Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

Glory Holes and Revelations.

Gerard was now in his first lesson, Science, and his mind was all over the place. He raked his fingers through his messy and knotted hair, not really giving a shit that it was messy and unpresentable, and he chewed on his bottom lip, something he seemed to be doing a lot these past couple of days.

His mind reeled over what events had taken place over the previous half an hour. First, getting pulled into that storage cupboard by Frank, then the kiss that, he couldn't deny even if he'd wanted to, that he wanted more of, and finally, almost getting caught by Mr. Pencey.

His face heated up at the thought and he groaned internally, placing his head down on the desk.

SLAP

Gerard's head jerked up so fast he could've gotten whiplash, his eyes widening as he looked up at the fuming face of his Science teacher, Ms. Frikey, and he internally cringed as he looked down at the ruler that had just been slapped down onto his desk.

What had she been talking about that he'd missed?

She was one of the only teachers in the whole school who got pissed at students who daydreamed and/or ignored what was being taught in class, and then who acted on that annoyance.

"Mr. Way," Ms. Frikey's voice droned like a hornet inside his head and he inclined his head slightly before looking up at her again, trying to at least look ashamed of being caught when in reality he couldn't give a rat's ass about it. "Would you be so kind as to repeat what I just explained to the whole class about the male reproductive organs?"

Gerard's face flushed at the ironic nature of it all. He risked a glance at the door and he almost swore in front of her. There, at the door, was Frank, staring at him. As soon as Frank caught his gaze he quickly walked away, but not before Gerard could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I, uh, I just, uhm, need the toilet. Please, Miss?" Gerard practically pleaded with Ms. Frikey and she could see his desperation.

"Fine, but you'll be here at lunch, catching up on the work you missed out on." She made her way to the front of the class and he quickly made his escape with all of his stuff just strewn into his satchel, not caring that he'd just earned himself a lunchtime detention.

All he cared about was seeing that fine piece of doctor again.

He raced around the corner and then froze as he saw Frank make his way into the abandoned male student toilets. Gerard slowly and quietly followed, trying not to make a sound as he opened the door and quickly hid in one of the cubicles, the one that just so happened to be next to the one Frank had locked himself in, and the one that just so happened to have a glory-hole adjoining the two cubicles.

Gerard froze as he listened intently into the quiet of the small, but not claustrophobic, area of the toilets and he blushed as he heard an ever so quiet whine.

Frank, meanwhile, was trying to keep quiet as he stroked his half hard length, biting his lip as hard as he could, his eyes closed and an image of what happened in the storage cupboard with Gerard invaded his mind, causing him to flick his thumb over the tip of his cock and he groaned ever so slowly, not able to keep quiet any longer.

Gerard gasped softly at the noise and wondered briefly about what Frank could be thinking about to cause him to masturbate. Did Frank even realise he was in here too, his own hand down his pants for the second time that day, the stuff from the storage cupboard involving them both overriding his thoughts?

"G-Ger-ard, I know you're in there, ah." Frank hissed, the glory-hole catching his eye for the first time since he came into the toilet cubicle.

"Uh, a-h, y-yeah. Frank, I... I have an idea, the... the glory-hole..." Gerard trailed off, not even realizing what he'd suggested. He didn't even care, to be honest. "So why don't, you blow me?"

Frank's eyes widened and he couldn't tell if the teenager, who'd caught his eye without even realizing, was just testing him or being serious.

Gerard practically mewled a 'please' in the back of his throat as he stood up and pressed his hips against the wall, and Frank almost choked on his own oxygen at the sound of pure desperation as he got down on his knees, his fingers still wrapped around his own length, almost climaxing right then and there as he saw Gerard's tip poking through the glory-hole.

Gerard couldn't believe what he was doing, but he didn't care, he just wanted Frank's lips around his cock, and soon.

His legs were trembling in anticipation as he felt the flick of Frank's tongue run ever so slowly over his tip and he cursed under his breath at the teasing motion of the older man's warm muscle suddenly sliding around the head of his cock.

"nnngh, Frankie..." Gerard wanted Frank to just suck him off already, his stomach already clenching and knotting at the unreleased tension based in the pit of his abdomen at the intimate and erotic action.

"Mmf, 'erar'." Was the only thing Frank could say as he suddenly decided to just go for it, to take all of the seventeen year old's cock into his mouth, as his hand still slid up and down his own length with ease, his eyelids drooping at the sound of Gerard's breath hitching and he swore he could've heard the teenager's jeans button scrape against the cubicle wall separating them both.

Gerard couldn't believe the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

Oh, god, what must sex be like with him then? was a reoccurring thought that he couldn't ignore.

His lips parted as he bucked his hips gently, willing that the wall separating him from his doctor was just fuckin' gone. He whined and groaned, his fingers just hooking over the top of the cubicle wall so he could stay standing as he felt his shaft engulfed in the warm cavern that was Frank's mouth.

Frank smirked slightly, hollowing his cheeks out and gently scraping his lip ring down Gerard's shaft, relishing in the sounds that were pouring from the teen's lips like a waterfall. He flicked his thumb repeatedly over his own tip again, grunting at the mixture of Gerard thrusting slightly into his mouth, his patient's moans, whines and whimpers, and the feeling of his own pleasure building in his stomach.

"Ah!" Gerard suddenly cried out at the feeling of Frank's lip ring scraping over the heated flesh of his length, right down to his tip, and he let out an involuntary shudder as he could feel his climax nearing. "Oh, baby, please, do that again, please."

Frank complied, but did it slower this time, wanting to just hear Gerard beg again, just one more time and he'd-

"Frankiiiiie," Gerard positively drawled out as the desperation in his stomach grew, whining high pitched and almost breathless as the lip ring caught the very edge of his tip, his vision wavering and his clothes sticking to his skin. "Please, 'm b-beggin' you, do that again, 'm gonna-!"

Frank and Gerard both moaned out loud, unable to contain it any longer, Frank because of what Gerard had just said and the way that he'd whined it out, and Gerard because of Frank's lip ring catching the tip of his cock again in a jolted movement of the doctor's mouth.

It happened so fast and both males were so overwhelmed by their orgasms that neither could breath for a few moments as they rode it out. Frank sucked harshly on the younger's length, causing Gerard to cry out by accident as he started to become sensitive at the older man's actions, and he moaned under his breath as his hips slowed to a jolted stop, his breathing labored.

Frank squeezed his eyes shut as his own hand quickly helped him through his climax, the aftershocks of the pleasure making him feel faint. He couldn't even stand as he lent back against the toilet bowl, not caring at how unhygienic it must be.

"Fuck." Gerard half rasped as he pulled his jeans up and buttoned them before groaning at the friction. "I... I."

"That was amazing." Frank murmured, licking over his lips and tasting Gerard's cum, his eyes closing in a half moan at the taste.

Gerard couldn't even move, no matter how much he wanted to. And he did want to, so he could move into Frank's arms and just curl up. He heard a soft knock at his door and he flinched but relaxed when he heard a soft; ''It's me, Gee.''

He kneeled up and unlatched the lock before staring up at Frank, who had a goofy smile on his face and Gerard could've burst into tears with relief. Frank just kneeled down in front of him and engulfed him in a hug, the smile not dulling down or leaving his face as Gerard leaned against his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this idea on the bus, about the glory-holes and yeah. I finaLLY UPDATED, AFTER A WEEK AND A HALF, I AM SO SORRY ;~;

PLEASE FORGIVE M E, BYE XO