Status: Finished.

Birthday

Nine

The smell of pancakes and bacon filled my senses. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a tray full of food with Claude smiling at me.

"Good morning baby," he smiled at me. "I got us pancakes, bacon, french toast, fruit, water and orange juice."

"Good morning," I smiled at him, "it smells wonderful." I saw that he was still naked. I giggled softly as I sat up. I crawled over to him and kissed him softly. His arms wrapped around me as he deepened the kiss.

"Let's eat first, and then I want my way with you." his lips caressed mine.

***

His fingers wrapped around mine and kissed my nose. I heard my phone ringing and it was Mike's ringtone again. It's been the third time in five minutes. I looked at Claude, then kissed his lips softly.

"I'll be right back," He let go of my hand as I got up and grabbed my phone. I saw Claude's dress shirt over in the corner. "Hello?" I asked as I pressed the phone to my ear then walked over to where the shirt was and shrugged into it.

"Oh my god, you're so sexy," I heard Claude groan behind me. I giggled softly.

"What did Claude say?" Mike asked.

"He said that I'm sexy," I blushed like a little school girl who just told the guy she had a crush on that she likes him.

"Did you guys fuck?" he was straight to the point.

"Maybe," I bit my lip and walked towards the bathroom.

"That's not an acceptable answer Shay," he sounded like my father when he said that. I quickly hurried into the bathroom, turn the fan on and shut the door.

"Yeah," I spoke softly. I didn't know how Mike was going to react.

"Thank fucking God!"

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"He's had a huuuge crush on you since he came over to my apartment the one day and saw a picture of us together!" I heard him smiling.

"You're lying," I murmured.

"Nope! I knew how much you love him and I know that he's attracted to you so I set something up for your birthday. I figured if I got you guys together somehow that it would be beneficial for mankind." I rolled my eyes at his comment.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's one more chapter!