Status: GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHER ***ERS <3

Phantasic Time-Bomb

Hold on, Hold on. The stars are bound to change.

*
"And here you see the natural Jack Barakat in his habitat. Be careful not to startle the creature, he could get violent." It was Chris speaking, like Rian had with Alex for a video a few years ago.
The four YouTubers had been filming a lot of their time with ATL. Chris was currently doing a "nature documentary" on everyone because Dan and Phil had done another day in the life and being a copycat was lame.
"OH. Something has sparked the interest of the Barakat." Chris continued from behind the chair opposite of where Jack was cuddled up on the couch.
"Oh, the Jack has found a mate. I believe its a wild Ale-Aughhh!" Chris screamed as a pillow knocked him off of his balance. Chris made a comment about how he hopes Jalex goes extinct.
"Bunch of assholes when they're in heat." Chris said while walking off to find someone else to document.
Jack and Alex chuckled for a moment before Alex turned the tv on and Jack went back to playing Peggle on his laptop.
"I think tonight we should fuck with the audience a bit." Alex said after a few moments of silence besides Jack's frantic clicking.
"How do you mean?" Jack said not liking up from his very important game.
"Okay we start Dear Maria, but we have the crew kill the amps and say we're gonna go see what's going on. While we see what went wrong..." Alex continued spilling his ingenious plan to his best friend.
@&amp;amp;&amp;amp;@
Dan and Phil laid in their bunk, not talking just enjoying the others heat and comfort. Phil had cheered up a lot, since going on the road with All Time Low. The marks had faded from his arms and he was back to normal.
"Hey Dan?" Phil said breaking the bubble of silence.
"Yeah?" Dan replied quietly
"I love you."
"I love me too."
Laugher came from the bunk before Dan kissed Phil's forehead and mumbled, "I love you too Phil."
The bunk returned to silence before the curtain was ripped open.
"Here is the wild Phan snuggled up for a bit of presexy time about to have a wild ti-" For the second time that day a pillow knocked Chris of his balance.
@&amp;amp;&amp;amp;@
Pj sat on the pavement, leaving up against the tour bus as Zack rode his skateboard around the empty lot. Pj really needed to get this editing done but...boyfriend.
"Babe, I'm no editing guru but if you spend all your time starting at me, your not gonna get anything done." Zack smiled down at his love, who in return suck his tongue out at him.
"Mature baby. Mature." Zack mumbled but the smile never left his face.
"Go do the exercise thing." Pj mumbled turning back to his laptop, but they both new little to no editing would get done today
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus Christ well uh, it's been a while. But here it is. I'm so sorry about vanishing for a year....uh