Status: on indefinite hiatus, I'm so sorry.

Paging Dr. Iero.

Birthday Surprise!

A couple of days had passed since the last events that had happened and things had died down a little, but the tension between the Way brothers was at a whole new level of awkwardness. Mikey didn't feel it at all, but Gerard did. He couldn't stop fidgeting, or jumping every time Mikey opened his mouth to say something; scared out of his mind that the younger boy would blurt out the secret that Gerard prayed to God wouldn't be said out loud, for fear of completely screwing everything up.

Frank had no idea about the stuff that had happened, but he'd exchanged numbers with Gerard the day after he'd, to put it bluntly, sucked him off, and the two had been exchanging texts. Nothing was said about the blow job, but there were a few flirty hints, on Frank's part, that he wouldn't mind doing something like that again.

They'd discussed Frank taking Gerard to the Out House club on the outskirts of town to see that live band, the one Gerard couldn't, for the life of him, even remember the name of, and was happy for the distraction and that Frank wasn't just hanging onto the hope of blowing Gerard, or vice versa, as soon as they met up again. Frank had somehow managed to get the dates wrong, so now instead of meeting up on the teenager's birthday today, they'd be meeting up on the day after, the Friday.

Gerard quickly got himself sorted out for school, Mikey staring at him carefully, watching his every move, a smirk on his face again, enjoying the way his older sibling was visibly squirming under his watchful gaze.

"Micheal, stop fucking staring at me." Gerard hissed under his breath, becoming pissed off at the way Mikey was acting.

He didn't like how Mikey had one up on him, it was horrible and awkward, and Gerard wished he'd never found out about what he'd had done to him in the ''glory bathrooms'', as they'd come to be known as, for obvious reasons.

"Make me, Gerard." Mikey challenged, and Gerard narrowed his eyes, not saying anything for a moment as their mother came down into the kitchen, and upon noticing the stance that had taken place between the two, did what any mother would've done, and commented on it, her hands already on her hips.

"What's going on between you two?" Her voice hinted that they shouldn't lie to her, lest they be damned, aka grounded for the foreseeable future, and Gerard sat down in a huff at the kitchen table, getting ready for shit to hit the fan.

"Nothing, mom." Mikey said before quickly disappearing into the pantry for a box of his favourite cereal.

Their mom just sighed, deciding to let it go. Teenagers, she shrugged before making her way back upstairs, deciding that it was probably just because it was Gerard's 18th birthday and that Mikey was "being an annoying little shit to him" as Gerard had put so politely on numerous previous occasions.

Mikey came out of the pantry with the box of cereal he was looking for, half expecting Gerard to be frozen in place with shock, but the older of the two had already grabbed his school supplies and slammed the front door behind him, deciding that he needed some air and that he wouldn't mind arriving in school early for once.

~ xo ~

The day passed relatively quickly with few events concerning him, a few 'happy birthday!' wishes flung Gerard's way, before he came back home again. His mother was going to be at work until the early hours of the morning so he decided to just hang out in his room, listening to music, drawing some shit for his art homework.

When he came to his room he noticed a card on his bed, opened, which he found odd. He opened the card and his jaw dropped at the words written in it.

"MIKEY!!" He shouted, his face flushing and he heard more than one set of footsteps getting closer to his room, and his jaw couldn't of dropped any further than before as he saw who came into his room.

"F-Frank?" Gerard practically squeaked, his eyebrows raising higher with each passing second, until he could raise them no further.

"Hey, Gerard. I thought I'd drop in... for your birthday." Frank looked a little awkward, biting his lip nervously and he hesitated before moving closer and wrapping his arms around his love interest. "Your brother let me in. I was standing on the doorstep like a lemon, it probably looked weird to the neighbors, but fuck, I couldn't..."

Gerard couldn't help but lean into his doctor's embrace, looking up and placing a soft kiss on his lips, Frank's hands already trailing up and down his spine, little electric jolts coursing through the now 18 year old's body as Frank's seemingly expert fingers pressed down on all of Gerard's pressure spots, making his knees go weak.

"I just couldn't wait to see you again, I know it's wrong, and we could both get into trouble for this, more me than you, but it just feels... right." Frank murmured softly, his tongue already poking through into Gerard's mouth, the younger staying silent as two emotions overtook his body; lust, and guilt.

Lust because Frank's hands were placed sinfully on his ass, cupping under slightly, and guilt because Frank didn't know what Mikey knew about them. Gerard couldn't really concentrate as he heard what Frank said next.

"Mmm, you're eighteen now, I think you're ready for the all over body examination..." Frank practically drawled, a light joking tone lacing his already lust-filled voice, his jeans tightening as he noticed Gerard instinctively leaning into him, his lips parting in a soft sigh. Gerard then remembered the card being in his hand and looked away, biting his lip.

Frank noticed this, his eyes falling to the card, and once Gerard saw this he quickly screwed the card up and chucked it into the waste basket by the wardrobe, the words etched into the back of his mind, their author being his younger brother.

Start an IM chat with me, with your webcam aimed at your bed. Blow Dr. Iero, then get him to fuck you. I wanna watch. Do it, Gerard, or by tomorrow everyone will know what you both did in those glory bathrooms. x M~
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahaha, what will Gerard do, will he just go ahead, or will he tell Frank about what Mikey knows?

(((sdahfjhsdjkfhksjdhfjkhsd, finally, this took me aaaaages to type up ;~; curse being a slow typer ;~;)))

Comments are adored xo