Status: Finished.

Birthday

Seven

I slipped into the hot water and looked behind myself at Claude. The bubbles smelled like black cherry and vanilla. There was about a dozen candles around the dimly lit bathroom.

"Thank you for doing all of this for my birthday," I laid my head against his chest with his hands around my waist.

"Thank you for saying yes," he kissed my shoulder softly. "Do you wanna know something?"

"What?" I asked.

"I think you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met," I blushed at his words.

"Thank you," I giggled. I felt his erection growing behind me. "Clearly Little Claude does too," I blushed at the words I said.

"Little Claude thinks so too," his lips peppered kisses all on my neck. I turned around and straddled him before crashing my lips against his. His hands ran up and down my sides leaving goosebumps in their wake. I heard Mike's ringtone on my phone ringing loud and clear. I pulled back reluctantly.

"I have to answer the phone Claude," I groaned. I got out of the tub and wrapped a fluffy white towel around me to get the few bubbles off as I walked into the main part of the room. Quickly, I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hi Mike,"

"Hey, where are you?" There was music pounding from his phone.

"With Claude," I said trying to be vague.

"Are you at the club?" Uhhh....

"No,"

"Wait. Where are you?" He's gonna murder Claude, holy shit.

"I'm with Claude at a hotel," I watched as Claude walked into the room naked. His body looked amazing.

"Can you turn the heat up a little, Claude? I'm cold." I asked shivering.

"Put him on the phone for me," Mike's voice sounded protective.

"Okay..." I walked over to Claude with a pout on my lips as I handed the phone to him. His arm wrapped around my shoulder as I buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. He's so warm.

"Go lay down baby, I'll be over in a minute." he kissed my forehead before going back into the bathroom with my phone. I walked over to the king sized bed and got under the warm covers leaving the towel on the floor. I closed my eyes and let my breathing even out. I better not be getting sick. I heard Claude talking, but I couldn't figure out the exact words he was saying. I finally heard him stop talking and the bathroom door open. I heard the light thump of his feet running across the room to our bed. He jumped onto the bed and landed next to me.

"Mike said he loves you, happy birthday and goodnight," he handed my phone to me. I smiled looking up at Claude before setting it on the nightstand. I rolled over so I was facing him.

"Goodnight Claude," I kissed his lips softly before laying my head on his chest and resting my arm across his stomach.

"Goodnight beautiful," his arm laid protectively over the small of my back and his finger tips rested on my hip, rubbing soothing circles where his fingers were.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story is slowly coming to an end. Maybe like three more chapters.