No Reflection

Misery Machine

"I understand. I'll have her call you later, Becca. Bye.." Twiggy pressed end on his cell phone. I was curious why did Becca asked her uncle, Twiggy, to take me home? I could of hitch hiked or something. More importantly why was he wearing a dress? A tall man with long black hair, tattoos, red lips, black eyeshadow, black leather pants, platform boots, and two different colored eyes, walked in. If I remember correctly his name is Marilyn, the leader and vocalist of the band.

"Is this 'her'?" He pointed to me. I sat observing the two. I dont think Marilyn likes me, since I joined them in a small tour bus. "Yes. This is Alex. Becca just made me aware of her disorder." Twiggy leans into whisper "....a multiple personality disorder.....Its so bad that she is the opposite of Alex..."

Apparently he diddnt know this offends me. "Im okay. I havent glitched in a week!" I said. Marilyn came closer to me. "Then we shouldnt worry, correct?" I nodded. "Just in case. We should all watch our backs!" Marilyn walked back to the bunk bed area. A fit shirtless man, with short ear lenght brown mixed blonde hair, walked in with the blonde tattooed guy. I think their names are Ginger and John. Ginger sat beside me and John sat across from me in the booth. Twiggy walked out to wake up a sleeping mohawk man, Pogo I think they call him.

"Hi." The blonde smiled. "Hello...Ginger right?"
"No. Im Ginger.." The other said. "oops sorry. Still kinda new." I looked down in embarrassment.
"Well we are going to be room mates. Just the three of us.." Ginger smiled.
"What about Twiggy, Marilyn, and mohawk guy?"
"They will be sharing a different room." Said John.

Its alot to take in. I hope it gets better.
♠ ♠ ♠
......