Status: Tell me what you guys think :)

Girl Corrupted

Psychopath

"Thank you for walking me here." Jesse noted.
"Oh, no problem," I responded, "if you need anything my room number is 160."
He gave me a smile and walked into this room while me and Karen started
the opposite direction.

"He totally likes you!" She blurted out.
I knew she was gonna say that.
I didn't believe in love at first sight, I didn't know how to anyway.
I've been locked up in this hellhole for 3 years so what do you expect?

"I just met him, calm down." I asserted.
"Oh come on Maria!" She barked, "stop being such a sourpuss and lighten up!"
Lighten up? No, I'm gonna DARKEN UP your eye if you don't keep your fucking mouth shut.
How does she expect me to lighten up in a place like this?

To avoid any conflict or physical altercation, I just walked away.
I got better at controlling my temper when I got here. But you should have seen me before.
One little stupid ass comment sparked my flame, I was like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

"MARIA!" Karen called after me. "I'm sorry don't go!"
I just continued to walk toward my room not caring about anyone but Jesse.
It was weird because I've never felt this way about someone before.
The thought of him just gave me butterflies.

I could tell that his bright smile was fake, I looked past that.
I could just see the pain in his ocean blue eyes.
I was so anxious to know why he was here, and in order to know that i would have to get close to him...
And I hated getting close to people because all they did was leave me...

I had walked into my room and threw myself to the floor.
"Shit." I thought to myself, "today's Wednesday, my mother comes tomorrow."
The thought of that just fucked up my entire mood, I didn't really wanna see her, she's an evil, conniving bitch.
I really tried not to think so much, over thinking kills, literally.

"Maria." The nurse called.
I am not in the fucking mood for this bitch.
"Yes??" I mimicked her voice.
She came into my room and handed me my medication, but it wasn't like how she did usually.
This time she glared at me, and I sure as hell didn't like that.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I sneered.
"Watch your tone with me young lady." She snapped back.
Oh hell no.
"I don't have to watch my tone with anyone," I burst out, "I can talk to you however I want and if you don't like it then go fuck yourself."
My anger had taken over me, i couldn't hold it in anymore, my head was overflowing with thoughts.
"Have you been taking your medication," she questioned.
I didn't respond, it was kind of obvious that I wasn't.
"Maria, you have to take it," she protested, "if you don't, this is what happens to you."
I was looking down at the medicine just playing with it in my hands, watching as the nurse exited my room.

Around 5 minutes later, I saw Mrs. Shane come in with a needle in her hand and 2 guards behind her.
"Maria," she started, "if you don't take the medication orally then we're going to have to inject it."
What the fuck. No. No. No
I was afraid of needles, deathly afraid, and hated the feeling of the medication.
I started to go wild, screaming, kicking, one of the guards grabbed my legs while the other grabbed my hands.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP, I FUCKING HATE YOU." I screamed.
Mrs. Shane injected the medication into my right arm. I don't think it was my normal medicine though, I think it was a sedative because the next thing I remember was waking up in my bed at 6 o'clock in the morning.

I got up and I felt super light headed.
"Whoa." I said quietly.
I suddenly remembered that my mother was coming today.
Fucking excellent. Just great.

I started to wonder why I was up so early, it was hard for me to go back to sleep so I just played board games by myself.
That was the only source of entertainment in my room anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a tad bit short but hey !
Tell me what you guys think :)