The Best in the World

Chapter 5: XOXO

After our late breakfast we drove over to the arena to start getting ready for work. When we got there Phil and I went our sperarate ways. I headed off to the Diva's locker room for some time to myself. I needed to think about things... between Phil and I. When I'm with him I get this sort of happiness that builds inside of me. I feel so happy that I could die. Yeah, that kind of happiness. I keep telling myself that he's not right for me because of one reason; no one is. Not in a cocky way, no, not at all. In that way that I've never been in a happy, peaceful, loving relationship. All I've ever known is one thing; heartbreak. I've never felt any type of happiness with any relationship I've been involved in and if I ever did the slightest bit, it was ripped from me and replaced with loneliness and heartbreak. It's amazing isn't it? How one human being can make another feel so alive, so in love and then in an instant do a complete 180 and make them feel so alone and so hurt. With Punk I felt as if this was going to be the same as any other relationship if it even got to that level at all. Trust me, I wanted to be with Punk but if all I would recieve was heartbreak then I didn't want anything to do with him.

" Belle ? " I wake taken from my thoughts as I looked up and saw a smiling AJ standing infront of me, " You alright , babe ? " I nodded .
" Yeah, yeah. I'm ok, just thinking. " I sent her an assuring smile. She nodded as we walked toward the gorilla position to go out to the ring.
" Are you excited for your hot date tonight ? " Awe shit, that's right! Phil and I were going on a date tonight. It almost slipped my mind.
" I guess so, " I paused, feeling the heartbreak just forming inside of my heart already, " I'm excited. "
" You don't seem too excited , Belle . "
" No, I am. Promise . " We walked through the curtians and down the ramp to the ring.
" Well something's bothering you. I can tell," I stayed quiet as we stepped into the ring, " Belle, you know you can tell me, I'm here for you. " I sighed as I bounced on the ropes. Finally I sat down next to her in the middle of that 20x20 square .
" Well, " I paused, not knowing how to start this, " I guess I'm just afraid that if things do go well between Phil and I that something, somehow will go back and I'll end up hurt ... Again . " My voice fell to barely a whisper. She smiled and patted my knee.
" No, babe. Phil isn't like that. If he was then I wouldn't of ever introduced you two in the first place. " I shook my head quickly as she finished her words.
" No, no, no. Aj, heartbreak is all that I've ever known. I don't know what happiness in a relationship feels like. I've never felt happiness with one person before, not one. I feel like Punk is going to be the same. " She shrugged .
" I don't think so , Annabelle . I guess we'll see after your date tonight now won't we? " She smiled and giggled . There was no way I could be so sad around Aj. She was always so bubbly and happy. It rubbed off on me so I was almost always happy.
" Okay, we'll see. " I nibbled at my bottom lip, lightly.

Aj and I walked back to the locker room to get changed for tonight. Tonight was Punk and I's big tag match against Melina and Ziggler. I put on dark short shorts, my black air max, and black cut off. I had my grey sports bra showing underneath and Aj helped my turn my hair into long curls . I applied some deoterant and some body spray before leaving to go to Punk's locker room. I walked down the hallway and almost reached Punk's door before I was stopped by Randy.
" Hey there, Belle. " He smiled and hugged me .
" Hey, Randal." His face fell a bit and I laughed.
" Good luck with your match tonight, beautiful. I gotta run though. I'll see you later," He leaned down and whispered in my ear, " Whip that ass , baby. " He winked and walked off down the hall. I smirked behind me, watching him walk away. God he was so sexy. I walked up and knocked on Punk's door, butterflies filling my stomach.
" I told you people to leave me the hell alone! " His voice boomed before opening the door. He frowned down at me when he opened the door, " Sorry, Annabelle, I thought it was someone else. " His voice was soft and he smiled at me, letting me in. I walked past him and sat down on the loveseat next to the tv. He sat down next to me and pulled me close to him.
" Oh , I forgot. Our match got canceled . No one can find Ziggler. He's MIA. " He smirked .
" I'm sure he's hiding from you... " I gave a little sarcastic laugh .
" Oh shut up. " I smirked this time and he started tickling me.
" Stop. Don't . Stop. " He laughed .
" Don't stop ? Alright . " He continuted to tickle me and we ended up on the floor of his locker room. After he decided to stop tickling me he picked me up and sat me on his lap. His arms gently wrapped around my waist and he held me there.
" What am I gonna do now? I'm already dressed . " I bit my lip as I felt his lip ring nip the skin on my neck .
" Well you can always go out with John to his match tonight . " I scooted so I was facing him on his lap.
" I guess so. " He smiled and kissed my forehead .
" Go, his match is soon. I'll see you later on tonight for our date. " I bit my bottom lip in excitement and he kissed me, chuckling in the kiss. I hopped up and kissed him one more time before walking out of the door and shutting it lightly behind me. I made a quick left and went into Johnny's locker room to wait for his match.

Johnny faced Randy that night and eneded up winning. I walked back to the lockeroom to grab my bag before I went back to Punk's room. I threw on one of Johnny's baggy grey sweatshirts, leaving my hair down and made my way to get Philly Willy. As I approached the door, I found a note taped to it.

" Annabelle,
I left early to get things set up for our date tonight. Just come to my room when you and John get back. See you soon beautiful.
XOXO , Punk . "

I smiled down at the note and held it in my hands, making sure not to crumble it.
" Belle, let's go! " I heard Johnny shout down the hall to me. I raced off and to the car we went to head back to the hotel. We hit every red light on the way there of course on the night of my date. When we finally got there I saw Punk sitting in the lobby, waiting for me I assume. As the doors opened his eyes shifted to me and he smiled .
" Hey. I was getting worried . " He chuckled, taking my bag for me.
" Well, we kinda hit every red light possible and I still have to change. " I frowned looking down at my outfit. Punk shook his head,
" No you don't. You look great, Belle. " I felt my face blush. He had on jeans and his " In Punk We Trust " shirt on.
" Thanks , Phil. " He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked toward the elevator to take us up to his room. As we walked in he placed my bag down and quickly turned to me, covering my eyes.
" Don't look ! It's not ready yet. Stay here! " I chuckled, covering my eyes. After a few seconds he came back over and replaced my hands with his own and we started walking.
" Ah, don't let me fall! " He laughed .
" Ok. You can look now. " He removed his hands, placing them on my hips . My jaw dropped at what I saw. A small table set up with two plates. A bowl of salad, and a bowl of spaghetti with two big candels set up in the middle. I turned around and hugged Punk tight.
" It's not much . " He mentioned . I pulled away and smiled .
" It's perfect and so adorable. I love it . " His face lit up and he kissed me . We walked over and he pulled out my chair for me and I sat down . After we ate dinner and talked for what seemed like hours he took our plates and came back with two pints of Ben and Jerry's cinnamon bun ice cream.
" My favorite. "
" Yeah, John told me so I thought it'd be perfect . "
" It is. This is so amazing, Phil. Thank you. "
" No, Belle, thank you for coming on this corny ass date with me. I've never had such a good time with someone before. " I felt my face blush as he smiled at me . I couldn't help but feel my heart melt every time he smiled , " Well there is something I wanted to ask you , " He paused and I gulped down another spoonful of ice cream, becoming extreamly nervious,

" Would you like to be my girlfriend, Annabelle ? "
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYYY :)