Falling for You Was Out of My Control

Perfect Outcome

Evgeni's POV
“I think the dogs are just a little excited,” Jessie pointed to Sebastian who looked so happy to finally be able to run around again.
Ever since getting injured she had been so scared to let him go out and run a muck in the park. We used to go jogging all the time but we didn't want to him to go through what he did again.

“Good, they need run,” I grabbed Andrei out of the pram and handed the little guy his teddy.
“Are you saying our dogs are fat?” she slapped my shoulder.
“Sebastian not fat but Jeffrey yes,” I corrected sitting down on the ground with Andrei in the sand.

“Just don't let him eat that,” she pointed to the sand as she walked over to the dogs.

“Your not going to eat the sand are you?” I looked down at Andrei as he flopped back against my chest and looked up at me with his big brown eyes, “your too smart for that,” I pulled his head back to kiss his smiling face.

I liked talking to him in Russian because it was something only I could do with him. Jessie got to cuddle him while he slept, something only she did because I was too afraid I would roll over and crush him. They bonded their way and we bonded our way and so far it seemed to work out fine for us.

I watched Jessie as she ran around with the dogs, jumping obstacles and laughing every time Jeffrey did something stupid. Which with him was almost all the time.

“Ok so maybe Jeffrey is getting a bit fat,” she walked back over with the big guy panting behind her.
“Oh Evgeni your supposed to be watching him,” she knelt down in front of me and brushed Andrei's face.

“Did you bring the water bottle?” she got up and searched through the pram.
“He is ok,” I pried his hands open to make him drop the handfuls of sand, “nutrition,” I laughed as he stuck his tongue out where even more sand fell all over him.
“Evgeni,” she sighed, “I don't think this is what the doctors meant by nutrition.”
“He not die,” I stood up with him and put him on the picnic bench so Jessie could wash his hands and face.

Andrei just sat there beaming back up at us, continuing to put his sand covered hands in his mouth thinking it was funny.
“Andrei,” Jessie couldn't stay mad as he giggled and grabbed her hand making it difficult to clean him up.

She began to take off his jumper and I stepped back, sucking in a breath knowing what was coming. I had tried to prepare myself for this and honestly it was all going to plan but that still didn't make it any easier.

“Evgeni,” she looked down at the words printed across the front of his onesie, Will you marry my daddy?. With Andrei's huge smile this possibly couldn't have gone any better.

“Yes?” I knelt down on one knee as she turned around with Andrei held to her chest.
“Evgeni,” she repeated a huge smile crossing her face.
“Will you?” I pulled the ring from my jacket.
“Of course I will,” she knelt down with me and cupped my cheek with her free hand and kissed me a smile playing on her lips the whole time.

“I love you,” she pulled back and looked down at the words on Andrei's chest again.
“Here,” I slipped the ring on her finger and she began crying straight away.

“After Liam I never thought I would be happy again,” she sobbed as I wrapped my arms around her and Andrei, “but now everything is perfect.”
“You deserve it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love them all so much