Status: / 52 out of ??? pages in /

Homesick

CHAPTER EIGHT

Image


Tatum is making out with Nick in the front yard of her house, his back pressed against a tree trunk and her stepping on his toes, perched up and teething hungrily at his bottom lip. Although he's getting more and more into it, his large hands slipping under her uniform sweater and cupping around her bra-covered breasts, she feels empty, lost, almost, like Mr. Wright kept something of hers in his class and locked it away when she suddenly rushed out.

"Fuck, girl," Nick gasps as she pulls back, stifling a moan when he gets to her nipples and pinches it experimentally. "I knew you couldn't wait much longer, eh?" His blue eyes are dark and lust-filled, cheeks flushed with an excited red. Tatum says nothing, only tipping her head back when his mouth meets her neck and leaves rough kisses alongside it. "Wow, Tate . . ."

Tatum is prepared to have first-time sex with Nick in her front yard. There are trees and growth blocking them both from the sidewalk and her house windows, and she's feeling a little desperate today – a little spontaneous and edgy. She never imagined her first time with Nick to be in public, but she hopes after this she'll have some sort of peace of mind; she hopes she'll forget all about Wyatt and her confession when Nick sends her body to another wild universe, full of kinky fucks and slutty moaning. "Just hurry up," she urges, and Nick is quick to comply, tugging her plaid skirt down and revealing lacy, pink panties, matching her fingernails in a way that strangely turns Nick on even more.

"Alright, Tate," Nick growls seductively, raising his head to look at her as he lowers onto his knees. "I'm gonna make this good for you, alright?" He sucks at her inner thighs, sending warm tingles up her leg and to her middle, and he persists with, "I'm gonna make you think of me tonight." Tate grabs a fistful of his gelled, brown hair when she feels his fingers slipping underneath her panties, touching hesitantly over her crotch, and then looping his fingers around the fabric to gently tug it down to her knees, leaving her bottom bare.

"You're red here, too," Nick says huskily, almost in awe, before he leans forward to run his lips along the pubic hair. "You're so pretty down here, Tate," escapes him, and then he's licking between her lips, sending another warm ripple up her body.

"Oh," Tatum gasps, her knees immediately wobbling and hips bucking towards Nick's face. It's working, it's working, she thinks when the only thing that fills her mind is how good Nick is with his tongue, all languid and sloppy. Her hands in his hair tightens and she's leaning over him, holding him firmly in place while he works her over, sending shudders up and down her spine. "Nick, wow, wow," she's saying, repeating the wow until it's broken and needy and incoherent, just about.

Nick sucks at her clit and rubs his tongue intently at it, humming proudly when he feels her shivering when he grips at her twitching thighs. He hits just the right spot and Tatum has to tug at his hair suddenly, gasping an apology when he groans in pain underneath her. "No problem," he says once he pulls back, sounding hotly breathless, bright eyes staring up at her with pride. "Means I'm doin' it right, eh?"

"Don't waste any time," Tatum says, trying not to smile at his ability to still act foolish even when they were finally having sex. "They'll [ she doesn't want to say Wyatt's name in fear that she can't continue ] come looking for me if we wait too long."

Nick gets back to his feet, pulling her sweater up and over her head in the process, while he replies with a short, "I can do that," latching his mouth to her bare shoulder when he undresses her completely. Tatum dips her head back, mewling, and works at the belt of his dress pants. Nick gropes at her butt, dipping some fingers in between every once in awhile, as she gets him bare below his midsection, his erection already hard and leaking against his lower belly.

She hasn't seen his cock before and she has to pause to look at it for a minute, in momentary shock. "What?" Nick laughs, leaning back from her shoulder to gague her reaction. "Too big for you?" He bites at her earlobe, causing a short moan to leaver her, and whispers, low and deep, "I bet I can fuck you well and good, eh? You won't be able to walk for a day or two, hm?"

Tatum frowns through the pleasure laced on her face. She holds the length of his cock firmly, making him gasp. "Stop with the pillow talk and 'fuck me well and good,' Nicholas." Nick grumbles at the sound of his real name, but wastes no time in switching their positions so Tatum is up against the tree and he lifts her legs up by her thighs, spreading them so he can step between her. He doesn't have to tell her twice before she spits in the palm of her hand and slicks his erection up with it, staring into his face when he squints his eyes and lowers his eyebrows, face flushing over with red.

"Ready for this?" Nick presses his mouth against her ear as he presses the head of his cock against her clit, rubbing it to make her shiver and twitch excitedly. "You ready for this, Tate? Tell me."

"Hurry the fuck up," she growls between moans, bucking her hips in his direction for more friction. "Fuck me, Nick – just do it!"

He decides he can't wait another minute; he slowly presses himself into her, and she gasps at the sudden intrusion, realizing how long it'd been since she had sex. Nick senses her hesitance and slows the movement of his hips, entering her inch by inch, trying his absolute hardest not to just thrust deeply in. "God, Nick!" she groans between gritted teeth, holding tightly onto his Bradford Private sweater vest. He's holding her up as he moves, but she still feels like she's ready to fall, she feels so weak. "Just go, go, go, go," she hisses, but she can still feel Nick taking his own sweet time, taunting her.

"You sure, babe?" Nick asks wearily against her ear, though he wants to comply, to just do as she wishes. "Are you alright?"

"Go." Tatum digs her fingernails warningly into his back. "I'm not gonna ask you again."

Nick obeys this time, thrusting in and out of her in an easy, moderate rhythm. Tatum cries out, muffling her voice in his sweater vest, but finding it difficult to. A heat begins in her lower thighs the faster he rolls his hips, his hard cock getting deeper and deeper each time, and this heat crawls gradually up and inbetween them, up past her pussy and then settling in her lower belly. Nick lifts her off of the tree and just holds her in the air, biting hungrily down the side of her throat and in the crook of her neck, and in this new angle he gets further into her, making her writhe and squirm and whimper his name.

As tears of ecstasy blind her vision and she feels her climax growing and growing until its up to the rim, ready to teeter and fall off, Wyatt crosses her mind. His red lips, his flushed face, and those fucking wide, glassy green eyes, outlined by long, golden red lashes and brimming with appreciation for her. She imagines how his eyebrows will furrow and mouth would open wide as she rides him roughly, snapping her hips and dropping down onto his, whimpering just for him. Maybe he'll just lie there and take it – take it because he loves Tatum and he'll let her do anything she wants to him and enjoy it like the type of love drunk fool he is, or maybe he'll entertain it, thrusting up in time with her hips, holding her firmly in his hands and making her beg for it.

This drags her to her final point; Tatum muffles a loud cry on Nick, and Nick pulls out of her in fear of ejaculating, bareback, inside of her, letting her twitch and writhe in his arms. He mouths her throat again, holding her in place as best he can with one hand while he fists his erection with the other, gasping, "Tate, wow, Tate," constantly, erratically, desperately.

Tatum decides the regret of fucking Nick without any protection will be for later, because all she can think about now is how Wyatt will look when he cums.

Nick ejaculates with Tatum in his mind when all she can think about is Wyatt.
♠ ♠ ♠
im horrible at heterosexual sex but im trying