Status: in progress will try to updat every other day

The Undertakers God-Daughter

Time to meet out Godfather...I guess ch.1

~~ Scarlets POV ~~

Sighing I looked out the window of car. My hair was held in two low pigtails. Jacks old beanie sat on my head. I was also wearing my Nightmare Before Christmas tank top,half green half black shorts,black fishnet tights,ts up to my knee,pentagram choker,celtic cross,my spiked bracelet,and my new fingerless blck gloves. Adjusting my boots I sighed again.

"Hey what's wrong Demon?" Skeleton asked me. I looked over at my twin, well one of my twins.He was wearing a black t-shirt,skiiny jeans,boots like mine,his pentagram choker,celtic cross,his new beanie that looks like mine,and his new gauges.

"Nothing Skeleton. I'm just a little bit tired." I murmered. Giving me a look he turned away from me and faced the front of the car. I fingured my cross,which was a gift from my godfather or so my foster parents say.

"Ok kids we're here!" Chirped Sheri.Nodding me and my twins hopped out of the car. Grabbing our backpacks we looked at our foster parents.

"We need to hurry up." Stan said. Hissing at him under my breath i glared. Needless to say me and him do not get along. Looking at me in amusement my brothers shook their heads and we trudged behind our foster parents. We showed security our I.D's and thankfuly we were let in to the arena. Walking around the arena trying to find some locker room i nudged Panda.

"Wanna cause some trouble dear brother?" I murmered. He looked at me with our signiture sinister grin.

"Why ofcourse dear sister~'" He answered. Turning to Skeleton i asked him the same question. Grinning the same grin as me and Panda he nodded his agreement. About 10 minutes later we saw a hall way so we ran down it. While running we ran into two people, well more like collided with a brickwall. Looking up we saw who we ran into. Mark Henry and Umaga.

"Um guys I think we should run now dont you think?" I said. In the next second we were sprinting away from the two very angry giants chasing us. Running down random halls trying to shake them it didn't work. Running into a door i noticed i fell into the room on my hands and knee's. Muttering curses since my glasses fell off i looked up when i found them. Oh my god. There was some very hot guys in here pretty much naked. Blushing i jumped up spinning around running out and running into the wall in the process.

"Damn Demon what happened, you flew out of there like a bat out of hell." Panda said. Stuttering i managed to tell them what happened. Busting out laughing they held their sides. I pouted at them while i began to walk away.

"Oh look it's the Undertaker's locker room." I said. They looked up at me with a look of hope.

"Really?" Skeleton asked. Nodding i pointed at the sign on the door which said 'Undertakers dressing room' in bold letters. Sighing i reached up and knocked on the door.

"Hello?"

"Hey we're looking for Mark Calloway. He's expecting us."

The door opened and sure enough there stood the Undertaker. He raised a eyebrow at us.

"And who are you kids?" He asked us.

"Oh that's simple. We're your God-kids." We answered in unision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so how did you guys like that? Well this kind of turned out the way i hoped not really but its ok. So give me some feedback and i will try and upload the second chapter tomorrow. Oh and i do not own any major movies, shows, WWE,bands,actors,or any one famous mentioned i only own the triplets. anyway bye for now