Hall Pass

Makin' Bacon

****************beware, sexual content within this chapter!***********

I was just finishing my story when Robert came slowly down the stairs.
"I smell food" he smiled.
"You do, I forgot I had bacon...hope you don't mind toaster waffles." I smirked.
Without warning, Beth shot herself from the chair she was in and into Robert's arms. Shocked he hugged her back.
"Not only are you even hotter in person, you're not a total douche! Thanks for helping my accident prone friend." Beth purred. I glared at her.
"Shut it, Beth"
I loved the girl to death but she was gorgeous and knew it. She was notorious for stealing boyfriends and such. In short, she was a bit of a whore. Robert cleared his throat and casually sat at the table. He shot me a shy smile as I sat bacon and toaster waffles at the table, along with orange juice and coffee. I sat down beside him and he grabbed my hand, kissing it as I reached for the Juice. I wanted him right then. Beth sighed from where Robert had left her. She was disappointed at his lack of interest in her.
"Well, I gotta get back to work. See you later." She said, grabbing some bacon and storming from the kitchen.

We sat in silence for several minutes, when I stood and pushed his chair from the table. I kissed him as I reached for the zipper on his pants.
"I didn't think you could taste any better but bacon just..." I winked
"Bacon makes everything better." Robert growled as he rose enough to pull his garments down to his ankles. I lowered to my knees, slipping off my panties and peered up at him through my eyelashes.
The man gasped as I put him into my mouth, just the tip, and rolled my tongue around it.
"Fuck Sarah," he gasped as I slowly took more of him in. His hands found my hair and he pulled gently, encouraging my actions.
After many minutes, I stood wordlessly and straddled him in the chair. A cry escaped my throat as I impaled myself on his shaft. I sat there, unmoving, enjoying the way he felt inside of me.
"God you're amazing" Robert mumbled as he kissed me. Taking Iron Man in my kitchen was one of the most invigorating things I'd ever done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexual content!