‹ Prequel: White Noises
Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Bouquet

one.

Adryan ate his breakfast quickly and I tried not to gag. I could barely stand eating, and all he ever did was eat. What the fuck? I looked down at my cereal. I sighed inwardly and spooned more store-brand Froot Loops into my mouth. It was easier to eat now. Ever since I met Adryan. I had gained a little weight, and I did look a lot better. I felt less sick and gross all the time. I never threw up my food purposely anymore.

Yeah, I was getting better. But Adryan remained almost the same.

I don't know how he was released from the hospital, cos he is still super fucked up. I guess they never found out what was wrong with him.

I finished my cereal and kissed the top of Adryan's head as I walked over to the dishwasher.

Adryan still ate his pancakes. He looked up at me as I passed, but otherwise he didn't acknowledge me.

"Ugh, boys," I sighed, shaking my head towards Adryan's mom.

"I know," she sighed back, with a shake of her own head.

"Screw you guys. I don't need this!" Adryan huffed.

I sat in his lap. "You know you need me."

Adryan looked the other way. "Nope."

His mom chuckled and left.

Ew, did I really just use the word "chuckled"??

I kissed Adryan's jaw. "You want me."

"I do not."

A kiss on his neck. When I got no reaction, I bit down slowly. He gasped. I smiled.

Adryan still refused to look at me, but he was smiling.

"Adryan, do you like dragons?"

"Stop."

"Cos in a minute I'll be DRAGON my balls across your face!"

I giggled. I don't know why I found that joke funny, no matter how many times I said it.

"Baylen. No sexual jokes at breakfast," Adryan scolded.

"Fiiiiiine," I sighed. He was no fun.

I got up and went to our bedroom where I waited for him to finish his meal.

I thought about all the times I'd seen Adryan cry. I could only remember three times. I thought Adryan had seen me cry more than three times.

I hated how weak and defenceless Adryan seemed when he let his emotions show. He looked small. I really did not like it.

But there are lots of things not to like in the world. And I can change very few of those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
There wasn't any chapters and this already had 6 subs omfg I love you guise (':