUS! I CANT NOT EVEN!” Dan slammed the laptop shut and pushed it to another cushion on the couch.

“Let’s just read it like normal people, can you do that Danny?” Pj was speaking slow and mockingly to the brunette but he nodded opening the laptop and relogging in.

-

TO:
Danisnotonfire

Message:
Hey! It’s Jack and Alex of All Time Low! (Actually it’s Jack-lazy ass Alex is doing is nothing here but whatever) (He hit me for adding that) (and that). Anyways, hello! I –we- just wanted to say, the fantastic foursome are BRILLIANT (isn’t that what you Brits say?). No Alex and I have spent all morning in his bunk watching video after video. Aha, we were crying with laughter. You 4 seem like cool dudes!
-Jalex
P.S: WELCOME TO THE PETTING ZOO MOTHERFUCKER –Alex

-

“Oh. My. God.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shit &gt;&lt;