Status: A work in progress, I do hope you like what you've seen so far <3 DON'T STEAL, I OWN EVERYTHING!

Auspiciuos Ones.

Thirty-Six.

"Hay, keep your hands above my waist, mister!" Abigail joked as she swayed side to side with Daniel on the dock. Her high heel got stuck in the crack between the wood and she twisted her ankle and fell to the ground, pulling Daniel down with her. "Stupid heels!" she shouted angrily.

"maybe this is because you were teasing me about touching your ass!" Daniel suggested, Abigail let out a sarcastic laugh and then a painful groan.

"Just help me get out of these shoes!" She pleaded, he took of her high heel that was stuck, and sat it ioklaside. He started unloosening the straps of the other high heel. He stood up and offered his hand out towards hers, she grabbed his hand and he helped her to her feet. But she instantly felt that killer sting in her ankle. She collapsed on the ground and accidently hit one of her high heels into the water. "Wow, just my luck right?" Abigail stated watching as her high heel floated further and further away.

Daniel without thinking ran and jumped into the ice stinging water, and swam towards her shoe. He finally got to it and he grabbed it and swam back, reaching up the dock and pulled himself up. As he felt a sharp sting on his side. He threw the shoe on the dock and yelped, he got the strength to pull himself out of the water. A leech clung to his side. He didn't think his zippo would work so he did it the painful way.

He grabbed it and squeezed it tightly in his grasp. He yanked it from out of his skin, threw it on the ground and stomped on it a couple times then kicked it back into the water. Then got down and sat next to Abigail.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, looking down at his bleeding side, concerned.

"You would've done it for me," He explained, she nudged him on the arm softly, "Okay, okay...it belonged to your mom. I didn't want you to lose all you had left of her..."

"Someone wants to get laid," She said, quirking her eyebrows.

"Abby, I'm gay," Daniel stated blankly.

"What? Oh, wow..." Abigail said as he face started to turn red. Daniel started to laugh. "Don't laugh at me I didn't know!"

"You probably didn't know because you convinced yourself that this hot guy was into you because your sexy as well right?"

"I...I don't know, I guess...maybe...yeah okay, you got me,"

"well, that's good because I do like you," Daniel stated with a chipper smille, Abigail looked at him bewildered, then punch his arm.

"You bastard!" she yelled, punching his arm again. "I would kick your ass, but my good foot is hurt,"

"I thought that was really me getting you back for you disciplining my hands," He laughed as he joked, but held onto his side as he did it. "So much for having a special night right?"Daniel said, bummed out.

"It is special..and it's not over yet, anyways,"

"Yeah, you're right, but we do have to get back to my motorcycle where my first aide kit is," Daniel explained, Abigail nodded and she grabbed onto the side of the dock and pulled herself up. Balancing on her good foot.

"come on I can do it, so can you," Abigail cheerfully reassured Daniel as she looked down at him. He looked up and smiled at her, then grabbed both her high heels and threw them onto the boat. He arose to his feet and then helped her down into the boat. After he went to the end of the dock and flicked the lights off. He grabbed onto the railing and made his way back to where his boat was at. HIs eyes were slolwy settling to the darkness, he slowly made his way onto the boat and untied the rope.

"Why are you so quiet?" Daniel asked not being able to see Abigial yet.

"I'm naked," She replied flirtatiously, he stared into the darkness stunned, he stuck his hand out which was instantly slapped.

"You perv! I was lying!" Abigail shouted then laughed, Daniel shook his head and grabbed onto the oars and began rowing away from the dock.