Status: Ohai. you're amazing just for checking this out!

Something That I Can't Explain

Flaws and All

Being cramped on a tour bus with my best friend had its perks. I got to be with them every second of every day, but in the same breath, I had to be with sweaty game playig joke pulling maniacs until we got back home. I loved seeing them do what they loved though. Every night was different. They switched it up. But seeing the way the crowd would respond to my best friend putting his heart out there was the best part. He came off and gave me tear filled look, but he was happy. He'd been dreaming of touring and changing lives for years now, so for him to do this meant he had everything that he had ever wanted.

"Taylor! Did you fucking see that! They were going crazy for us." he said after running across the stage to grab the drum sticks for Gabe before they actually went on.

"Yes, I did. It's amazing Kel. I can't tell you how proud I am of you!"

"I'll be back! It's time to go, I love you." Kellin said giving me the tightest hug he's ever given me.

"Hello Pittsburg! Is everybody having a good time?" Kellins scream echoed with the crowd's roar through the venue. "I can't fucking hear you! I SAID Is EVERYBODY have a good fucking time Pittsburg!" the crowd got louder as the band started to play their set.

It started with one of my favorite song's Kellin ever wrote, If I'm James Dean, then You're Audrey Hepburn. The title always made me laugh with the memory of it. I watched the crowd singing along with Kellin's screaming but melodic voice reaching their hand out for Kellin's soft touch.

"Alright guys. I'm thinking about slowing this bitch down for a minute." he said his breath ragged as he paced the stage in my direction.

"You see, I have someone extremely special to me on this tour right now, and I think I want this fucking amazing crowd to see this beauty." he said grabbing my hand as I tried to fight to stay behind the curtain. "This beautiful woman right here," he continued pulling my hand until I was center stage and the stage hand came out bringing me a stool to sit on. "She's me best fucking friend and she has been since we were babies, and as you can all very well tell she's turned into a drop dead bombshell." his soft chuckle turned my face into fire.

"Kellin.. I wanna go back stage again.. You're embarassing yourself." I muttered.

"And this next song, I wrote just for her. She's never heard it and I hope she understands that she's the reason this song is in existance. So, Taylor-baby, this song is for you."

It was slow, it was.. Breath-taking. Kellin never wrote a song for someone unless he had something big planned for them when they heard it.

"Thunder storms could never shake us
Lay me down and kiss me like
(Lay me down and kiss me like)
Things will be alright
(Things will be alright)
Everything will be alright
(Things will be alright)
This could mean everything or nothing at all
(ahh)
You take what is real,
(ahh)
I'll give you my all
(ahh)

(The poisoned apple to my bite)
This could mean everything
(ahh)
(I'll be the shadow at your door)
Or nothing at all
(I'll be the moth into your light)
(ahh)
You take what is real
('Cause you deserve much more)
(ahh)
I'll give you my all"

I felt the tears filling the brims of my eyes. He wrote me the most romantic and meanful song out of every song he'd ever done, he did this for me..

"Taylor, listen to me very clearly. In front of ALL of these amazing fans and in front of our best friends I have an important question I need to ask you that's been weighing me down for months now."

"Kellin, I'm confused, what are you talking about?"

"Taylor Grace Sullivan, will you do me the incredible honor of being my girlfriend?" he said getting on his need opening a box with the most beautiful necklace inside of it.

I don't remember my answer, it happened so fast, I just remember Kellin picking me up and kissing me in front of an entire building of people making me feel like a princess.

He accepted me for who I was, my flaws and all. He knew me inside and out, and everything he ever did for me is the reason why I'm still here. He keeps me sane even when he makes me mad beyond comparison. I fell in love with that boy, and he finally realized that maybe, just maybe we had a shot at something so incredibly real and amazing that he took a chance and he made it happen for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 I love you guys! Sorry for the delay in updates, I've been working non stop lately but here you go you amazing loves you!<3