Status: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER ***ERS <3

Phantasic Time-Bomb

All These Scars From The War Against Ourselves

Dan wasn’t kidding, as soon as Phil had cried himself into what seemed a calm sleep-he pulled up the sleeves of his friends Sonic sweatshirt…He wished he hadn’t. Dan had seen peoples arms, the arms of people who self-harmed but somehow it being your best friend –the person you loved with every ounce of being- made it hurt so much more.

Dan sighed and re-wrapped his arms around the boy. Dan didn’t need to ask how or when things went wrong, the boy already knew. He knew when this must have started up again. There was only one plausible reason- and Phil would never talk about it. So Dan just sighed and vowed to keep a closer eye on the boy.

~

“HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKERS ARE TALL!” This is the first thing Alex Gaskarth says to the four British boys, face to face. Matthew had just brought them back stage after putting their bags under the tour bus, and dealing with the bunk situation.

It was only Jack, Alex and the Fantastic Foursome in the ‘green room’ at the moment, and Jack smirked at the way he saw PJ glancing around the room- it was like he was waiting for someone.

“Jack! Have you seen my bass? I can’t find it anywhere…If Danny’s moved it again I’ll kill him.” A voice says before walking into the slightly cramped room, and a half shirtless Zack Merrick steps into view.

“Hullo!” Chris smiles politely before shoving PJ in front of him and face to face with the other boy,

“Now go hold hands or something…” Chris dismisses before turning back to Alex- and soon everyone follows his lead. They all go about pretending that ‘KicktheMerrick’ isn’t talking quietly to themselves, and that Zack surely isn’t holding PJ’s hand…Definitely not.

PJ had never been more grateful for his friend then in that moment, PJ wasn’t sure if he could handle everyone staring at him and watching him and Zack –and from the way Zack relaxed as soon as everyone turned around, nether could he.

~

“GET AWAY FROM ME! NOO!” PJ’s screaming after the concert as a sweaty Zack Merrick chases him to give him a ‘big ol’ hug’. Most people wouldn’t think it, but Zack is just as playful as Jack or Alex. It just takes him longer to get comfortable with people. Whereas Jack and Alex will be fine in a room with a piece of dirt.

“You’re disgusting.” PJ huffs- pouting- from in Zack’s drenched arms, and he feels the other boy laugh slightly before kissing the top of his head.

“You love it.” PJ can /feel/ the smile in the other boys voice.

“That won’t work forever you know.” PJ mumbles –mostly to himself because if Zack kept giving him those puppy eyes…yes, yes it would.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much KicktheMerrick.

Sorry it's been so long!

Thanks to DannyWor for commenting and getting me off my lazy ass!

c: Once it's summer expect a ton more updates more frequently <3

-Extra points to you if you know where the titles from without Google-