Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

Forbidden.

I couldn't believe my younger brother, what an asshole. This could be considered blackmail!

"He wants in? How can he want in? In on what exactly?" I was ranting under my breath and for some reason I looked towards my door.

I mentally facepalmed as I came across Mikey standing there, leaning against the door frame, the biggest smirk I'd ever seen planted on his face.

"I want in, on you and that doctor." Mikey purred, licking over his lips slowly, his arms crossed over his chest. "Especially you."

"But... I'm not even with him properly yet. Ugh, Micheal! Please, Mikes, I... I really want this. With him." I probably sounded desperate, but dammit, Frank was... There was just something about him. Something about him that just... Helped.

"Well... I want something, Gerard. In return for my silence on the glory bathroom events." Mikey slowly stood up straighter and walked towards me, a smirk still on his face as he trapped me between himself and my bedroom wall. His voice was now a hushed whisper. "Something I've always wanted, Gee."

My eyes widened as he pressed against me, his knee pressing just between my legs and my lips parted in a soft gasp.

"W-what?" I rasped, trying to control my erratic heartbeat.

"You'll find out soon enough." He stroked a hand through my hair and my legs trembled, my hand grasping to the post of my bed that was level with my hip.

He smiled innocently but his eyes darkened slightly and I bit my lip as he lent forward so his lips were a breath away from mine, my eyes squeezing shut.

He wouldn't... Not again.

"No, my darling, not yet, but soon enough." He whispered ever so softly, his lips grazing mine, causing me to squeak in the back of my throat.

"But Mikes, I-"

He moved back a step and winked, a playful glint in his eyes as he placed his index finger on my parted lips, my tongue darting out as I stared into his eyes, not able to look away.

"Soon." He walked backwards slowly, placing the same index finger I'd just licked into his mouth, his eyes closing for a moment as he sucked, teasing me. His eyes then flickered open again and they stayed trained on my face the whole time before he swiftly turned around and waltzed out of my door.

I crossed the space between the door and I in two quick strides, closing the door silently and pushing the bolt across, a dull throb now in the crotch area of my jeans. My mind reeled again at the forbidden act he'd just hinted at. Sure, we'd messed around together, we were as close as two brother's could be, but I wasn't sure if I wanted this again.

Not now Frank could possibly be involved. But if Mikey told anyone what we'd both done in those bathroom's then...

I shook my head. I couldn't risk it. Not Frank's job, his ass was basically on the line now that Mikey was involved. I ran a hand through my hair and winced, my head starting to ache as a million possibilities of what Mikey exactly wanted from me and my doctor flew through my head.

I lay down on my back on my bed, sighing to myself quietly. I was stuck. I didn't know what to do. How could he? How could Mikey be so cruel? He knows I've never even been this close to having a boyfriend before.

What would Frank say?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update but I've set the ball rolling! ;)

Comments are always appreciated. xo