Status: I will try to update this story every saturday, hope everyone likes, and please don't be afraid to leave constructive critcisism. Lots of Love.

Someone To Love Me

Chapter Two

Gabe

I hated seeing Vie get slapped like that. It made me even madder that she just stood there and took that abuse. The way he talked to her and then he ordered her to go somewhere and she agreed. She deserves so much better than that jerk. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way towards this girl and I don’t even know her, but I can tell that she’s not happy with that Andy fellow. I head off to my first period. English, and there she is sitting in the back with her head in her arms, her eyes look so sad. I’m going to take her out for ice cream after school. Corny yes, but I just want to get to know her, and hopefully befriend her. She seems like a really sweet girl, but she just has so much pain. I wish that I can take that pain away, let her live a happy, carefree life, be the boyfriend that won’t abuse her, and love her like she should be loved, be the one that doesn’t make her cut herself, but at this moment none of that is going to happen, not now, but hopefully in the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter up, only going to chapter three tonight. Please Enjoy. Please Comment if you can. Lots of Love