Status: Tell me what you guys think :)

Girl Corrupted

I Knew You Were Trouble.

Weeks had gone by and me and Jesse's relationship was perfect,
he was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
Isabella was still acting childish and she still continued with her dumb tactics, but this time,
she took it a bit too far.

I woke up one late afternoon and something told me to go to the recreational room.
I saw Jesse and Isabella together, again .
What is it with these two? I told her that me and Jesse were a couple, she needs to quit it.

"Hey babe." I said while giving Jesse a kiss on his cheek, interrupting his and Isabella's conversation.

Of course, she eyed me evilly, like always.

"Don't you see us talking?" Isabella snapped.
Did she really just say that?
"He's my boyfriend." I sneered.
"Hey, girls , girls!" Jesse said trying to condense the tension.
"And? What's your point?" She said ignoring Jesse
"My point is, go get your own boyfriend and stop trying to steal mine!"
"Nobody's trying to steal your boyfriend!" She exclaimed, "stop being so paranoid!"
Paranoid? What is this chick trying to say?
"It's quite obvious that you want him Isabella! Stop being such a whore! You go from guy to guy, just stop!" I said while pushing her away from Jesse.

Isabella pulled my hair and at that moment I just blacked out.
The last thing I remember was Karen, Jesse AND Desiree pulling me off of her.

"You psycho bitch!" Isabella growled.
"You must be psycho too if you're here!" I snapped.

Karen grabbed me back while Desiree held Isabella.
Karen and I departed from the recreational room while Jesse followed behind us.

"Maria!" Jesse called.
"It's really not a good time Jesse." Karen said.

I was so angry. My blood was boiling and I felt like fighting Isabella again.
I was just so astonished by the fact that Jesse didn't realize what Isabella was trying to do.
It was really obvious, she was always talking to him, always sitting close to him, flirting with him,
and he still didn't realize...

"Maria what happened to you out there?" Karen questioned.
"I snapped," I responded, "Isabella just got to me."
"Maria you can't be doing that! You're lucky Mrs. Shane wasn't in there, or any of the other staff, they would have extended your stay!" She assured
"I don't care if they do I decided to stay anyway." I stated.
"What? What are you talking about?" Karen said confused.
"When my mother came she wanted to take me home," I began, "and I decided to stay because of you and Jesse, but I think I'm starting to regret it now. I can't deal with Isabella"
"You did that for me?" She questioned.
"Yeah, basically. I didn't wanna leave you. I'm only gonna leave if you come with me." I mentioned "so let them extend my stay, i don't give a shit."

Karen gave me a big hug then looked at me.

"You're a really good friend, you know that right?" She asked.
"Yeah, I know." I said with a smile.
"And forget Isabella. You're stronger then that," Karen began, "don't drop down to her level."

I looked over my shoulder and there was Jesse, running towards me.
Fuuuuck.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone okay?" Karen whispered in my ear while walking away

"Maria! Are you okay?" Jesse asked.
No, not at all.
"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I replied, "I didn't really wanna show you that side of me, but Isabella made it come out."
"It's fine. Really. Everyone has 2 sides." He reassured.
Not me. I have personality disorder.
"Yeah." I said, "I'm gonna have to brace myself for the next time I go to the recreational room, if I go."
"Don't worry, I got your back, through anything." He said.

We walked into my room while holding hands.
I kicked off my shoes and laid down on my bed.

"Pass me that book on the dresser please." I requested.

He tossed me the book and I started to read until I noticed him just standing.

"You can come lay with me you know, I don't bite.... All the time." I said with a giggle.

He laid down beside me and started to read "Suicide" with me.
Before we knew, we were sound asleep together on my bed.