Status: A work in progress, I do hope you like what you've seen so far <3 DON'T STEAL, I OWN EVERYTHING!

Auspiciuos Ones.

Thirty-Seven.

Valentine twisted the doorknob open, she bit onto her lip as the door slowly eased open. The bathroom was poorly lit and Valentine's eyes shot towards the back of the bathroom. Harley was on the floor next to the bathroom. Her black eyeliner was smeared down her face, along with some tears.

Valentine rushed over to her, but immediately stopped when a white object appeared into her view. She inhaled and bent down to her knee. She picked it up and it was a positive pregnancy test.

Coley's footsteps hit loudly against the tile floor and he turned to the side of the door and flipped more of the light on. Valentine turned around and noticed Wil, standing with his hands clasped against the sink top, his hands were turning blanch. He was staring angrily at himself in the mirror.

Coley stood still as he looked over at Valentine, she got up and bit down on her lip, shaking her head as tears began to race down her face. She got near Wil and lightly put her hand on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay," She watched as her brother sorrowfully glare went over and looked at her sadly. She quickly took her sight away from him and looked back down at Harley again, "Don't come to school tomorrow, okay? I'll write a note for Wil and you probably can get your mom to call in," Valentine cleared her throat and removed her hand away from Wil's shoulder.

"Just, trust me...this will all be better tomorrow,"