Don't Do This

Family Fight

I sat by myself in the hospital long after they wheeled my father away. I stared out the window for most of the time barely seeing the white blanket of snow.

"Hey RieLynn, where's daddy?" Maya asked as they entered the room.

I ran to my brother Jason and hugged him tight around his waist as another wave of tears hit me.

"Oh, no....," he murmured hugging me back just as tightly and placing a firm kiss on the top of my head.

"About 5 hours ago he... Well he..," I covered my face bawling into the palms of my hands.

"This is you're fault!!" Maya dug her finger nails deep into my scalp and tangled her fingers in my hair.

She drug me away from my brother and I reached behind me clawing at the bare skin of her arm. She pulled away long enough for me to turn around and see her charging at me, claws bared. I fully extended my arm with my fingers spread and used them to push her head back and throw her off balance. I put all my weight on her, causing her to fall backwards.

I straddled her waist and pulled at her hair as I punched her. She clawed at my face and eyes, thrusting her hips to throw me off balance. Jason pulled at me trying to get me off her and I wrapped one hand in her hair as I bared my teeth and growled to Jason, "Get off me, she started this, Jason."

"Stop it!! Make her stop, Jase!" Maya wailed as blood dribbled from her lip, nose, and tears made her make-up run.

"Oh now you want me to stop, bitch? Because you're getting beat up by you're little sister? Despicable ass," I snorted, making sure to spit in her face.

"What the fuck was that about you guys?! Dad wouldn't want you t-" Jason lectured, but I cut him off.

"Dad isn't here! That's what this is about! He's not here and she thinks it's my fault, with her delusional ass." I rolled my eyes as I looked into the mirror and wiped off the blood that was trying to seep through the stinging scratches that Maya caused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Any would be appreciated :)