Status: A work in progress, I do hope you like what you've seen so far <3 DON'T STEAL, I OWN EVERYTHING!

Auspiciuos Ones.

Forty.

The morning sunrise began to beam through the dark shadows of the morning dew. Gabe leaned against a blue classroom door, he had a brown box in his hand. One hand clasped tightly against the cardboard box and then other tapped on it repeatedly as he waited.

Becca hops off the back of Daneil's motorcycle and comes walking over to Gabe.

"You decided to finally come, that's great," He said sarcastically, his eyes glaring over at Daniel as he got off his motorcycle and began to walk towards his class.

Becca scowls at him disgustedly as she reached for the doorknob. She turned it and pushed it open, Gabe followe behind her and she let it go, making it hit Gabe. She walked over to Ms. Texiera at her desk.

"Here for the presentation?" Ms. Texiera asked gleefully.

"Stephanie said that she wants you to meet her in the teacher's lounge room. We'll be fine alone with the students, for a little while don't worry." Becca answered, Gabe came over and sat the box down at the desk. Becca looked down in and saw a shotgun and a few other things, she took her jacket off and threw it over the box.