Status: Active

Mission Transformation

The heels

Going to the mall with Jared wasn't all that bad, except having to fix my skirt 100 times, and feeling the breeze up my legs.

"You cold?" Jared said looking at me as we got in his car.

"Yeah, and it's your damn fault." I said glaring at him.

He laughed and knew why I said that. It was because he was the one who made me wear the skirt. He turned the heater on and backed his way into the street.

"So today we finished our first mission." he said smiling while staring at the road.

"Which was?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Getting you to wear the outfit and go out with it, plus I saw you eyeing these heels." he said with a smirk.

"Was not! I hate heels, I prefer closed shoes." I said looking away from him.

We were quiet the whole way.

"I don't understand why you don't like dressing up, you actually look pretty." Jared said breaking the silence.

There it was. My cheeks were heating up again. I felt his eyes on me while we were on the stop light but I didn't dare look at him. He grabbed my chin and turned it to him. I looked at him wide-eyed.

"You scared or something?" he said chuckling.

"You're such a player you know that?" I said slapping his hand away.

He couldn't stop laughing and it made me mad because he was playing with my emotions.

"I was just teasing you." he said continuing to drive as the red light switched to green.

"Whatever." I said crossing my arms.

We got to my house and I walked to the door quickly in desperation to get out of this horrendous outfit and go back to my comfortable pajama's.

"Hold it." Jared said while I was running up the stairs.

"What?" I said annoyed.

He came closer to me and pulled my skirt lower.

"Next time you get out of the car fix your skirt right, I don't want to see your polka dot panties." he said with a smirk.

I gasped and my face was about to explode. I grabbed the bottom of my skirt and wanted to scream for heavens.

"See you tomorrow Serene! Don't forget our mission!" he said loudly with a smile on his face.

I ran up to my room and didn't even bother to say bye.

"How was your first day?" Dereck said leaning against my door frame.

"Horrible! Don't ask me anymore. I officially hate Jared." I said running around getting my clothes.

Dereck laughed and I couldn't believe him. My own brother was laughing at me. Jared just saw my underwear and he's laughing at me? That molester. I swear he's going to get it tomorrow!

I walked into my bathroom and within seconds I was feeling relief. I had finally gotten rid of those clothes and threw them on the floor. I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

*****

"Morning sunshine!"

I heard someone's voice but I couldn't trigger who it was because I was still half asleep.

"What time is it?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Time for you to start your next mission."

Oh no. It wasn't...

"JARED?!" I said sitting up.

He laughed and was sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Morning, nice hair...and it would be nice if you'd wear bras." he mocked.

I gasped and covered myself with my arms and ran to the bathroom only to forget I was in my underwear. We both looked at each other, and I looked at my panties. I ran to the bathroom screaming to the top of my lungs while he was literally about to fall to the floor from laughing.

****

I don't know how long I spent in the bathroom but right now I couldn't face him. I just couldn't.

"Serene?" Jared said knocking softly.

I didn't respond.

"C'mon I didn't see anything." he said trying not to laugh.

"Liar! Yes you did!" I said. My tears were on the verge of falling.

"Are you gonna cry?" he asked.

"No! Tomboys don't cry!" I said.

"Okay then, come out! I'll wait for you downstairs." he said.

I heard complete silence after a minute so I decided to slowly open my door. When I'm walking out he was still sitting there.

"You..you" I said pointing at him.

He began laughing again and I went and started punching him.

"Jerk! You said you'd wait downstairs!" I said hitting him.

"I wanted to see your reaction." he replied trying to block my hits.

He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed.

"Wh-"

"Stop it. I already told you I didn't see anything, nor did I want to. There's nothing to see." he said.

He stared into my blue eyes but it was like he knew what I was going to do because he backed away before I could kick him, and he started laughing and ran out of the room.

"You piss me off Jared Scott" I yelled.

"Gladly" he yelled back while going down the stairs.

I went downstairs after him and realized my parents were sitting at the kitchen.

"Mom.." I said a little surprised.

I had forgotten that my mom said she'd be back the next day and well it took her an extra day but whatever although it looked like she prepared another suitcase and both dad and her were leaving again.

"Are you leaving again?" I asked.

"Oh yes hunny, I have to but i'll be back soon, until then stay with Maria and I'm glad to see you training with Jared." she said looking over to Jared who was sitting with my dad and Dereck at the table.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the fridge.

"So today what's it gonna be pretty boy?" I mocked while looking at him.

"Walking in heels." he replied while taking the last gulp of milk.

I looked at him like he was from another planet. Even my parents looked at me in shock.

"H-heels?" I asked twitching an eye.

"Yup, now let's go to the car." he said.

I followed him into my driveway where his car was parked and he opened the back.

"What is it?" I asked trying to look.

"Heels..my sister let me borrow them for you." he replied taking the box out.

He opened the box and there was these beautiful white heels with pearls lining up in a straight line in the heel part. I looked at him in a do-you-think-I-will-wear-this kind of way and he smiled wincing from the sun in his face. We walked back inside and I took off my high socks. I hadn't done my nails ever since my mom dragged me to the salon so I was a little embarrassed but I didn't really care, it was just Jared. He stuck out the shoe and I was a little confused to what he was doing. After a few seconds of trying to figure it out he rolled his eyes.

"Your foot damn it. Give me your foot." he said.

"Okay sheesh." I said rolling me eyes.

He put the shoes on like if I was Cinderella or something. I quickly got up but lost my balance and almost fell when he grabbed me by my elbows.

"Okay now walk slowly.." he said softly.

"If I fall and break a leg, you're paying the medical bill." I said.

"You're not gonna fall, shut up I'm right here." he replied.

I was starting to get the hang of it and he let me go for a brief second but when I turned to tell him that I could walk, I tripped over my other foot and just in milliseconds I was on top of him and our lips brushed together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tan tan! How do you guys like it so far?