Status: Tell me what you guys think :)

Girl Corrupted

Nice To Meet You

I woke up the next morning panicking for no reason, it happens all the time though.
I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom which was in my room. I repeated my routine ;
brushed my teeth, washed my face, but I suddenly heard banging on the door.

"MARIA! MARIA!" I heard someone yell.
I couldn't recognize the voice over the running water.
Startled, I ran over to the door and opened it. Of course, it was Karen.

"The new guy is here! He's here!" She exclaimed.
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
I wasn't even dressed. I had an over sized t-shirt on and boxers, then on top of that I was overwhelmed by the fact that it was a boy.

"Yeah! He's here! Come on you gotta meet him!" She demanded, "he's cute too!"
Fuck Maria. You fucking idiot. You should have woken up earlier.
"Okay! Okay!" I yessed her, "give me 5 minutes."

While Karen stood there, I rushed to my dresser and got out a pair
of ripped jeans and a plaid shirt. I threw that on, and while buttoning my pants
I ran to the bathroom to comb my hair.

"Hurry up!" Karen rushed.
I ignored it and continued to brush my hair.
I just put it up in a ponytail since I had no time to do anything else.
Once Karen saw that I had finished, she grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of
the door.

"Wait," I stopped her. "Doesn't the nurse have to give me my meds first?"
"No, you don't take them anyway!" Karen protested.
I just chuckled and continued to run with her.

She dragged me through the long hallway then we finally ended up at the entrance.
That was when my heart melted.
Oh my.

He was the most gorgeous person I have ever seen.
His hair was black and silky, he had the bluest eyes and the prettiest face.

"Maria," Karen whispered while nudging my shoulder, "i told you he was cute."
I barely listened to what she was babbling about, all my attention was set on the new boy.

"Oh Maria!" Mrs. Shane called as she finally noticed me. "I want you to meet someone."
Dammit. Maria, don't fuck this up.
I looked at the boy standing behind Mrs. Shane smiling at me.

"This is Jesse." Mrs. Shane introduced.
Say something Maria. You fucking idiot, say something.
"H--i-." I stuttered.
Fuck.
"Hi Maria." He replied.

Oh my, his voice. It was so soft and lovely, it matched his face so well.
I felt my cheeks turning red but it didn't matter because I was caught up in the moment.

"Well, Jesse will be staying here for awhile, maybe you can be his tour guide Maria." Mrs. Shane insisted.
Yes. YES. Yes!!
"I would love to." I responded.
Jesse smiled at me while I looked back and glared at Karen.
I gave her a hand gesture to come over.
She skipped over to our little circle like she was the happiest girl in the world.

"This is Karen," I said timidly, "my best friend."
"Nice to meet you Karen." He said while smiling.

Before Karen had a chance to respond we heard code red on the loudspeaker.
That meant either someone just killed themselves or they were fighting the guards.

"Well you kids have fun and talk. I've got some business to take care of" Mrs. Shane finished.

We saw her run off to God know's where.
Karen looked at me with a pressuring look, like she wanted me to make out with the guy or something.

"So, how old are you?" Karen blurted out breaking the awkward silence.
"16." He claimed.
"So are we." I added in.
He smiled at me.
His smile was so bright, it could light up a dark room, I couldn't help but look at his ocean blue eyes.
"Do you know what room you're staying in?" I asked shyly.
"Uhh," he hesitated while taking out a white piece of paper and glancing at it. "Room 155."
"Oh wow, that's only 5 doors down from mine." I said amazed. "Do you want us to walk you there?"
"Yeah, that would be really nice." He accepted.

We started down the long hallway, he was on the left side of me while Karen was on the right.
It was very quiet, we didn't speak at all on the 2 minute walk to the room, it really felt like hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Rec Please! :)
Hope you liked it.