Status: Finished.

Birthday

Three

I glanced over at Claude as I sipped my Tequila sunrise. Danny kept his hands on my hips as we danced to the newest Swedish House Mafia song.

"I love this song!" I screamed happily.

"Then I guess I'll love this song too?" Danny chuckled in my ear. As the alcohol coursed through my veins, I became more free-spirited.

"You know, Richie never said how gorgeous you actually were. You're more than he described," his breath was against my ear and I giggled.

"What did he say I was?" I asked curiously, looking up to see Danny's eyes.

"Gorgeous, but you're not gorgeous... you're absolutely gorgeous." A sigh of contentment left his lips as I moved my hips more. Danny looked to where Claude was and groaned.

"G wants a turn," he mumbled into my ear as he left my side. I placed my lips at the straw and drank some more of the sweetness. It was the perfect amount of sweet and citrus.

"You're so sexy," the heavily accented voice that I knew whispered in my ear, "I couldn't let Danny keep you all to himself." I giggled at Claude's words. "How is your birthday so far?"

"It's good. Better than I thought it was gonna be," I turned around so I faced Claude. His hands placed themselves on my hips.

"Can I make it better?" his voice was flirty, and oh so sexy, against my ear.

"What are you suggesting?" I smirked.

"You, me, a hotel room, and a bottle of vodka." his tongue grazed the shell of my ear.

"Pinnacle?" I hinted as I leaned my head against his chest.

"Whatever you want," a smile was on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a brilliant idea while writing thiisss. Next chapter miiiight be in Claude's pov.