Status: Tell me what you guys think :)

Girl Corrupted

Lifeless

An hour after Jesse left,
i decided to change my clothes and fix myself up.
I just threw on a pair of jeans and a hollister t-shirt then I went to go on a search mission for Karen like always.
She was NEVER in her room so I never really even bothered to go check there first.
She was either in the bathroom doing God knows what, or in the recreational room with all the other assholes.

After the nurse came to give me my daily medication that I never took,
i went off to the recreational room to check for Karen.
I scanned the room slowly, feeling my heart pound out of my chest because of how much people were there.
I don't know why it happens it just does, i think its possible that I had a horrifying past experience that made me this way.
But I couldn't spot Karen.
She must be in the bathroom.

I quickly walked out of the recreational room and into the girl's bathroom.
I noticed something different though ;
Karen wasn't in sight.
If she wasn't in the recreational room she was definitely in the bathroom looking in the mirror admiring herself, or something of that nature.
But she wasn't.....
It was kind of scaring me because I known this girl for the longest,
where else would she be?

I heard a squealing noise and at that moment I knew it was Karen for sure.
I turned to my right and I went down the long stream of stalls looking in each one until I seen her.
This girl....

There was blood.
Lot's of it.

"Karen!" I exclaimed. "Karen stop!"

She was just slicing through her wrists like she was cutting an orange.
She looked at me lifelessly.

"I'm sorry Maria," she said while sobbing, "i'm so sorry."

I ran to grab the paper towels,
i wrapped it around her wrists and I embraced her.
"It's okay Karen," I whispered "it's fine."

The only reason why I didn't scream for help is because they would have extended her stay,
and Karen hated this place as much as I did.
I just kept pressure on her wrist with the paper towels.

"Don't say anything about this Maria." She remarked.
"I won't, I promise." I responded.

I got her up off the floor and guided her to the sink.
I grabbed some more paper towels and wrapped it back around her wrists.
We then cautiously stepped out of the bathroom making sure no one was in sight and sped walk back to my room.

"You scared me Karen," I began, "I thought you were going to pass out on me."
"No, I didn't cut deep this time." She replied.

I grabbed some gauze out of my drawer and a long-sleeved shirt since Karen had a short-sleeved shirt on.
I removed the paper towels around her wrist, wrapping the gauze around.

"Put this shirt on," I insisted, "so no one sees the gauze."

She carefully put the shirt on while I stood up and looked out the barred window.
I just wanna break these bars. I just wanna leave.

"Thank you." Karen said suddenly.
"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

There was a sudden knock on my door,
i looked back at Karen and made sure she didn't look suspicious.
I answered it and what do you know ;
it was Mrs. Jackal.

"Maria," she began "your mom has arrived."
Seriously? Come on.
"Now? She's here right now?" I questioned.
"Yes, she is," she replied. "Come on let's go."

I looked back at Karen and she gave me the
'go on i'll be fine look.'
Taking that into consideration , i left my room walked with Mrs. Jackal.

"Are you excited?" She asked.
No not fucking really.
"I guess." I said unsure of myself.

We were rapidly approaching the visitors block,
my anxiety started to act up but I had to be strong.