Falling for You Was Out of My Control

He Will Be A Great Dad One Day

Jessie’s POV
“Ready?” he stuck his head into the bathroom as I was doing my hair.
“One second,” I was busy pinning my hair up into a bun.
“Look good,” he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.
“Is it too much?” I looked down at the sundress I was wearing hoping it wouldn’t be too much for a kid’s birthday party.
“No is pretty,” he turned me around, “not worry,” he stroked my cheek, “kids love you.”

I had meet all the kids a few times at the games but I was so busy with studying I hadn’t had a lot of time to be social with anyone. Except Evgeni who just wasn’t going to leave no matter how much I told him to see his friends and family.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, dropping a kiss to my forehead as we stood at the door waiting for them to answer. Why did all these hockey players have huge houses?

“Hey!” his toothless teammate they all called Cookie smiled widely with his son Jackson up on his shoulder’s smiling just as wide as his dad.

It startled me a little and I found myself retreating into Evgeni’s grasp as he laughed at me.
“Shut up,” I nudged him away when I caught a glimpse of the girls inside.

“Come in,” Matt stepped out of the way allowing us inside.

“Did you bring me something good?” Jackson jumped onto Evgeni’s back.
“Always.”
“Well what is it?” he pestered grabbing Evgeni’s head.

I found myself watching Evgeni as he got surrounded by the kids as Jackson opened his present.
“A spy kit!” he throw his arms around Evgeni, “thanks.”
“Jessie helped,” he pointed me as I stood back.
“Thanks Jessie,” he was the most adorable little kid.

“Go talk Vero,” he came up and gave me a hug, “she have surprise.”
“What?”
“Jessie,” she walked in smiling cradling a little bundle.
“Oh my god you had the baby, Evgeni why didn’t you tell me?” I slapped his arm because I had been dying to see the little girl.
“Surprise,” he offered thinking it was enough.

I pulled back the blanket to see the little girl’s big brown eyes looking back at me, “she is beautiful. What’s her name?”
“Annabelle.”
“My princess,” Marc came up and put his arm around Veronique. I don’t think I had ever seen such a happier couple in my life. It was true about how kids could bring so much happiness into your life.

“Want to hold her?”
“Of course I do,” I had been begging my brother to have another kid just so I could babysit because I loved babies. They were just the most adorable things in the world all cuddly like.

“Isn’t she cute?” I turned to Evgeni.
“She is,” he ran his hand over her little head.

“Do you want to hold?” I looked at him wanting to know what he would look like holding a baby.
“No, no,” he put his hands up stopping me.
“Come on,” Vero insisted.
“What is wrong with my baby?” Marc looked at him disapprovingly.
“Not want to drop.”
“You won’t drop her,” I really wanted him to hold her.
“No.”
“You will hold my child one day,” Marc narrowed his eyes at him, “come on.”

It was turning into a mission by everyone to get Evgeni to hold the little girl but when he finally did it was worth it.

He smiled sweetly when he caught me staring at him as he cradling her in his arms before pulling out her little hand and making her wave at me.

“He is going to make a great dad one day,” Vero nudged my arm as she caught me staring at him, Marc and Sid all turning into mosh around the baby.
“He will,” I agreed.
“You guys can baby sit any time you want, think of it as practice.”
“What?!” I almost choked on my drink.
“You guys are going to have kids right? Evgeni has always wanted them.”
“Well,” I found my hand shaking at the topic, “we haven’t thought about it. I haven’t finished University yet and once that is over I don’t know what I am going to do.”
“You don’t have to worry,” she laughed pitifully, “kids are a big deal and nobody is saying you have to, I was just asking,” she put a reassuring hand on mine, “now go sit with your man.”

“Look at you,” I smiled joining him at the table.
“I like kids, think babies hard look after but easy too,” Annabelle was more than happy wrapped in her blanket and sound asleep on his chest.
“Until they cry all night,” I reminded him.
“Yeah but still cute… oh Marc ask if we look after her Monday he has surprise for Vero.”
“Um yeah I guess we can.”

I wasn’t sure if I was ready for this to all start happening. I mean it was babysitting now but then what would it become? Evgeni had his life pretty well sorted. Me, I was still trying to figure it all out. I didn’t even know what I wanted to do after University anymore. I had my life pretty well planned out until I met Evgeni. Not that it was bad, I just didn’t know that one person could change my life like he had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys I don't know about this it may be too early but that may be the way they do it, full force.

Also guys you should all go over and check out this Geno story, it's going to be a good one and it would mean a lot if you could give her the support on it
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/512416/I-Hope-He-Is-A-Gentleman/