Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

Can I be the only hope for you, because you're the only hope for me?

Gerard slumped to the floor, his face already in his hands as sobs racked his body. Mikey had heard the commotion, and, after getting his hands out of his pants, he'd bothered to come and see what all the commotion was, although he'd seen most of it on the webcam screen. He stood tentatively at the door, his lip already being bitten by his teeth slightly as he crouched down next to his older brother, who was the embodiment of self pity.

"H-he's g-gone, he's r-really gone." Gerard couldn't control the sobs washing over his body now, not that he could before, but at least they were silent. Now though, now they were loud, and they sounded snotty, the way it sounds when you've been crying so much that your throat aches from trying to keep your sobs quiet, the way your nose blocks up with the effort of wailing, the way your eyes become sore and your vision wavers, the tears just continuing to flow, no matter how hard you try to stop them.

"Shh, I know, Gerard, I'm sor-" Mikey started to try and soothe, trying to calm his brother down.

"What? You're sorry? No, fuck off, Micheal, you don't fucking understand what you've made me do. What I've fucking done. I've fucked this up, haven't I? If you're so sorry, make him come back! Invent a time machine, so we can go back to before you found out about the glory hole thing. You didn't need to fucking know about that! Why can't you just keep your nose out of my business for once, I don't fucking need your apologies, I just fucking need him!" Gerard had quickly stood up, pushing Mikey back towards the door, pushing him through, Mikey falling flat on his arse and his eyes widening as Gerard's voice had become more strained, and high pitched the more worked up he became. "Fucking leave me the fuck alone, I don't need you, I just need Frank."

Gerard slammed his bedroom door shut, locking it before he fell onto his bed, face first, wave after wave of more sobs washing over him again, this time with more force, feeling completely and utterly hopeless. He wanted Frank, more than he thought he'd ever want anybody, and not even for anything sexual, just to make him smile, to make him feel happy, to make him... him. But now there was no chance in Hell of that happening, was there?

Mikey just gulped, realizing how much of an ass he'd been. He quickly stood up and grabbed his trainers, slipping them on. It'd only been a few minutes so he couldn't of gotten that far away from the house, could he?

He sprinted down the stairs and out of the door, the only thought in his mind being 'I'm gonna sort this out for you, Gee, you deserve this.' The only hard part was going to be getting Frank to come around. Mikey came to a halt as he saw Frank sat on the floor, slumped against the wall, his knees to his chest and his face hidden against his folded arms that were resting on his knees. Mikey carefully approached, resting his hand atop Frank's shoulder. Frank looked up, and began to say something, but Mikey just shook his head, wanting to just explain everything.

"Frank?" Mikey spoke softly, and Frank nodded slowly, his eyes flashing with two emotions; hurt, and anger. More of the former emotion now. "Please, let me explain. I have to explain, Gerard's just.... Please, he's broken, he needs you, Frank, he does, he really does. You made him... You made him everything I can't make him. I know you've only known him a short while but... I can tell that it could be something special. Please, just let me explain!"

"But what he did, how can I trust him?! He was filming us and he didn't even..." Frank shook his head, standing up to walk back home, knowing it was a bad idea to break down right outside the house.

"No! I have to... It was my fault! I blackmailed him, I found out about you blowing him in the bathrooms at school and I threatened to tell people if he didn't film you guys doing that stuff earlier tonight. I mean it, Frank, it's my fault, please don't blame him!" Mikey was willing to get down on his knees and physically beg, to go along with how he sounded, his eyes widening as it all came rushing out past his lips. He had to get it all out in the open now, he had to. "Please, Frank, you can hate me, I don't care, but please don't hate him, it'd break his heart. He's never felt this way about anyone before. He's never even had a boyfriend before!"

Frank's mouth opened and closed like a fish's, not able to come up with a sentence that was comprehensible in the current situation. A flurry of emotions passed over him until there was only one left in his body; want. He wanted Gerard, dammit, he wanted the teenager more than anything else in the world. He'd give up everything if it meant things working out. Gerard was the only hope for him, and he wanted to be the only hope for Gerard too. He was a loss without the younger boy, it was like he was the life supply he needed to survive. He could forgive Gerard for what had happened, but at a small cost, though. He nodded at a now silent Mikey, who smiled hopefully.

"Go and get him. Please. I... I need him, too." Frank bit his lip, his eyes watering again and he blinked the forming tears away as Mikey sprinted back towards his house. He switched pressure from one foot to the other as he waited, his shoulders hunched tensely.

"Frankie!" He looked up and he almost sobbed again, Gerard crashing into him almost instantly after he looked up, his arms wrapping around his love interest's shoulders tight, not wanting to ever let go in that moment.

"God, Gee, he told me everything, I'm so sorry, I should've let you explain, I should've-" Frank was cut off by Gerard's lips pressing against his own, tears mixing in with tears as their tongues touched, the scent of the other overwhelming both sets of senses, everything in that moment to them, absolutely everything, was simply and agonizingly beautiful. In that very moment, both knew what it meant to feel utter bliss.

"I should've tried to explain before doing that stuff to you. I just thought... you wouldn't understand?" Gerard looked down and sighed softly. "I just didn't wanna... disappoint you."

"No, don't think that, Gerard, please. You're my only hope. I'm serious, I don't even know how I'd be able to... ever give you up, y'know." Frank bit his lip again and looked at Gerard, who was staring up at him in awe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that's a nice update, aw, I love all of the people that are commenting, they're all so nice dsjahfjsdhjkfhjkshfhsd <3