Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

How ***in' Could You?!

I stared at the piece of paper in Gerard's hand and as he noticed me looking at it he quickly threw it in the bin, a nervous smile forming on his face as he looked back at me. I raised my eyebrow slightly, questioning his action, but he just shook his head, looking slightly awkward.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, Gerard, I just... I sound like such a sap, don't I?" I pouted slightly, barely resisting the urge to facepalm myself.

"No, its not that, it's just..." He trailed off, biting his bottom lip, as if he had something important to say. He pulled himself out of my embrace and sat down on his bed, sighing softly. He looked up at me again, trying to smile softly. "Do you... do you want anything to drink? Or to eat?"

"I guess, I haven't had anything to drink in a while." I decided to go along with his offer of hospitality, and I stood up, getting ready to walk back downstairs.

"I just have to check something on my computer first, though, and then I'll be down in a minute, okay?" Gerard smiled, but it felt... odd. I don't know what it was, maybe it was just my nerves or something.

"Well, okay, I'm sure I'll be able to find some juice in the fridge." I made my way downstairs, but not before I noticed him typing away furiously on his computer keyboard.

I sighed, making my way through to the kitchen towards the fridge. I opened the door and reached for a bottle of Ribena, deciding to just drink out of the bottle. It was only a small one, anyway, I'm sure Gerard wouldn't mind. I quickly finished off the drink and made my way back upstairs. I decided that I'd make my way back upstairs seeing as Gerard still wasn't down here and quietly did so.

Once I came to his door, I silently pushed it open and Gerard was sat on his bed again, smiling up at me.

"Hey, baby, it's all sorted now." He summoned me over to him with a flick of his index finger and I did so, seemingly hypnotized by his sudden confidence.

"Good." I carefully hovered over his lap, staring at him and he shook his head, pushing me up and turning around quickly, his hands placed on my biceps. I could feel myself slowly being pushed down onto the bed, his eyes holding a naughty glint to them.

"I wanna, uhm, return the favour, for the other day, Dr. Iero." He giggled, the sound almost feminine and most delicate, and I licked over my lips slowly, nodding as I realized what he was getting at, his body already lowering as he lowered himself down onto his knees, his fingers in my belt loops.

"Of course, my patient." I smirk slightly, watching him and bucking my hips up as he gropes my crotch, making me hiss slightly. "Fuck."

"Bad doctor." Gerard practically mewled and I swear to God, I could've finished right then and there, the way his lips parted ever so slightly, his hands already tugging my jeans and boxers down.

"Bad patient." I retorted playfully, my hand stroking through his hair already, the sudden whiff of aftershave hitting my nostrils and sending my senses into overdrive. "Mmm, what's that smell?"

"Aftershave." Was Gerard's answer before he lowered his mouth over the head of my cock, his tongue running up and down along the shaft in quick flicks, totally coating the engorged flesh, causing my eyes to roll back into my head.

Jesus motherfuckin' Chris'.

"Fuck, G-Gerard, babe." I felt his lips curl up in a sort of smirk and I bucked my hips up, biting my lip by accident as he hollowed his cheeks, a sort of strangled choke forcing its way past my lips.

I then heard a soft ping come from the computer and Gerard froze, his gaze slowly crawling up to my face, and I frowned. I recognized that sound.

"IM?" I inquired, sensing a sort of tension in his posture as he stopped blowing me and standing up

"I... I'm so sorry, Frank, I... I can't do this, not to you." Tears filled his eyes and I pulled my boxers and jeans up, standing up slowly.

"Do... what?"

"I... please, please don't hate me. It wasn't my fault, I swear, Mikey wanted me to..." He choked back a sob and my eyes zoned in on the black computer screen, before I switched it on, my lips falling apart in shock.

"You... You didn't. Please tell me you didn't let him... Gerard." My shoulders hunched up, my whole body starting to tremble, a whole mixture of emotions running through my body at once.

"I, I, please, Frank, I didn't mean-"

"You didn't mean what? To fuckin' let him watch us, over webcam?! How fuckin' could you, Gerard?!" I seethed, my voice getting louder the angrier I became, making him visibly flinch.

Good, that'll serve the little fucker right. I thought, my eyes narrowing at him before I stormed out of his room, almost falling down the stairs in my rage, and quickly escaping from his home, my fingers already swiping at the tears that were beginning to form from my eyes before they had a chance to escape down my cheeks.

My heart literally felt like it was breaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOoooooOOOoOOoooOOOooOOOOOOoooo. Drama.