Dear Diary

December 18,2006

Dear Diary,

Well I think I will start off with a memory because my shrink or whatever you want to call it, thinks that i am making progress.I hope so.

Ok i think today is the day i will write about my rape because i think its what bothers me the most.It was the night of august 6,2004.I was in my room sleeping till i heard my door open and seen my father walk in. I acted like i was asleep so that maybe he would go away. He didnt he layed down beside me and started rubbing my leg and i just layed there in shock because this hadnt happened in a long time. Then he started to touch me in my personal area and then he took my shorts off then he took off my underwear. He opened my legs and got on me and i was still in so much shock that he was doing this because it hadnt happened in awhile like i said and i was still a virgin.so anyways back to it. He slowly pushed himself into me and i cringed and held in my breath. After about 5 mins i finally got the courage to tell him to stop and i kicked him off of me and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I heard him walk up to the door and and ask me if i was ok and if he hurt me but i didnt answer him i just curled up in the bathtub. The next day he said nothing and niether did i or to anyone yet.

well im highly emotional at the moment so i must stop writing.....bye for now

Alice
♠ ♠ ♠
today i read this article about a man who built this basement under his house and used as a prison for his daughter and kept her there for years and fathered 7 children with her and he pleaded insanity and the judge agreed because he stated that no father could do that to his daughter with out being mental. well i would like to ask that same judge what about me and what i went through its fucking wrong for them to asume that i got so pissed after reading that