Status: A work in progress, I do hope you like what you've seen so far <3 DON'T STEAL, I OWN EVERYTHING!

Auspiciuos Ones.

Thiry-Eight.

Keith walked into his bedroom. His father was sitting on the his bed. Keith walked over to his dresser and leaned on it, tapping his thumb on the wood of the top of the open drawer.

"Why do you treat you mother like that?" his father sternly asked, giving Keith the look to stop his tapping. Keith tapped began to tap louder as he thought.

"She is a messed person, dad. I don't see how she can live with herself! If she wasn't as much of a completely repulsive witch, I might have some slight pity for that woman. She doesn't deserve to be treated well, let alone be in a marriage." Keith said, as he pushed the drawer closed and jumped up and sat on his dress.

"You don't mean that, your mother is the reason that you are alive right now. She could be anyways she wants to be...and she chooses to be here,"

"Please tell me that you aren't being serious," Keith said in a disgusted manner. "You are not that desperate, and mom is really not that important. She literally fucks you over, dad. If you didn't shun a blind eye to d...If you didn't her true self you would be long gone. Like any smart an would do in your place,"

"Oh, I see the problem," Keith's dad said, standing up from his spot. Keith looked at him curiously, "You truly hate me, you want me gone for some stupid reason."

"What?" Keith gawked as he jumped down from the dresser. "Now I know you ought to be faded, or fucked up some how..." He said walking closer to his dad, he stood in front of his dad and gave five inches between their noses. "Mom is just a washed up whore!" Keith practically yelled in his dad's face.

His dad's fist flew and hit those words right back to it's source. His father stood still as a statue, not sad, not happy, and then after a few moments he left the room. Keith moved to his bed and sat down and laid back down on it and closed his eyes.