Status: one and done.

I Missed You So Much

One

“Goodnight Cameron,” I spoke softly as I shut his door. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Danny and Sean would be home soon. As I took a sip of the wine, I sighed with content. The Flyers won tonight, Sean had a hat trick, I did all of the laundry and I cleaned the majority of the Briere house hold today. It was a good day.

As I glanced at the clock, it was about midnight. They would definitely be home soon. I filled up my glass with a little bit more of wine and put the bottle away. I took my glass of wine and walked over to the basement door. I opened it and closed the door before walking down the stairs. Danny had the basement refurnished and everything before Claude moved in with him. I turned on the light switch and set my glass down on the bed side table. I turned the local country station and sang along with “Southern Comfort Zone” by Braid Paisley.

I took of my Couturier shirt and tossed it into the empty laundry basket. I walked over to his closet and pulled out a spare jersey he has. I slipped it on over my lacey bra and pulled my hair out from under it. I slipped off the pair of sweatpants I had on and tossed them by the stairs. I’ll need those tomorrow when I make breakfast. I already had on the matching thong since Sean loves when I match my bra and thongs together. I had this planned the second I got ready today; win or loss.

“I miss my Tennessee home,” I sang along with the radio as I danced around his room. I loved when he came home from playing a really good game. He was always smiling and it was always just… perfect. I saw my reflection in the mirror and I stopped dancing. My body was still tan from summer; my hair was beautifully brunette and rested down by the small of my back. His jersey looked so big on me, and I loved it. I looked truly happy. If I could be truly happy like I am when I’m with Sean for the rest of my life, I would.

The sound of the basement door opening brought me out of my stupor. I looked over and saw Sean walking down the stairs while undoing his tie. I walked over to him and stopped his hands, “Let me,” I murmured before kissing his lips. His hands went straight to my hips and pulled me closer to him as I got his tie undone. “You were so good tonight baby,” he blushed at my words.

“Those goals were for you,” he kissed me before I could respond. Goddamn, I love when he scores goals for me. I flung his tie somewhere behind me before undoing the buttons on his shirt as he attacked my neck. A small moan left my lips as he nipped and sucked on my sensitive spot by my ear. As I got to the last button, I pushed his jacket and shirt off his body. Sean lifted me up and carried me over to his bed.

“Have you missed me?” I asked softly with a smirk as I got on my knees and undid his pants. He groaned.

“You kill me Laur,” I smiled softly at his words. I don’t know if he knows I know how much I affect him or not, but I do. And I love it. There’s something about knowing how much you turn your boyfriend on that just adds to your confidence. “Hurry up baby,” he begged as I bit my lip. I lay down and watched him quickly take the rest of his clothes off before he covered my body with his own. “Why are you still wearing clothes?” he groaned before taking the jersey off of me. I giggled as he saw my matching bra and thong. I sat up a little so he could undo my bra. Goosebumps erupted all over my body as his fingers got to wear my thong started. I always shave but I knew he liked me waxed better, so I got a Brazilian wax again after a few months of shaving. I really hope he liked it. His rough finger tips hit the sensitive skin and an involuntary moan left my lips. “Baby, you’re honest to god perfect.” I giggled softly at his words.

“I love you,” I smiled as he through my thong across the room. His lips grazed my shoulder.

“I love you too,” he kissed my lips softly. “I really missed you Lauren. I really missed having you there for me after games, I missed your kisses and I just missed everything about you. Baby, I’m so in love with you that it’s almost scary. But I love it. Not having you for a month was so terrible, I didn’t play as good as I usually do and it just really showed me that I do need you. As much as I hate getting called whipped, I am. I am completely whipped for you and I don’t give a single fuck about it.” His lips caught my lips before I could say anything. He kissed the sensitive spot by my ear, “I missed how you shiver when I kiss here.” He moved his lips to my collarbones. “I love how you moan when I nip here,” he bit my collarbone softly then kissed it lovingly as a quiet moan left my lips. He kissed down my breasts to my stomach leaving goosebumps in his wake. He kissed back up my stomach, over my breasts and back to my lips. My fingers tangled themselves into his hair.

“I don’t want to ever leave your side,” I murmured against his lips.

“I’m yours until you don’t want me anymore,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know where I was going with this but I wrote and finished it, weeeeeeeeeeeee. :')