Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

You Should Have Known an Apology Wouldn't Be Enough.

I stared up at the ceiling and tried to stay as still as I could. If I moved, then I'd be punished again. The tip of my tongue ran over my bottom lip as I exhaled a shaky breath, my eyes finally daring to flicker towards my feet, and at the man staring right back at me, his gaze predatory, not leaving my face once, as far as I knew.

"But Fr-" I whined, struggling against the restraints on my wrists and ankles that held me captive, my only sound of protest being smothered by the gag that my asshole of a doctor had just forced into my mouth, my eyebrows raising as I stared up at him.

"You should know, Gerard, I need more than just an apology when I'm pissed off." Frank just clicked his tongue before climbing up onto the gurney that I'd been placed upon a few minutes before, straddling my waist as he stared down at me, his hazel orbs boring into mine, the colour darker than was natural. "An apology is not gonna be enough."

I groaned softly as his fingers trailed down my bare chest, his nails running lightly down along my sternum and I flinched as his other hand moved up towards my face, then past it, the tips of the digits just grazing over my cheek lightly, the fingers tangling in my hair. I just wanted to speak to him, to tell him I'll do anything he asks, to say something. I stared at him again and he winked, his lips parting slightly as his fingers tugged on a few strands of my hair and I gasped sharply, sure that my eyes were wider than before.

"Mmmf!" was my vague attempt at saying his name and the motherfucker just smirked again, his fingers trailing up and down my sternum, his eyes not leaving mine once. He slowly rocked his hips against mine and my eyes fluttered closed as he pressed his lips to my neck, his crotch grinding against mine, getting harder with each roll of his hips, each flick of his tongue on the pulse point of my neck more desperate than before.

Bzzt. Bzzzt. Bzzzzzzzzzt.

I flew up, my arms and legs flailing causing my body to fall to the floor and I groaned under my breath as I climbed back up onto my bed, the sheets now a tangled mess from the previous nights action, or rather the action that had just so happened in my dream, and I slammed my palm down to shut my alarm clock up, my body drenched in sweat.

"It was just... another dream?" I ran a hand through my hair slowly and breathed out a few times as I sat on my bed, disappointment suddenly flooding through my body. I wanted Frank, I wanted him right now. "Why the fuck is my alarm set? It's Saturday morning."

I lie back on my bed, willing sleep to overtake my body again but it never happened. I mumbled a few curse words under my breath, although having my bedroom door locked from the inside meant I had some privacy if I wanted to relieve myself, but I was suddenly really tired.

"Fucking alarm, piece of shit." I sighed, running a hand through my hair slowly as I sat up, deciding to just give up on trying to get back to sleep and to get myself dressed.

I kicked my t-shirt and boxers off into a pile of dirty laundry that was slowly starting to gain some height in the furthest corner of my room and rummaged through my chest full of clothes before just deciding to grab the first items of clothing that come to hand; luckily the items being my favourite pair of skinny jeans, an old Misfits t-shirt and a Queen hoody. I chucked them on, running my fingers through my hair and grabbed my mobile.

I noticed the little message envelope icon that signaled someone had texted me, and once I opened it I smiled. Frank.

Hey, babe, the times for that show I told you about when we first met are as follows; 7pm-midnight. I hope you can make it, if you can, just text me back and I'll hopefully see you tonight. I need to, I miss you already xofrnk

I grinned from ear to ear as I tapped out a quick reply, informing him that I would indeed be going, and that I missed him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh... basically a filler, idk. Enjoi xofrnk???