Status: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER ***ERS <3

Phantasic Time-Bomb

Dear Foursome, Count Me In

TO: ALLtimeLOW

Message:

‘Ello (that’s what us Brits say)…So, to be honest you gave all of us a bit of a heart attack. Dan was screaming (It’s Phil btw ^-^) and then PJ was and then Chris was laughing and screaming? It was weird man. Aha, we –all of us are here- keep thinking it’s a joke and clicking the link to your channel but it’s real. So…how’d you find us?
-Fantastic Foursome

-1 week forward-

Over the course of a week many messages were traded between the 6 of them (sometimes 8 seeing as Rian and Zack constantly added their input), and the fantastic foursome learned some girls on twitter had been telling Jack about the fanwars. PJ and Chris had both decided to stay with ‘Phan’ for a bit longer- Chris’s flat flooded, and PJ didn’t want to ride home alone. So here they were. Camped out in Dan and Phil’s living room playing another game of Portal.

“Holy fucking tits.” Dan says and PJ mumbles something about Deja-Vu, and pauses the game laughing slightly at Chris’s angered reaction.

“What?” Chris asks huffing and Phil’s attention has been dragged away from his phone and is now on Dan, and the mac on his lap.

“They want us to skype them.”

^^

“Hello?” A voice crackled through the speakers and soon Skype loaded and the face of Jack and Alex Barakat appeared rather than a circle.

“Hi!” Phil waved smiling and Dan rolled his eyes, but the 3 of them saying hello as well.

-

“So are you going to the London show?” Alex asks, while Jack lays in his lap playing some IPhone game.

“Nah, couldn’t get tickets.” And what PJ was saying was true, all of them had always enjoyed seeing All Time Low live, and they enjoyed Yellowcard greatly, but the shows sold out before any of them could order tickets.

“You should come! We could get Matty Mouse to bring you back stage!” Phil and Chris chuckle at how Jack goes from calm to animated in under a second, “Right Matty?!”

“What? Anyways, you guys need to go do sound check. Zack and Rian did theirs earlier but I can’t put it off more, so…go!” Matt Flyzick is now just to the left of the screen and the four Brits are read to say goodbye when Alex stops them.

“ZACK! Perfect!” Alex jumps up and a moment later is making Zack sit on the couch, where him and Jack had just been.

“Now…converse!” Alex says and he’s gone.

“Are you the fantasma foursome or something? ‘Jalex’ haven’t stopped talking about you.” Zack laughs lowly, using air quotes around Jalex.

“Fantastic Foursome.” PJ shyly corrects.

“That makes more since.” Zack laughs and the four of them do as well.
-

Somehow it ends up just being PJ and Zack, Phil have wandered off to make food, Dan saying that he had to edit his next video, and Chris saying he was tired. And Jalex hasn't made a reentry yet which was weird because for the past week they complained about how soundcheck is unneeded and it doesn’t take long but it’s boring.

“I like talking to you.” Zack says it out of nowhere and PJ ducks his head, glad he plugged in his headphones, if Dan or even Phil had heard that…

“I like talking to you too. It’s nice having someone….” PJ trailed off not being able to find the word that he feels.

“Understand?” Zack takes his turn to duck his head

“Yeah.” PJ and Zack both blush softly and look away from the cameras.

“What?” Zack looks over the camera and then pulls a tragic face, “Show starts soon, I’ve got to go. Can we…like talk later? If you’re awake I mean. It’s got to be late or early over there. I just enjoy talking to you and…yeah.” Zack’s rambling and bright red by the time he stops talking

“I would like that.” PJ smiles and soon Zack is gone, and PJ sits up going to grab some coffee. Not to keep him awake for Zack or anything. Defiantly not.

-

“Awwwwh.” It’s Dan and Chris who wake up PJ in the morning with obsessive cooing. At first PJ is confused as to why, but he opens his eyes just a bit and he sees the sleeping face of Zack Merrick, they fell asleep talking on Skype.
Oh.
“Shut up.” PJ makes sure to hit the mute button before moving around and talking, Zack shouldn’t have to get up so early because his friends are morons.
“No.” PJ sighs before sitting up fully, sighing when he hears his back crack. He quickly types a message to Zack, and hits the end button.
The brunette already knows that it’s going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I've invented a new pairing.

KicktheMerrick

Ohyes